The Education Forum

Dale Myers DVD

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Anyone know when Dale Myers DVD is due out?

EBC

dgh: if its something new and I suspect ABC [Peter Jennings docu related] can make a buck, I'd check with the 6th Floor Museum, all Lone Nutter inspired case related info, is there! If, its available or in fact, exists for public sale.

I'm still trying to figure out why Dale Myers needs a 10,000 word FAQ section on his website... All those anticipated Q&A's defending the Lightwave *animated* cartoon version of the Zapruder film? :)

Edited by David G. Healy

Anyone know when Dale Myers DVD is due out?

EBC

dgh: if its something new and I suspect ABC [Peter Jennings docu related] can make a buck, I'd check with the 6th Floor Museum, all Lone Nutter inspired case related info, is there! If, its available or in fact, exists for public sale.

I'm still trying to figure out why Dale Myers needs a 10,000 word FAQ section on his website... All those anticipated Q&A's defending the Lightwave *animated* cartoon version of the Zapruder film? ;)

Really. Why would anyone care what this xxxx has to say? He's one of the most sophiscated disinformationists in this case in a long time. I could only watch 15 minutes of the Jennings airing of this animation in '03 and wanted to break the tv. I taped it tho in case I ever have a masochistic moment. ;)

Dawn