The Education Forum

Larry King Live - RFK Assassination show

Tonight @ 9:00 p.m. EST

Saturday's show

Sharon Stone and William H. Macy in "Bobby."

Hear from eyewitnesses to Robert. F. Kennedy's assassination. Plus, stars of the new movie take us inside the drama. Sharon Stone, Emilio Estevez, Harry Belafonte and more. Tune in Saturday at 9 p.m. ET.

Saturday's show

Hear from eyewitnesses to Robert. F. Kennedy's assassination. Plus, stars of the new movie take us inside the drama. Sharon Stone, Emilio Estevez, Harry Belafonte and more. Tune in Saturday at 9 p.m. ET.

Anyone with a copy of Joan Mellen's book 'A Farewell To Justice' should quick read up on the short part on Larry King vis-a-vis the 'job' done on Garrison....it may clue you in to what happens and what kind of questions get asked.....

Thanks for the reminder, Peter. I was about to insist to my husband that we abandon watching the movie he rented in favor of King on RFK. But I remember Joan's description well without having to look it up. Typical media whore.

Incidently the title Joan choose for her book was the title Garrison initially had for his book "On The Trail Of The Assassins". The book that Stone turned into, I personally believe, the most important film made in my lifetime.

Dawn

I'll never forget King's interview of E. Howard Hunt. "Good to see you again," King gushed. They spent about 15 seconds on Dallas. "Some people say you were there," King said. Hunt smiled and said, "Not any sane people, Larry."

Saturday's show

The above show aired earlier in the week. It was very bland. Estevez' movie is an homage to Senator Kennedy's unfulfilled promise, containing nothing conspiratorial. Despite the presence of Roosevelt Grier and Paul Schrade, King's show was in the same vein. Much of the time was spent with the actors patting each other on the back. I don't recall Sirhan's name being mentioned.

King should have another show with Bill Turner and Shane O'Sullivan as guests.

Expatriate Mike Ruppert used to be a narcotics officer with the LAPD, and has long maintained that the CIA was involved with Robert Kennedy's death.

http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/pandora/rfk.html

I'll never forget King's interview of E. Howard Hunt. "Good to see you again," King gushed. They spent about 15 seconds on Dallas. "Some people say you were there," King said. Hunt smiled and said, "Not any sane people, Larry."

No, I guess Mark Lane, plus the entire jury who found against Hunt in the civil trial against Liberty Lobby must have been out out of their minds.....

I must confess that when I saw Hunt pop up on that Castro programmme on UK tv last week, that I couldn't bring myself to feel too sympathetic to see that Hunt looked in poor health but maybe I have an evil streak.