The Education Forum

Missing Nix frames

John Dolva

So, that's approximately 0.007 seconds after 313 for 23. That matches my estimate, using graphics, of 2/10ths of a frame time between the two, or about 0.01 seconds. Very good. We have a benchmark at 35-325. Too optimistic? Perhaps it can confidently be stretched from 312-22 to 325-35.

John,

Measured in "Zapruder Frames" Z312 precedes NS22 by 0.140541 frames.

Z313 precedes NS23 by 0.129730 "Zapruder frames"

I think it is safe to call Z325/NS35 a benchmark point.

We should also look in to how constant the frame-rate of a wind-up camera holds as the spring unwinds. While it seems obvious that Z325=NS35 and the observed results seem to align with the math, it would be good to know if the assumption of decently constant framerate is appropriate.

I think it is a reasonable time to start looking at the Muchmore sequence as well.

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following sequence is from the NFV/Groden DVD's Nix film. The sequence is the NS21 - NS24 headshot area, and has been optically zoomed.

Please notice the skull-shape distortion in NS22. This is why I am currently of the opinion that this is the true headshot frame in the Nix film.

The alleged skull distortion may be little more than sunlight reflecting off the hair. The first sign that I see of cranial fluid being released is the darkened area near the President's head.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Ok, Frank If you look at the strip on the right of the image (two [pages back) you can see that I put in an error margin as far as the NIx placement goes in the form of a blurred outline of the Nix lines. Also I think (as you seem to also) that 34-324is a close match. Either way within error margin there is confirmation on the placement of 23-313.

Before moving on with Muchmore, I'd like to thoroughly thrash this conclusion, and to see whether in adopting it, anomalies stand out.

For 22 to be showing the headshot it must have started showing moments before.

Therefore it may show in 312. If it doesn't at all, then we have pinned down the moment of the bullet strike to a matter of milliseconds.

And further, we have then a fixed point from which one can deduce the moment when one should look for things like muzzleflashes and to correlate ear witnessings.

As an aid to understanding the timeframe and mechanics of a bullet going from one medium to a denser one here's a clip. Max to full screen to read text. ( I made this a year ago, but it's relevant, even more so now) This covers a time frame of 0.013 seconds or about 1/4 the time between frames.

Edited by John Dolva

Ok, Frank If you look at the strip on the right of the image (two [pages back) you can see that I put in an error margin as far as the NIx placement goes in the form of a blurred outline of the Nix lines. Also I think (as you seem to also) that 34-324is a close match. Either way within error margin there is confirmation on the placement of 23-313.

Let's see if we can simplify what it is that we are talking about. I will be doing this in my head, so expect a small degree of error ......

If a bullet is traveling at 2000 feet per second and the Zapruder film is running at 18 fps, then this means that the bullet was moving at roughly 111 feet per film frame. The field of view in Zapruder's camera doesn't cover 111 feet, but rather only a fraction of that distance. This means that somewhere between the moment that Z312 was exposed to the instant that Z313 was exposed, the bullet has already passed though the film frame's field of view and carried what ever debris along with it. This explains why the bone plate is intact in Z312 and is already extended at the end of its tethered scalp in Z313. Back splatter moves slower and is why so much of it was captured in Z313 while the debris that came out the back of the head was traveling at near the speed of the bullet, which means that Zapruder's camera didn't catch it on film. The Nix camera was exposing frames slightlty faster than Zapruder's camera (possibly because Nix's camera was started out of interval with Zapruder's or because one camera's spring was wound tighter - who knows?) - the pioint is that the debris captured on the Nix film has not expanded to the point it is seen on the Zapruder film, thus the Nix film head shot was exposed a fraction of a film frame sooner than Zapruder's frame 313.

Below is a stabilized view of Z311 and Z312. Nowhere can I see a single hair being displaced on JFK's head, nor do I see any immediate reaction to a bullet being driven through the President's skull during these frames. The transfer of energy, such as the shooting of a pool ball into another, is immediate just as the transfer of energy of a bullet breaking through the President's skull would be immediate .... I can find no sign of this before Z313. This means that the fatal bullet struck JFK's head between the exposers of Z312 and Z313 IMO. (The movement seen in the stabilized clip below is due soley on the rotation of the limo as it passed left to right across Zapruder's field of view.)

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Here's a curiosity.

The still image here explains what's what in the clip.

On one frame which marks the beginning, in the top left corner is a small white head, this is just on one frame and it's the software makers TM so ignore that.

At the top to the right of this on the frame 20 there is a bright dot that has faded by 21 and gone on 22. Below this on 21 there are 3 whote dots that are gone by 22. They are curious and explained by 1: a defect, except why does the top one linger for one more frame. 2. something moves behind the pergola and light glints. 3. muzzle flashes. 3 is not very likely IMO

The real curiosity occurs halfway down the right side of the image.

There are two lighter bars (red) and in between them a darker bar. (blue)

Keep your eye on them. See how they seem to move smoothly, changing pitch.

Extending the line of this darker bar. It is tracking Kennedy's head, except when Newman s in the way when it jerks a bit and then at the end it quickly in moves off target. This bit is not in this gif, but occurs about 28. Then that area is outside the frame.

This image shows the tracking.

At the top to the right of this on the frame 20 there is a bright dot that has faded by 21 and gone on 22. Below this on 21 there are 3 whote dots that are gone by 22. They are curious and explained by 1: a defect, except why does the top one linger for one more frame. 2. something moves behind the pergola and light glints. 3. muzzle flashes. 3 is not very likely IMO

I think we can rule out shooters because not only was the back of the pergola in plain sight from as far east as the TSBD and as far west as the train tower, but the windows are so high of the ground when standing behind the colonnade that an assassin would need a ladder to get high enough in the air to shoot through them.

Bill Miller

Au contraire, Bill. The location is not visible from most of the TSBD and the tree foliage blocks a view from the tower. Also the pergola IS a ladder. Lastly, who knows what was parked there to block views?

Here's a curiosity.

On one frame which marks the beginning, in the top left corner is a small white head, this is just on one frame and it's the software makers TM so ignore that.

Extending the line of this darker bar. It is tracking Kennedy's head, except when Newman s in the way when it jerks a bit and then at the end it quickly in moves off target. This bit is not in this gif, but occurs about 28. Then that area is outside the frame.

It's not such a bad spot. You've got cover from the tree and the curvature of the structure blocks the view from the TSBD and the row of trees and fence blocks the view from the underpass. You could just stand there quietly, not showing anything, pop up acquire shoot and scoot. Maybe even just blend in to the crowd.

What caused me to look there at all?

This thread has established the timing of 23 313.

This has helped to understand the direction of the fragment trajectory. This led me to theorise what sort of shot could cause that trajectory (of the fragments, which is not in line with any suggested shot directions). So having guessed an area to look at I cropped the frame showing that area and very carefuly aligned them and had a look.

The tracking was a surprise. Now thinking about it and seeing how sheltered the area is, it neatly explains the direction the fragments take.

other previous observations come to mind.

"It's not such a bad spot. You've got cover from the tree and the curvature of the structure blocks the view from the TSBD and the row of trees and fence blocks the view from the underpass. You could just stand there quietly, not showing anything, pop up acquire shoot and scoot. Maybe even just blend in to the crowd."

This policeman with a long coat and the woman who was in the pergola, now walking towards Bell. How many police with long dark coats were in the plaza? Who is he? Could he be the assassin?

Edited by John Dolva

"It's not such a bad spot. You've got cover from the tree and the curvature of the structure blocks the view from the TSBD and the row of trees and fence blocks the view from the underpass. You could just stand there quietly, not showing anything, pop up acquire shoot and scoot. Maybe even just blend in to the crowd."

Maybe the view would be blocked by trees if someone were looking out of one of the upper floors of he TSBD, but I was talking about all the people in and around that building who were on foot. And like I said before - one would need a ladder to reach that elevation. What was behind the pergola you ask ... the Nix film shows it to be the RR car sitting back in the RR yard .... I think that photo of the RR car is on or about page 350 - 359 of Trask book "Pictures of the Pain". It would also be work getting Trask other book called "That Day in Dallas" for it shows the view behind the colonnade and how high those windows were off the ground.

This policeman with a long coat and the woman who was in the pergola, now walking towards Bell. How many police with long dark coats were in the plaza? Who is he? Could he be the assassin?

The woman is in a dress, but it is not Sitzman who was the woman who was walking into the shelter immediately following the assassination.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Here's a curiosity.

It's not such a bad spot. You've got cover from the tree and the curvature of the structure blocks the view from the TSBD and the row of trees and fence blocks the view from the underpass. You could just stand there quietly, not showing anything, pop up acquire shoot and scoot. Maybe even just blend in to the crowd.

Bill, one could go wild with speculations here.

However, I can't imagine where you get the notion a ladder would be needed? The tracking occurs through the second opening. Why? In order to see over the steps down into the street. A tall person or an average sized on a concrete block or a couple of bricks or a low box or something along that line is enough. There are a number of other facts. It's really a matter of what one makes of them. The tracking is there.

The four flashes. Defects? Maybe. Curiously they appear just the moment before the headshot22. Further, one lingers for one more frame. Could they be magnesium camera flashes? If so the assassin or his employer will have a set of unique photos secreted away somewhere.

Could they be timing markers given they occur just as the shot is made.

Could they be signals to across the plaza? One lingering flash immediately followed by three more. Morse code for T- S... or ???

The first people some saw in the parking area was a 'cop'. What better guise to adopt, knowing that the area would shortly be flooded with cops. Then just stroll away, with the rifle under a coat.

The 'cop' and lady walk towards Bell. The 'cop', as he approaches Bell, speaks into a mike. He seems careful not to show his face.

There is a very brief segment of the 'cop' again. But only his hat. Very large, as he passes very near to Bell.

The next Bell sequence is from Harry's office.

Yes, John ... I have noticed the wild speculations and that is why I am trying to give you more information.
However, I can't imagine where you get the notion a ladder would be needed?

I take it that you have never been behind the colonnade, John. I am not at my office so to be able to post a photo of the back of the colonnade, but I may have a book source that I can post soon so you can see the pictures for yourself.

The first people some saw in the parking area was a 'cop'. What better guise to adopt, knowing that the area would shortly be flooded with cops. Then just stroll away, with the rifle under a coat.

The 'cop' and lady walk towards Bell. The 'cop', as he approaches Bell, speaks into a mike. He seems careful not to show his face.

There could very well have been someone dressed as a cop who particpated in the assassination, but keep in mind that an order went out on the radio to get all available officers into the RR yard to see what just happened up there. I would also like to point out that the cops face is only hidden in shadow because of the angle to the sun and exposer the picture was taken at. In fact, I am certain that the original photo, if lightened, would show the officer's face. It is also worth noting that this microsecond in time when the shutter opened and closed does not necessarily represent the officers intentions. And I'm sure that if you look at some of the opening films taken that day .... you should find some traffic officers around the corner of Main and Houston (possibly Elm and Houston) who were wearing their raincoats because it had been raining earlier when they came on duty. One such officer, possibly the one you show, may be the guy seen over the VP's followup cars trunk behind the spectators.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

Here's a curiosity.

However, I can't imagine where you get the notion a ladder would be needed? The tracking occurs through the second opening. Why? In order to see over the steps down into the street. A tall person or an average sized on a concrete block or a couple of bricks or a low box or something along that line is enough. There are a number of other facts. It's really a matter of what one makes of them. The tracking is there.

The four flashes. Defects? Maybe. Curiously they appear just the moment before the headshot22. Further, one lingers for one more frame. Could they be magnesium camera flashes? If so the assassin or his employer will have a set of unique photos secreted away somewhere.

Could they be timing markers given they occur just as the shot is made.

Could they be signals to across the plaza? One lingering flash immediately followed by three more. Morse code for T- S... or ???

There is a very brief segment of the 'cop' again. But only his hat. Very large, as he passes very near to Bell.

The next Bell sequence is from Harry's office.

Bill, you can't post a photo from the rear of that time that shows a laddeer is needed, because it doesn't exist. It's a backlot with junk, finding a rock or a few bricks or an old railaway sleeper would be no problem and would not look out of place.

It's not a photo representing a microsecond, it's a frame from a series of photos from a film.

The other cops with coats are traffic cops and the coats are not dark. My question was 'how many cops with long dark coats'. This is silly Bill, it reminds me of other times we have discussed things. You refuse to address the meat (ie the tracking) and instead fluff about with the milk, (insistence of ladders as if that somehow is a central theme) and then with odd notions with no backing. Cops with light coats suddenly are the same as one with a dark coat.

Z-#   Time (Z325 ref)	 NS#   Time (NS35 ref)		Z vs. Nix Delta time

291	-1.8579234973		1	-1.8378378378		-0.0200856594
292	-1.8032786885		2	-1.7837837838		-0.0194949047
293	-1.7486338798		3	-1.7297297297		-0.0189041501
294	-1.6939890710		4	-1.6756756757		-0.0183133954
295	-1.6393442623		5	-1.6216216216		-0.0177226407
296	-1.5846994536		6	-1.5675675676		-0.0171318860
297	-1.5300546448		7	-1.5135135135		-0.0165411313
298	-1.4754098361		8	-1.4594594595		-0.0159503766
299	-1.4207650273		9	-1.4054054054		-0.0153596219
300	-1.3661202186		10	-1.3513513514		-0.0147688672
301	-1.3114754098		11	-1.2972972973		-0.0141781125
302	-1.2568306011		12	-1.2432432432		-0.0135873578
303	-1.2021857923		13	-1.1891891892		-0.0129966032
304	-1.1475409836		14	-1.1351351351		-0.0124058485
305	-1.0928961749		15	-1.0810810811		-0.0118150938
306	-1.0382513661		16	-1.0270270270		-0.0112243391
307	-0.9836065574		17	-0.9729729730		-0.0106335844
308	-0.9289617486		18	-0.9189189189		-0.0100428297
309	-0.8743169399		19	-0.8648648649		-0.0094520750
310	-0.8196721311		20	-0.8108108108		-0.0088613203
311	-0.7650273224		21	-0.7567567568		-0.0082705656
312	-0.7103825137		22	-0.7027027027		-0.0076798110
313	-0.6557377049		23	-0.6486486486		-0.0070890563
314	-0.6010928962		24	-0.5945945946		-0.0064983016
315	-0.5464480874		25	-0.5405405405		-0.0059075469
316	-0.4918032787		26	-0.4864864865		-0.0053167922
317	-0.4371584699		27	-0.4324324324		-0.0047260375
318	-0.3825136612		28	-0.3783783784		-0.0041352828
319	-0.3278688525		29	-0.3243243243		-0.0035445281
320	-0.2732240437		30	-0.2702702703		-0.0029537734
321	-0.2185792350		31	-0.2162162162		-0.0023630188
322	-0.1639344262		32	-0.1621621622		-0.0017722641
323	-0.1092896175		33	-0.1081081081		-0.0011815094
324	-0.0546448087		34	-0.0540540541		-0.0005907547

325	0.0000000000		35	0.0000000000		0.0000000000	   (This is the Z325/NS35 Sync Point)

326	0.0546448087		36	0.0540540541		0.0005907547
327	0.1092896175		37	0.1081081081		0.0011815094
328	0.1639344262		38	0.1621621622		0.0017722641
329	0.2185792350		39	0.2162162162		0.0023630188
330	0.2732240437		40	0.2702702703		0.0029537734
331	0.3278688525		41	0.3243243243		0.0035445281
332	0.3825136612		42	0.3783783784		0.0041352828
333	0.4371584699		43	0.4324324324		0.0047260375
334	0.4918032787		44	0.4864864865		0.0053167922
335	0.5464480874		45	0.5405405405		0.0059075469
336	0.6010928962		46	0.5945945946		0.0064983016
337	0.6557377049		47	0.6486486486		0.0070890563
338	0.7103825137		48	0.7027027027		0.0076798110
339	0.7650273224		49	0.7567567568		0.0082705656
340	0.8196721311		50	0.8108108108		0.0088613203
341	0.8743169399		51	0.8648648649		0.0094520750
342	0.9289617486		52	0.9189189189		0.0100428297
343	0.9836065574		53	0.9729729730		0.0106335844
344	1.0382513661		54	1.0270270270		0.0112243391
345	1.0928961749		55	1.0810810811		0.0118150938
346	1.1475409836		56	1.1351351351		0.0124058485
347	1.2021857923		57	1.1891891892		0.0129966032
348	1.2568306011		58	1.2432432432		0.0135873578
349	1.3114754098		59	1.2972972973		0.0141781125
350	1.3661202186		60	1.3513513514		0.0147688672
351	1.4207650273		61	1.4054054054		0.0153596219
352	1.4754098361		62	1.4594594595		0.0159503766
353	1.5300546448		63	1.5135135135		0.0165411313
354	1.5846994536		64	1.5675675676		0.0171318860
355	1.6393442623		65	1.6216216216		0.0177226407
356	1.6939890710		66	1.6756756757		0.0183133954
357	1.7486338798		67	1.7297297297		0.0189041501
358	1.8032786885		68	1.7837837838		0.0194949047
359	1.8579234973		69	1.8378378378		0.0200856594
360	1.9125683060		70	1.8918918919		0.0206764141
361	1.9672131148		71	1.9459459459		0.0212671688
362	2.0218579235		72	2.0000000000		0.0218579235
363	2.0765027322		73	2.0540540541		0.0224486782
364	2.1311475410		74	2.1081081081		0.0230394329
365	2.1857923497		75	2.1621621622		0.0236301876
366	2.2404371585		76	2.2162162162		0.0242209423
367	2.2950819672		77	2.2702702703		0.0248116969
368	2.3497267760		78	2.3243243243		0.0254024516
369	2.4043715847		79	2.3783783784		0.0259932063
370	2.4590163934		80	2.4324324324		0.0265839610
371	2.5136612022		81	2.4864864865		0.0271747157
372	2.5683060109		82	2.5405405405		0.0277654704
373	2.6229508197		83	2.5945945946		0.0283562251
374	2.6775956284		84	2.6486486486		0.0289469798
375	2.7322404372		85	2.7027027027		0.0295377345
376	2.7868852459		86	2.7567567568		0.0301284891
377	2.8415300546		87	2.8108108108		0.0307192438
378	2.8961748634		88	2.8648648649		0.0313099985
379	2.9508196721		89	2.9189189189		0.0319007532
380	3.0054644809		90	2.9729729730		0.0324915079
381	3.0601092896		91	3.0270270270		0.0330822626
382	3.1147540984		92	3.0810810811		0.0336730173
383	3.1693989071		93	3.1351351351		0.0342637720
384	3.2240437158		94	3.1891891892		0.0348545267
385	3.2786885246		95	3.2432432432		0.0354452813
386	3.3333333333		96	3.2972972973		0.0360360360
387	3.3879781421		97	3.3513513514		0.0366267907
388	3.4426229508		98	3.4054054054		0.0372175454
389	3.4972677596		99	3.4594594595		0.0378083001
390	3.5519125683		100	3.5135135135		0.0383990548
391	3.6065573770		101	3.5675675676		0.0389898095
392	3.6612021858		102	3.6216216216		0.0395805642
393	3.7158469945		103	3.6756756757		0.0401713189
394	3.7704918033		104	3.7297297297		0.0407620735
395	3.8251366120		105	3.7837837838		0.0413528282
396	3.8797814208		106	3.8378378378		0.0419435829
397	3.9344262295		107	3.8918918919		0.0425343376
398	3.9890710383		108	3.9459459459		0.0431250923
399	4.0437158470		109	4.0000000000		0.0437158470
400	4.0983606557		110	4.0540540541		0.0443066017
401	4.1530054645		111	4.1081081081		0.0448973564
402	4.2076502732		112	4.1621621622		0.0454881111
403	4.2622950820		113	4.2162162162		0.0460788658
404	4.3169398907		114	4.2702702703		0.0466696204
405	4.3715846995		115	4.3243243243		0.0472603751
406	4.4262295082		116	4.3783783784		0.0478511298
407	4.4808743169		117	4.4324324324		0.0484418845
408	4.5355191257		118	4.4864864865		0.0490326392
409	4.5901639344		119	4.5405405405		0.0496233939
410	4.6448087432		120	4.5945945946		0.0502141486
411	4.6994535519		121	4.6486486486		0.0508049033
412	4.7540983607		122	4.7027027027		0.0513956580

Z-#   Time (Z325 ref)	 NS#   Time (NS35 ref)		Z vs. Nix Delta time

291	-1.8579234973		1	-1.8378378378		-0.0200856594
292	-1.8032786885		2	-1.7837837838		-0.0194949047
293	-1.7486338798		3	-1.7297297297		-0.0189041501
294	-1.6939890710		4	-1.6756756757		-0.0183133954
295	-1.6393442623		5	-1.6216216216		-0.0177226407
296	-1.5846994536		6	-1.5675675676		-0.0171318860
297	-1.5300546448		7	-1.5135135135		-0.0165411313
298	-1.4754098361		8	-1.4594594595		-0.0159503766
299	-1.4207650273		9	-1.4054054054		-0.0153596219
300	-1.3661202186		10	-1.3513513514		-0.0147688672
301	-1.3114754098		11	-1.2972972973		-0.0141781125
302	-1.2568306011		12	-1.2432432432		-0.0135873578
303	-1.2021857923		13	-1.1891891892		-0.0129966032
304	-1.1475409836		14	-1.1351351351		-0.0124058485
305	-1.0928961749		15	-1.0810810811		-0.0118150938
306	-1.0382513661		16	-1.0270270270		-0.0112243391
307	-0.9836065574		17	-0.9729729730		-0.0106335844
308	-0.9289617486		18	-0.9189189189		-0.0100428297
309	-0.8743169399		19	-0.8648648649		-0.0094520750
310	-0.8196721311		20	-0.8108108108		-0.0088613203
311	-0.7650273224		21	-0.7567567568		-0.0082705656
312	-0.7103825137		22	-0.7027027027		-0.0076798110
313	-0.6557377049		23	-0.6486486486		-0.0070890563
314	-0.6010928962		24	-0.5945945946		-0.0064983016
315	-0.5464480874		25	-0.5405405405		-0.0059075469
316	-0.4918032787		26	-0.4864864865		-0.0053167922
317	-0.4371584699		27	-0.4324324324		-0.0047260375
318	-0.3825136612		28	-0.3783783784		-0.0041352828
319	-0.3278688525		29	-0.3243243243		-0.0035445281
320	-0.2732240437		30	-0.2702702703		-0.0029537734
321	-0.2185792350		31	-0.2162162162		-0.0023630188
322	-0.1639344262		32	-0.1621621622		-0.0017722641
323	-0.1092896175		33	-0.1081081081		-0.0011815094
324	-0.0546448087		34	-0.0540540541		-0.0005907547

325	0.0000000000		35	0.0000000000		0.0000000000	   (This is the Z325/NS35 Sync Point)

326	0.0546448087		36	0.0540540541		0.0005907547
327	0.1092896175		37	0.1081081081		0.0011815094
328	0.1639344262		38	0.1621621622		0.0017722641
329	0.2185792350		39	0.2162162162		0.0023630188
330	0.2732240437		40	0.2702702703		0.0029537734
331	0.3278688525		41	0.3243243243		0.0035445281
332	0.3825136612		42	0.3783783784		0.0041352828
333	0.4371584699		43	0.4324324324		0.0047260375
334	0.4918032787		44	0.4864864865		0.0053167922
335	0.5464480874		45	0.5405405405		0.0059075469
336	0.6010928962		46	0.5945945946		0.0064983016
337	0.6557377049		47	0.6486486486		0.0070890563
338	0.7103825137		48	0.7027027027		0.0076798110
339	0.7650273224		49	0.7567567568		0.0082705656
340	0.8196721311		50	0.8108108108		0.0088613203
341	0.8743169399		51	0.8648648649		0.0094520750
342	0.9289617486		52	0.9189189189		0.0100428297
343	0.9836065574		53	0.9729729730		0.0106335844
344	1.0382513661		54	1.0270270270		0.0112243391
345	1.0928961749		55	1.0810810811		0.0118150938
346	1.1475409836		56	1.1351351351		0.0124058485
347	1.2021857923		57	1.1891891892		0.0129966032
348	1.2568306011		58	1.2432432432		0.0135873578
349	1.3114754098		59	1.2972972973		0.0141781125
350	1.3661202186		60	1.3513513514		0.0147688672
351	1.4207650273		61	1.4054054054		0.0153596219
352	1.4754098361		62	1.4594594595		0.0159503766
353	1.5300546448		63	1.5135135135		0.0165411313
354	1.5846994536		64	1.5675675676		0.0171318860
355	1.6393442623		65	1.6216216216		0.0177226407
356	1.6939890710		66	1.6756756757		0.0183133954
357	1.7486338798		67	1.7297297297		0.0189041501
358	1.8032786885		68	1.7837837838		0.0194949047
359	1.8579234973		69	1.8378378378		0.0200856594
360	1.9125683060		70	1.8918918919		0.0206764141
361	1.9672131148		71	1.9459459459		0.0212671688
362	2.0218579235		72	2.0000000000		0.0218579235
363	2.0765027322		73	2.0540540541		0.0224486782
364	2.1311475410		74	2.1081081081		0.0230394329
365	2.1857923497		75	2.1621621622		0.0236301876
366	2.2404371585		76	2.2162162162		0.0242209423
367	2.2950819672		77	2.2702702703		0.0248116969
368	2.3497267760		78	2.3243243243		0.0254024516
369	2.4043715847		79	2.3783783784		0.0259932063
370	2.4590163934		80	2.4324324324		0.0265839610
371	2.5136612022		81	2.4864864865		0.0271747157
372	2.5683060109		82	2.5405405405		0.0277654704
373	2.6229508197		83	2.5945945946		0.0283562251
374	2.6775956284		84	2.6486486486		0.0289469798
375	2.7322404372		85	2.7027027027		0.0295377345
376	2.7868852459		86	2.7567567568		0.0301284891
377	2.8415300546		87	2.8108108108		0.0307192438
378	2.8961748634		88	2.8648648649		0.0313099985
379	2.9508196721		89	2.9189189189		0.0319007532
380	3.0054644809		90	2.9729729730		0.0324915079
381	3.0601092896		91	3.0270270270		0.0330822626
382	3.1147540984		92	3.0810810811		0.0336730173
383	3.1693989071		93	3.1351351351		0.0342637720
384	3.2240437158		94	3.1891891892		0.0348545267
385	3.2786885246		95	3.2432432432		0.0354452813
386	3.3333333333		96	3.2972972973		0.0360360360
387	3.3879781421		97	3.3513513514		0.0366267907
388	3.4426229508		98	3.4054054054		0.0372175454
389	3.4972677596		99	3.4594594595		0.0378083001
390	3.5519125683		100	3.5135135135		0.0383990548
391	3.6065573770		101	3.5675675676		0.0389898095
392	3.6612021858		102	3.6216216216		0.0395805642
393	3.7158469945		103	3.6756756757		0.0401713189
394	3.7704918033		104	3.7297297297		0.0407620735
395	3.8251366120		105	3.7837837838		0.0413528282
396	3.8797814208		106	3.8378378378		0.0419435829
397	3.9344262295		107	3.8918918919		0.0425343376
398	3.9890710383		108	3.9459459459		0.0431250923
399	4.0437158470		109	4.0000000000		0.0437158470
400	4.0983606557		110	4.0540540541		0.0443066017
401	4.1530054645		111	4.1081081081		0.0448973564
402	4.2076502732		112	4.1621621622		0.0454881111
403	4.2622950820		113	4.2162162162		0.0460788658
404	4.3169398907		114	4.2702702703		0.0466696204
405	4.3715846995		115	4.3243243243		0.0472603751
406	4.4262295082		116	4.3783783784		0.0478511298
407	4.4808743169		117	4.4324324324		0.0484418845
408	4.5355191257		118	4.4864864865		0.0490326392
409	4.5901639344		119	4.5405405405		0.0496233939
410	4.6448087432		120	4.5945945946		0.0502141486
411	4.6994535519		121	4.6486486486		0.0508049033
412	4.7540983607		122	4.7027027027		0.0513956580

Nice work Frank!

I am assuming that this tells us what "should" be the correlating film frames.

Now, what would be the possibility of determination of additional visually confirmed "sync points" between frames of the Z-film and frames of the Nix film.

Preferably some 1-second or so (minimum) prior to the Z325/N35 point as well as another point a minimum of 1-second after the Z325/N35 point?