Book One:

The Deaths in Dallas

Book Two:

The Masques of New Orleans

Book Three:

Barren Harvest

by

Paris Flammonde

Anyone familiar with the Jim Garrison story will recognize the name of Paris Flammonde. Flammonde authored his work The Kennedy Conspiracy in 1969. Subtitled An Uncommissioned Report on The Jim Garrison Investigation, today it is relatively hard to find, and considered a classic account of the events in New Orleans.

Flammonde has just released a three volume, 1500 page epic. A long time in the making, Assassination of America features a Foreward by Cyril H. Wecht, an Introduction by William Turner, and a Preface by Jim Marrs. Members of this Forum will be familiar with most all of the names of the players and the researchers. Already I've seen the names of Dawn Meredith and Ron Ecker, members and frequent posters here.

Flammonde has a very readable writing style. Needless to say, his work is an ambitious undertaking, and documents an extensive compilation of the facts surrounding the murder of President Kennedy. Much of his narrative concerns the researchers themselves. There are lots of illustrations, although the photographic reproduction quality varies.

Right now, there is no index. Flammonde plans to release a comprehensive index in a fourth and final volume, slated for release in the coming months.

It goes without saying that these volumes are a must for anyone with an interest in Jim Garrison and his investigation. But the scope of Flammonde's work goes far beyond New Orleans and Garrison.

My early impressions are that much of the material is likely to be familiar with most people on this Forum, but that there are bound to be some nuggets for everyone to find. I'm glad I bought the books; I have reading to last me well into the New Year. I believe Flammonde's opus will make a worthwhile addition to any collection.

• 1 month later...

http://www.freewebs.com/flammonde/index.htm

Notes on a Projected Encyclopedic Narrative

and Personal Perspective on the History of the

Assassination of America

The Kennedy Coups d'Etat

An Examination of the Jim Garrison

Investigations, and the Effects on the Growing Totalitarianism

in the Expanding Hegemonic American Empire

Book One:

The Deaths in Dallas

Book Two:

The Masques of New Orleans

Book Three:

Barren Harvest

by

Paris Flammonde

Paris Flammonde's work is quoted extensively in 'Nomenclature of an assassination cabal'. Does his work cover aspects of New Orleans such as the Trade center and its links to Centor Mundo Comerciale?

I have become increasingly interested in the so-called Torbitt document and Richard Spragues 'The Taking of America 1-2-3'. Accounts such as these do not give factual detail, but rather theorise along rumours and insider information. I'm hoping that paris Flammonde's work gives a factual basis to the two aforementioned books and can substantiate what is contained in them.

Thanks for posting this Micheal,

All the best,

John

Paris Flammonde's work is quoted extensively in 'Nomenclature of an assassination cabal'. Does his work cover aspects of New Orleans such as the Trade center and its links to Centor Mundo Comerciale?

I have become increasingly interested in the so-called Torbitt document and Richard Spragues 'The Taking of America 1-2-3'. Accounts such as these do not give factual detail, but rather theorise along rumours and insider information. I'm hoping that paris Flammonde's work gives a factual basis to the two aforementioned books and can substantiate what is contained in them.

Thanks for posting this Micheal,

All the best,

John

For anyone interested Richard Spragues' wonderful " The Taking of America" can now be found online.

Dawn

May I ask what the book or books cost? Weigh? Is it readily available? Can you give the ISBN. I read his original work and would be interested to know what is NEW in the current work...sure is room for lots new in 1500 pages! Is it focused on Garrison's quest or the whole ball of wax..using Garrison's investigation and the focal point.... or?

Hi Peter,

Check out the link posted by John Geraghty. There is a table of contents that will give you an idea of the subject matter. The initial researcher's price is $100 for all three volumes. (Paperback).

I don't think there is a lot of what could be deemed new information, but Flammonde touched on a lot of interesting things I had forgotten and some I didn't remember reading in the first place. Flammonde's original book, The Kennedy Conspiracy has always been one of my favorites. Good copies sell for upwards of $100.

The website provided by John has ordering information.