The Education Forum

The Evening of 11-22-63

Good Day Everyone.... I was recently discussing the assassination with some friends and we soon realized that, between us, we knew virtually nothing about any events, investigators, etc that took place in the plaza, rail yard, park lot, TSBD area the evening of 11-22-63.

Could you, please, detail what you know about that evening/followup evenings with regards to Dealey Plaza? Best references?, Etc.

Thank You in advance.

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, the Truth emerges Clearly

ROSEMARY WILLIS Ultrafast Headsnap Westward Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally Surveyed Map of JFK, Photographers, Witnesses, Suspected Trajectories, Evidence, and Important Information

WILMA BOND Photos Do Not Timestamp GORDON ARNOLD

Don Roberdeau AOL Homepage

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

Lifton had an odd one about some men being caught with a crane - allegedly trying to erect a memorial to JFK - may be difficult to find that reference.

Also, there are references to a few folks driving to the scene - which I found interesting. I don't remember right off the bat everyone - I believe it was more than Kathy Kay and Harry Olsen.

And if Lifton got it right in his 'Best Evidence,' then for a sizeable skull fragment [which appears to have been from the rear] to be found where Harper indicated to you - it's my impression that someone would have had to have put it there that evening for him to find the next morning - on a trajectory that would help cement the 6th floor TSBD window [Lifton has a hole the size a bit bigger than a golfball at Parkland, followed by a void at Bethseda, in which one technician could place both hands clasped together, and no brain in sight]. I don't think it's physically possible for that fragment to have been found in that position unless it was placed there - and with all the folks searching the grass that afternoon, and the folks located close to this position during the shooting - I think it's absurd.

- lee

Harry D. Holmes tells some things and could probably have told more. Apparently he went back and forth to the DPD and did things like get the key from 'property' or 'incident room'. He also spent part of the night with Sorrels 'thumbing' through the Zfilm, frame by frame. By his account he was in continuous contact (open line) with his superior in Washington. So given where he was located overlooking the Plaza, he may have given more indications of goings on during this time. He had the Post Box area under 24 hr surveillance as well.

EDIT:: a specualtive thought. Re fragments: he did pick up and discard a fragment. Reading the account of this one assumes this pick up and discard happened at the same time, but still...

Edited by John Dolva

Lee Forman Posted Dec 3 2006, 06:46 PM

Lifton had an odd one about some men being caught with a crane - allegedly trying to erect a memorial to JFK - may be difficult to find that reference.

Also, there are references to a few folks driving to the scene - which I found interesting. I don't remember right off the bat everyone - I believe it was more than Kathy Kay and Harry Olsen.

And if Lifton got it right in his 'Best Evidence,' then for a sizeable skull fragment [which appears to have been from the rear] to be found where Harper indicated to you - it's my impression that someone would have had to have put it there that evening for him to find the next morning - on a trajectory that would help cement the 6th floor TSBD window [Lifton has a hole the size a bit bigger than a golfball at Parkland, followed by a void at Bethseda, in which one technician could place both hands clasped together, and no brain in sight]. I don't think it's physically possible for that fragment to have been found in that position unless it was placed there - and with all the folks searching the grass that afternoon, and the folks located close to this position during the shooting - I think it's absurd.- lee

I have to say Lee, I agree fully with that statement. In fact I often thought that it was odd that the "debris" from the gunshot victim would end up in so many different locations. I assumed that debris of this type would typically follow the bullet's path, in this case it clearly isn't quite logical. I keep thinking how well "to the left and to the back" jives with the Zapruder film and with the motorcycle cop witnesses riding "to the left and back" of the President.

Then again nothing is typical about this case, so I wouldn't be surprised if some expert told me how wrong my thinking is.