The Education Forum

Time/Life v. US Secret Service

For those who are new; those who may have missed it; those who may wish to see it again; and those who could give a s**t less.

In event one will recall, that information relative to the Time/Life Survey of 11/26/63 was provided, as well as the method in which this information was transferred to the larger WC Drawing.

Provided is the considerably reduced version of this, which effectively placed the first shot fired as being at what would be approximately Z204 to Z206.

Additionally, I have provided a portion of the full size copy of the WC Survey plat, complete with my own scale of the Presidential Limo on it.

This placement of the Presidential Limo and the position of JFK at what would have been approximately Z208 to Z210 is the placement which the US Secret Service gave in their 12/5/63 Survey Plat which was generated as a result of the 12/2, 3, & 4/63 survey work of Mr. West.

Either drawing is sufficiently accurate enough to demonstrate that any bullet which passed through the neck of JFK could not have physically encountered JBC in his right shoulder, to the right of his shoulder blade, and thereafter passed downward through his chest in a cross angle as well.

Lastly, based on the work of Time/Life (who had in their possession the original Z-film), and the US Secret Service (who had in their possession a first generation copy of the Z-film), one could comfortably state that JFK was hit at some point between what would be Z204 to Z210.

And, if one places any credence in the relatively accurate "Blur/Jiggle" analysis, it would appear that the first shot was fired at/about the Z204 range, and apparantly the US Secret Service could not observe any response by JFK until approximately the Z210 range.

this would be evident due to the first blurred frame after the Z204/206 period appears to be at approximately Z209, and with the speed of sound, it would have taken approximately 5 elapsed frames of the film for the sound to have reached Zapruder from a shot fired from the TSDB sixth floor window.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol18_0050b.htm

For reference information, one may wish to check out the Abbot & Costello skit: "Who's on First?"

Then, they should take the time and effort to actually read, or have read and explained to them, the full extent of the testimony of FBI Agents Frazier and Shaneyfelt.

Or, as unlikely as it may seem, one could take my word for it.

Nevertheless, the scenario was:

Frazier in the window, quite possibly "crouched"????

Shaneyfelt on the Z-Pedastal directing the re-enactment Limo to the position of JFK

as compared with the Z-film.

Now, for Who's Where?

Thereafter, Frazier gets to move to the Zapruder position and aid in re-directing the re-enactment vehicle to the previously identified Z-frame locations.

Shaneyfelt moved up to the sixth floor window with the camera now installed on the Carcano, and "crouched" at the firing position in order to give us those accurate re-enactment comparison photo's which were thereafter utilized in the composite WC exhibits.

Just for the record, I am having trouble with my copier in it's reduction capability.

Therefore the "large" full size attachments.

Sorry for the inconvenience, however, with those such as myself who are also suffering deteoriation of eyesight, perhaps it is an aid.

Since the "Adjusted Position" is also associated with the "Shaneyfelt Position", may as well include the two items together.

Just for the record, I am having trouble with my copier in it's reduction capability.

Sorry for the inconvenience, however, with those such as myself who are also suffering deteoriation of eyesight, perhaps it is an aid.

Since the "Adjusted Position" is also associated with the "Shaneyfelt Position", may as well include the two items together.

oh-my.... thanks for the doc's, Tom -- someone email Spector for comment, when we're done with this, perhaps someone can determine the exact date Shaneyfelt numbered the Z-frames...

Edited by David G. Healy

In continuation of "Adjusted"!

I would hope that there are those who would have, by now, come to some consensus of understanding as to exactly what purpose could be served by:

A. Jacking the rifle/& camera up high in the air for photographic duplication.

B. Utilization of an aiming point that was in fact some 10-inches higher than the

actual aimint point would have been.

C. Refusal to adjust the elevation of the rifle to compensate, and in fact rolling

the assassination re-enactment vehicle forward to compensate for the 10-inch

target elevation differential.

Lastly, can 207 equal 210 in any of the "new math" programs offered in schools?????

On May 24, 1964, the WC Completed their survey and re-enactment of the assassination in Dealy Plaza.

On May 25th, 1964, Mr. Robert West left his Office (located just across from Dealy Plaza) and returned to Elm St. in order to gain a few additional measurements which he required in order to complete the WC Survey Plat.

At this time, he personally observed members of the WC re-enactment group/team, with a bucket truck, lifted up into the upper branches of the live oak tree which is directly in front of, and in the alignment of fire, from the sixth floor window of the TSDB.

These persons were engaged in cutting and removal of limbs from the upper branches of the live oak tree.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The limbs have never been seen since, and one can rest assured that the FBI easily determined exactly how CE399 came to exist and exactly what could cause a 2,000 to 2,200 fps Carcano bullet to only penetrate the back of someone a distance of less than 2-inches, punch out considerable amounts of clothing from the coat and shirt and carry it into the wound of entrance, create a 4mm X 7mm horizontally elongated wound of entry with relatively clean-cut edges, as well as create a 4mm X 7mm dimension to the base of the projectile.

Not to even mention the 45-degree to 60-degree downward angle of entry as created by the rotational inertia of the end-over-end rotation of the projectile as it struck base first.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol18_0052a.htm

Frame 210.

First off, in event one will go back and review the previously submitted survey information, they will find that the WC never surveyed in a Z210 position.

In fact, when they failed to publish the missing frames of the Z-film which included Z-210, the claim was that they did not publish them due to the failure on the part of Time/Life to provide copies of these blurred frames. ( 208/209/210/&211)

Nevertheless, we quite obviously have Z-210 reprinted here, even if the WC did

not get a copy of it.

As regards the WC's re-enactment of Z210, one must recall that there is a

minor difference in vehicle length between the SS Follow-up Cadillac, and the

actual Presidential Limo.

Thus, there is a difference in many aspects of the re-enactment.

Additionally, the WC ran through the re-enactment multiple, multiple times.

In fact, they did it for so long that according to Mr. West, the Cadillac actually ran

hot and had to be shut down and allowed to cool off at one time.

In addition to this, at one time, most of the air was let out of the front tires of the

re-enactment vehicle, which was apparantly done in some attempt to get the nose

down on the vehicle and help increase the angle between the JFK stand-in and the

back of the JBC stand-in, in order to help make the downward angle of fire fit the

SBT trajectory through both persons.

One should also note those persons who are seen in the background of various

WC re-enactment photo's.

By observing these persons, it becomes quite obvious that these re-enactment photo's

obviously have a considerable length of time in between them, as background

persons completely change and disappear.

A prime example is those persons standing along Elm St. just behind the re-enactment

vehicle in frames 207 & 210.

As well as those persons standing around the concrete block wall in the background pergola.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol18_0051b.htm

Lastly, when one observes the "photograph through rifle scope" photo, just recall that

the vehicle has now been rolled forward in order to account for the "adjusted" position/

10-inch height difference.

Therefore, what one sees in Frame 210 is in fact a "jacked up" rifle photo which was taken

at some point after the Zapruder re-enactment photo, and the re-enactment limo has now

been rolled farther down the street in order to make the target location on the back of the

JFK stand-in come into alignment with the jacked up position of the rifle in the window.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. SPECTER. What was the adjusted frame for the first view that the marksman had of the President's stand-in coming out from under the tree?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. That is frame 210 and has been marked as Commission Exhibit No. 893 and represents the 10-inch adjustment for the difference in the height of the car as compared with frame 207.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pure GENIUS!

Or else another "slight" sleight-of-hand!

May as well add this as well!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. SPECTER. What is the range of distance from the position of the car in frame 210 to the position of the car in frame 225?

Mr. SHANEYFELT. That is 14.9 feet between frame 210 and frame 225.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For anyone who wishes to do the math, it equates to approximately 12.394 mph.

Anyone believe that the Presidential Vehicle was travelling this fast here, after having

come out of the turn off Houston St?

For those who are new; those who may have missed it; those who may wish to see it again; and those who could give a s**t less.

In event one will recall, that information relative to the Time/Life Survey of 11/26/63 was provided, as well as the method in which this information was transferred to the larger WC Drawing.

Provided is the considerably reduced version of this, which effectively placed the first shot fired as being at what would be approximately Z204 to Z206.

Additionally, I have provided a portion of the full size copy of the WC Survey plat, complete with my own scale of the Presidential Limo on it.

This placement of the Presidential Limo and the position of JFK at what would have been approximately Z208 to Z210 is the placement which the US Secret Service gave in their 12/5/63 Survey Plat which was generated as a result of the 12/2, 3, & 4/63 survey work of Mr. West.

Either drawing is sufficiently accurate enough to demonstrate that any bullet which passed through the neck of JFK could not have physically encountered JBC in his right shoulder, to the right of his shoulder blade, and thereafter passed downward through his chest in a cross angle as well.

Lastly, based on the work of Time/Life (who had in their possession the original Z-film), and the US Secret Service (who had in their possession a first generation copy of the Z-film), one could comfortably state that JFK was hit at some point between what would be Z204 to Z210.

And, if one places any credence in the relatively accurate "Blur/Jiggle" analysis, it would appear that the first shot was fired at/about the Z204 range, and apparantly the US Secret Service could not observe any response by JFK until approximately the Z210 range.

this would be evident due to the first blurred frame after the Z204/206 period appears to be at approximately Z209, and with the speed of sound, it would have taken approximately 5 elapsed frames of the film for the sound to have reached Zapruder from a shot fired from the TSDB sixth floor window.

Very good - IMHO. ...very good.