The Education Forum

Missing Nix frames

John Dolva

Okay...

We have 2.3 x 1023 threads where you guys can call each other names and argue about alteration, one's lineage, etc.

Back to the task at hand...

1) I'm going to fix all the damn numbering on MPI's brain-damaged frames to correct for their blithering errors. Unless anyone has any strong objections, I'll put a Z-time field on the frames that have surrounding black space (the "under sprocket" edition, e.g.).

2) I'm going to re-do any sync animations that involve any z-frames after Z340.

3) I'm going to rip the Z frames from two other sources: the NFV/Groden DVD and JFK the movie.

4) I'm going to keep beating my head against the wall that is Muchmore sync...

• Replies 480
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have 2.3 x 1023 threads where you guys can call each other names and argue about alteration, one's lineage, etc.

With all due respect, Frank ... the very first post that fathered this thread mentions a film that is not supposed to have any missing frames during the shooting as having missing frames. The removal of film frames would be an alteration by definition.

"The red lines between the black lines are my estimates of missing frames. When the film runs the missing frames give an appearance of smooth continuity. When properly placed in space on the composite the jerky leaps of speed at the missing frames is obvious."

I think you showing the films in sync was an important task to complete and I commend you for it, but it was that needed task to answer that alteration question once and for all concerning the possibility of the assassination films being tampered with .... least ways that is the way I read it. Now I will step back and observe your continued posting on the Muchmore film in the "Missing Nix frame" thread because I think it too, is part of authenticating these assassination films running in sync with each other.

Also, thanks to Robin - for his film grabs are really good ... some of the best I have seen pertaining to the Muchmore film.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

This is relevant to the thread.

The lines merely point at things and run through things. Some are thicker because the objects are thicker.

Anyway, this image should make everyone happy.

The lines merely point at things and run through things. Some are thicker because the objects are thicker.

PS What we (or perhaps only I) are talking about is parallax."parallax

(pâr´lăks) , any alteration in the relative apparent positions of objects produced by a shift in the position of the observer. In astronomy the term is used for several techniques for determining distance. Trigonometric parallax is the apparent displacement of a nearby star against the background.

Take a step in the foreground on the left, a spot on the ground and a step on the right next to the concrete thing. If you alter the position of the observer this alignment with the background points, like on the fence, show this parallax effect. Remember these images have depth. When you see no parallax and state that there is sufficient shift in M's position to lin up 42 over the headshot position, my initial hypothesis that light bends in Dealey Plaza appears proven.

Bill/Frank

Thanks for the comments.

Ashton i am using Windows movie maker in Windows XP

It's prefference save function seems to be WMV, which plays with Windows media player.

I will try and download some conversion software and see what i can do.

Prefferably i would like to save it as (AVI) then you can slit the frames using Irfanview.

WHAT IS YOUR PREFFERED FORMAT:

PS What we (or perhaps only I) are talking about is parallax."parallax

(pâr´lăks) , any alteration in the relative apparent positions of objects produced by a shift in the position of the observer. In astronomy the term is used for several techniques for determining distance. Trigonometric parallax is the apparent displacement of a nearby star against the background.

Take a step in the foreground on the left, a spot on the ground and a step on the right next to the concrete thing. If you alter the position of the observer this alignment with the background points, like on the fence, show this parallax effect. Remember these images have depth. When you see no parallax and state that there is sufficient shift in M's position to lin up 42 over the headshot position, my initial hypothesis that light bends in Dealey Plaza appears proven.

Exactly, it is parallax, and since NOTHING matches when you compare Bond and MM, your theory fails...simply because the cameras were in two different positions.

The two images were not taken on the same LOS...period.

Now the next thing is why does the headshot frame (42 in M) and N23-Z313 appear in different places?

M39 is really the difficult one as it seems to show an intact head. The blood spray lingers in about six frames in Z. There is the matter of the dark lines across the frame above and below the Limo. What are they caused by? Also above the head there is a dark horizontal line.

IF one wanted to fudge a frame.How would it be done? Does anyone have an example of a frame from anywhere any film that is known to have been doctored for any reason? Primarily here I'd look for a small odd shaped piece glued in place of a cut out one. Is that possible i an almost undetectable way?

M39 is really the difficult one as it seems to show an intact head. The blood spray lingers in about six frames in Z.

The answer pertains to something called 'reflective angle'. The mist is between Zapruder and the sun, which the sun illuminates the craanial fluid. Muchmore is at a diffeent angle to the cranial fluid, thus it isn't illuminated in the same way making it harder to see.

Bill Miller

Muchmore film made from the frames grabs on the history channel DVD.

Robin, is there any chance of your making it available in any format other than .wmv?

Ashton

Here it is in quicktime form. Had to use Apple's H263 codec for conversion/forum size limit, so there is some quality loss.

Hope this helps you Robin.

chris

Ashton i am using Windows movie maker in Windows XP

It's prefference save function seems to be WMV, which plays with Windows media player.

I will try and download some conversion software and see what i can do.

Prefferably i would like to save it as (AVI) then you can slit the frames using Irfanview.

WHAT IS YOUR PREFFERED FORMAT:

AVI would be great (and probably most universal?), but Chris Davidson has been nice enough to convert it to Quicktime, and that works fine here.

I have the Windows Media Slayer, but on the Mac the .wmv plays at the wrong rate, and it can't be saved or exported as anything else, and you can't even grab stills from it (except by doing screen grabs). :)

Anyway, thanks very much for providing it, period.

(And thanks very much to Chris Davidson for the QT version. Can't post another reply yet.)

Ashton

Muchmore film made from the frames grabs on the history channel DVD.

Robin, is there any chance of your making it available in any format other than .wmv?

Ashton

Here it is in quicktime form. Had to use Apple's H263 codec for conversion/forum size limit, so there is some quality loss.

Hope this helps you Robin.

chris

Thanks Chris.

Very Nice.

Credit to you for sending me the Discovery channel DVD from which the Muchmore frames were taken.

Thanks once again.

Robin.

With all due respect, Frank ... the very first post that fathered this thread mentions a film that is not supposed to have any missing frames during the shooting as having missing frames. The removal of film frames would be an alteration by definition.

"The red lines between the black lines are my estimates of missing frames. When the film runs the missing frames give an appearance of smooth continuity. When properly placed in space on the composite the jerky leaps of speed at the missing frames is obvious."

I think you showing the films in sync was an important task to complete and I commend you for it, but it was that needed task to answer that alteration question once and for all concerning the possibility of the assassination films being tampered with .... least ways that is the way I read it. Now I will step back and observe your continued posting on the Muchmore film in the "Missing Nix frame" thread because I think it too, is part of authenticating these assassination films running in sync with each other.

Also, thanks to Robin - for his film grabs are really good ... some of the best I have seen pertaining to the Muchmore film.

Bill Miller

Sorry to get huffy, Bill. You're right to say that alteration is the crux of, and is germane to, this thread. I'm a little tired and short-tempered tonight, and it came through in my message. When that happens, it is usually time for me to call it a night. :)