The Education Forum

ROBERT J MORRIS TIMELINE

Greg Parker

James, John,

thanks for the kind words. This started as a means of presenting some of the work of Jim Olmstead here. Jim, for whatever reason, will not post anywhere except at alt.assassination.jfk. That should not put anyone off his work, which is some of the most extensive and interesting anywhere. He also has one of the largest jfk data collections I know of.

At some point, I decided to concentrate on his posts about Morris, and intended just to repost them here. But being the compulsive type, I added some of my own material and searched out more. This in turn, led to further searches and yet more info. I then got to the point where I had to decide how best to present it, and a timeline I thought would best show the concerns I have.

There is another individual I will be "showcasing" after I've finished with Morris.

• 2 years later...

Greg,

Somehow I totally missed these postings about Robert J. Morris and his Timeline.

He has been under my microscope since about 1995 and Richard Condon had him

figured out as early as 1958. Did you see my recent posting on the Rapp-Coudert

Committee where he worked?

Nice piece of work.

JB

James, John,

thanks for the kind words. This started as a means of presenting some of the work of Jim Olmstead here. Jim, for whatever reason, will not post anywhere except at alt.assassination.jfk. That should not put anyone off his work, which is some of the most extensive and interesting anywhere. He also has one of the largest jfk data collections I know of.

At some point, I decided to concentrate on his posts about Morris, and intended just to repost them here. But being the compulsive type, I added some of my own material and searched out more. This in turn, led to further searches and yet more info. I then got to the point where I had to decide how best to present it, and a timeline I thought would best show the concerns I have.

There is another individual I will be "showcasing" after I've finished with Morris.

Can you share with us who that might be?

Yes, John. And thanks for the reminder. I have more unfinished projects than a bankrupt builder. He was an IRS agent who I think recruited Ruby very early in Ruby's life. I think Ruby much later deliberately became an ineffective informant. As a result of that, a $40,000 debt to the IRS was manufactured to pull him back into line. In the lead up to the assassination, his phone calls were not the only thing on the rise. So were his meetings with IRS to negotiate his way out of that mess. Then suddenly he started acting like he was not only debt-free, but also talking about buying another club and moving to more expensive digs. Other minor hoods with far less IRS debt than Ruby ended up either in jail or having all their property sold from under them.

I will get back to it, now that you've nudged me, but want to first finish a piece on a COINTELPRO operative I think was the actual person sitting next to Albert Osborne on that bus ride south. A slow grind in between making ends meet.

Yes, John. And thanks for the reminder. I have more unfinished projects than a bankrupt builder. He was an IRS agent who I think recruited Ruby very early in Ruby's life. I think Ruby much later deliberately became an ineffective informant. As a result of that, a $40,000 debt to the IRS was manufactured to pull him back into line. In the lead up to the assassination, his phone calls were not the only thing on the rise. So were his meetings with IRS to negotiate his way out of that mess. Then suddenly he started acting like he was not only debt-free, but also talking about buying another club and moving to more expensive digs. Other minor hoods with far less IRS debt than Ruby ended up either in jail or having all their property sold from under them.

I will get back to it, now that you've nudged me, but want to first finish a piece on a COINTELPRO operative I think was the actual person sitting next to Albert Osborne on that bus ride south. A slow grind in between making ends meet.

You might want to review what Lee Forman reminded me about regarding Richard Case Nagell when he wrote about the importance

of El Paso as a gateway into and out of the country used by Nazis and Fascists without proper paperwork or credentials. I found evidence that a Dr. Wolfgang Ebell from El Paso, Texas went to jail for a long time (1942?) for being the conduit used by Vonsiatsky to get his gathered espionage into Mexico for transfer via fishing boats out to German U-boats sitting off the coast of Mexico. Look up Rev. Kurt Molzahn as well who was also part of the Sedition and Espionage trials Vonsiatsky's buddies were involved with during WW II.

See: The Russian Fascists by John Stephan at books.google.com or http://www.abebooks.com

Here is a posting I made recently about some of these characters... and how it all fits together... JFK: The Final Solution

The Sarah McClendon I knew was a nice little old lady, and if you are afraid of her then she got the best of you.

Nobody sent her to infiltrate COPA.

Anybody can infiltrate COPA.

In fact, I think it appropriate for people to follow Sarah McClendon and support COPA.

Thanks,

BK

Oh, I get it now. Sounds like you still have not accepted the fact that Sarah McClendon's friends and compatriots were actually BEHIND the assassination of JFK and they were also behind the very early efforts to cover-up the assassination of JFK and to deflect the attention from the far right wing extremists like The John Birch Society and The Liberty Lobby? Wow! They were obviously behind JFK's (and later Clinton's) character assassinations so why not the actual assassination.

Why did Sarah McClendon join up with Charles Willoughby and Billy James Hargis plus Edward "Brainwashing" Hunter and Alex

Rorke on the Anti-Communist Liaison - Committee of Correspondence? There were only four people there and she was one of them. She was Mata Hari and a silver tongued little old lady who knows how to charm, and defuse and then pounce. She fooled you big time.

Why did she get all rumbled and twisted when I started writing about her little Nazi buddies like Willoughby and Morris? Ever think of that?

You think that Dick Russell's confidential informant fingered Adolph Tscheppe-Weidenbach (Charles Willoughby) incorrectly or dishonestly when he said?

EVEN THE PATRIOTS CAN NOT TAKE THE LAW INTO THEIR OWN HANDS...

You think that all the research into Charles Willoughby by myself and many others was all for naught, like the person who wrote The History of the Korean War volumes I and II? Professor Bruce Cumings from Northwestern. He makes a convincing case that Willoughby and H. L. Hunt agitated for The Korean War then created a deliberately staged incident looking like an incursion of North Vietnamese troops into South Korea. They were wearing fake North Korean uniforms, apparently manufactured by someone in the textiles and military uniform industry (hint, hint) and then they somehow later profited immensely in Soybean Futures because they had cornered the market BEFORE the start of The Korean War... just before. Sounds like the same thing Draper did with the Viet Nam war and Rockwell Standard does it not? And Dick Russell asked me if Willoughby ever worked for H. L. Hunt and I told him that after being sacked he helped H. L. Hunt find oil drilling properties in Mozambique using their Soybean futures profits and that is how Hunt was enriched.

And I bet you think that the insertion of Gen. Douglas MacArthur into the movie version of ManCand and not the novel version was just an accident, too, right? Well think again dude. Who was Benjamin K. Arthur supposed to be then? Dick Benjamin? Benjamin Franklin? MacArthur's father-in-law was named Benjamin I think.

So you think you know better than Prof. Bruce Cumings, know more than Russell's unamed informant on Willoughby, Richard Condon John Roy Carlson ("Under Cover" and "The Plotters") and Nagell all put together? Dude, I guess Mrs. Kelly must have raised a genius then.

Lee Forman reminded me that Nagell indicated that the El Paso connections involved some very serious Nazi connections and Dick Russell SPECIFICALLY asked me who James Wheeler-Hill and Baron Charles Wrangel actually were. They were close fiends and associates of both Vonsiatsky and Willoughby for decades and they were ex-Czarists, White Russians and pro-Nazis who were in league with Wm. F. Buckley's buddies, The Coudert Brothers, the German American Bund, William Dudley Pelley and his protege Rev. Gerald L K Smith from The Silver Shirts. And Pelley ran The Ashville Conference that led up to The Plot to Seize the White House ( written by Jules Archer) after FDR was elected which also involved J.P. Morgan and Draper, too. Are you taking notes? Is this sinking in for anyone? Nagell fingered James Wheeler-Hill and Baron Charles Wrangel, do you not believe him?

As for the Birchers, even Jack Ruby, said that the same people behind the Impeach Earl Warren campaigns, who held important positions of power in Dallas were behind the JFK murder. And that if you get me out of Dallas and back to Washington, I can talk but not here. And that would include, Robert Morris and... and... Charles Willoughby and Edwin Walker and Larrie Schmidt and that whole Deutsch National Zeitung crowd with Gerhard Frey who called up Walker after the fact of JFK's deaths. Frey's buddies were people like Theodor Oberlander, Yaroslaw Stetsko from ABN and OUN, who all knew Spas T. Raikin from ABN where Willoughby was also prominent. How about the Wanted For Treason Poster... the whole nine yards... you know the drill. Frey was at WACCFL in 1958 with E. Howard Hunt, and all of Frey's friends ended up at WACL when Ray S. Cline and Draper's Roger Pearson were heading up that little Nazi entourage.

Are you even smarter and more perspicacious about the JFK hit than Jack Ruby was? Seriously? For real, dude? I just can't believe that. Megalomania rears its ugly head. Even megalomaniacs can suffer from delusions of grandeur. In my case, it ain't bragging if you can do it.

And you even put me in touch with that Eugenicist Nathaniel Weyl... and you linked the NSA building into... Draper's Rockwell International, right? And then your unique and very valuable information about Collins Radio... was published and then they were purchased by Rockwell International. Dude, you were so close... so close... yet so far away. Get back on track, put it all together before it is too late. The handwriting is on the wall... Join Dick Russell, Richard Case Nagell, Jack Ruby, Richard Condon and even Joseph Milteer ("The Patriots are in the clear on this..."), Bruce Cumings and others who have all figured it out from FIRST HAND sources.

Name a half-dozen (give or take) people, sharing a unified conspiracy theory, who knew more than these people did about the JFK hit.

Richard Case Nagell, Richard Giesbrecht, John Roy Carlson, Jack Ruby, Mae Brussell, Richard Condon, Joseph Milteer & yours truly

Name them. If you had to put your money on a half-dozen people who would you choose to listen to and to trust and to believe?

When people say: "If there was a conspiracy then someone would have heard about it and talked." Well there was and they did....

But they had to rub elbows with the plotters, the shooters, the planners, the wheel-turners, the string-pullers, etc. Not just armchair

quarterbacks writing blogs and speculating or hypothecating in their spare time. REAL WITNESSES. As for me I go with these guys...

Later, dude.

I have to review Nagell's comments about El Paso, too. But if even Nagell knew about Vonsiatsky's buddies like James

Wheeler Hill and Baron Charles(?) Wrangel, you know they must be important....because Dick Russell wanted to know more about them.

And Nagell knew about the Nazi Connection into Mexico and a whole lot of other things... Dick Russell was very skeptical about

all these White Russians I pulled out of the woodwork or out from under the rocks they lived under.

And now Dick Russell is convinced about all the MK/ULTRA connections, too. Hard guy to convince but he is coming along...

Robert J. Morris

Jump to: navigation, search

Robert John Morris (September 30, 1914— December 29, 1996)[1] was an American anti-Communist activist who served as chief counsel to the United States Senate Subcommittee on Internal Security from 1951 to 1953 and from 1956 to 1958, was President of the University of Dallas and founded the now-defunct University of Plano.

Biography

Morris grew up in Jersey City, New Jersey, where his father actively opposed Frank Hague, the city's longtime mayor and Democratic Party boss of Hudson County.[2] He was a graduate of Saint Peter's College and the Fordham University School of Law.[3] In 1940, he served on a committee of the New York State Assembly investigating allegations of Communist activities in schools and colleges in New York State.[2]

He enlisted in the United States Navy during World War II, though he had initially been rejected due to an inability to see the color red, a story that he would frequently retell throughout his life. Morris a commander of counterintelligence and psychological warfare, whose duties included writing propaganda items that were dropped over Japanese cities and interrogating captured prisoners.[2]

Senate Subcommittee on Internal Security

Morris served as chief counsel to the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Internal Security from 1951 to 1953, leaving the following year when he was elected to serve as a municipal court judge in New York City. He returned as chief counsel from 1956 to 1958.[2]

The New York Times described the subcommittee in 1951 as having a mandate that is practically "limitless in the whole field of security" and that its role "far overreaches the House Committee on Un-American Activities, as it far outreaches Senator Joseph R. McCarthy, Republican of Wisconsin." The subcommittee questioned businessman, diplomats, scholars and schoolteachers, and opened investigations into an alleged Communist takeover of Hawaii, Communist control of the military-industrial complex, and Communist involvement on waterfront in New York City.[2]

One of the subcommittee's most notorious events was the April 1957 suicide of E. Herbert Norman, the Canadian Ambassador to Egypt, after Norman found out that the subcommittee was reopening an earlier investigation regarding his involvement in a Communist study group. The death affected American-Canadian relations, with Canadians calling his death the result of a "smear campaign" by the subcommittee. Morris had announced a month before the suicide that there was adequate material to justify an investigation into charges that Norman was a Communist.[2]

In a letter written by ad to William F. Buckley, Jr. published in 1969, Chambers gave Morris credit for much of the efforts attributed to Senator Joseph McCarthy, with Chambers stating that "I would say that Bob Morris really accomplished much of what the Senator is credited with".[2]

Political aspirations

In January 1958, as a resident of Point Pleasant, New Jersey, Morris announced that he was running for the Republican Party nomination for the United States Senate from New Jersey, and would resign from his $13,000-a-year post as chief counsel as of January 31.[3] In the April 1958 primary, Robert Kean won the Republican nomination with 43% of the vote, defeating U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower's Appointments Secretary Bernard M. Shanley, who had 36%, and Morris, whose 70,000 votes represented more than 20% of the primary votes.[4]

As a resident of Texas, Morris ran for the Republican U.S. Senate nomination in both 1964 and 1970, being defeated both times by George Herbert Walker Bush, a Massachusetts native.[2]Bush procured 62,985 votes (44.1 percent) of the primary vote in 1964 and was forced into a runoff primary against Jack Cox, the 1962 Republican gubernatorial nominee, who trailed with 45,561 (31.9 percent). Morris ran third with 28,279 votes (19.8 percent). Bush defeated Cox in the runoff, 62-38 percent, to garner the nomination but lost in the fall to Democratic incumbent Ralph W. Yarborough.[5] In the 1970 primary, Bush won with 96,806 votes (87.6 percent) to Morris's 13,654 ballots (12.4 percent) 12 percent, but was then defeated in the general election by the Democrat, Lloyd M. Bentsen, Jr.[6]

Back in New Jersey, Morris entered the 1982 Republican U.S. senatorial primary, dropping out of the race in May, saying that he had accomplished the goals he sought to achieve of bringing attention to Soviet expansionism and moral deterioration. The nomination went to Millicent Fenwick, a liberal Republican congresswoman, who was then defeated by Democrat Frank Lautenberg.[7]

In 1984, Morris again ran in the Republican primary for U.S. Senate, facing off against Mary V. Mochary, the Mayor of Montclair, New Jersey who had been guided by the re-election campaign of Ronald Reagan.[8] Mochary won the June primary with 61% of the vote, with Morris's 70,000 votes representing nearly 29% of the total.[9][10]

Anti-Communist activism

Morris was chosen as president of the University of Dallas in 1960. His outspokenness on anti-Communism and other issues created conflict within the school, and he left in 1962.[2]

He formed the Defenders of American Liberties in the summer of 1962, intended to serves as a counterbalance to the American Civil Liberties Union, "but with emphasis on different positions." Among the group's early efforts was to defend former Maj. Gen. Edwin A. Walker, who had been arrested on federal charges after a riot broke out following protests he organized in September 1962 against the use of federal troops to enforce the enrollment of African-American James Meredith at the racially segregated University of Mississippi.[2] In a telegram to members of the Senate Judiciary Committee, Morris called Walker the "United States' first political prisoner", after Walker was denied bail and placed under psychiatric observation for up to 90 days.[11]

In the historical novel, The Manchurian Candidate (1959), author Richard Condon referred to Robert J. Morris and several of his close associates and even to the Defenders of American Liberties organization calling it Defenders of Our Liberty in order to partially disguise his intentions to expose what Robert J. Morris and his associates were planning for the future of America. [1] Condon referred to Morris' close friend William F. Buckley, Jr. by alluding to "... that fascinating younger fellow who had written about men and God at Yale" [2] when in fact the title of Buckley's book was God and Man at Yale published by the founder of the isolationist and fascist dominated America First Committee during World War II, William F. Regnery. Regnery's publishing house was called Regnery Press. Buckley had worked for another ultra-conservative arch-Catholic, Clendenin J. Ryan at The American Mercury at the same time that American Nazi Party leader George Lincoln Rockwell was employed there by J. Russell Maguire who was the owner of the Thompson Machine Gun Company in Connecticut. Later Ryan financed the creation of Young Americans for Freedom which represented both Morris's and Buckley's personal agendas for their vision of the future of American politics. Doug Caddy another YAF founder, who was the college roommate of Ryan's son at Georgetown, disclosed this recently on the Spartacus Educational website in the JFK Assassination discussion thread. Condon also alluded to General Edwin Walker with three separate references to "...the Turtle Bay district" instead of to "... the Turtle Bay neighborhood" where Walker actually lived in Dallas, Texas.

In 1941-1942 Robert Morris was credited with originated the concept of the use of Red Scare tactics when he worked on the Rapp-Coudert Committee investigating alleged communist influences in the New York City public school system and regional public colleges and universities when he was employed at the Coudert Brothers law firm in New York City. Morris laid the groundwork there for his later successful usage of comparable Red Scare and Blacklisting tactics 10 years later, which he employed while serving as Chief Counsel for the Senate Internal Security Subcommittee headed by Senator Joseph McCarthy. Morris later assisted Frederic Rene Coudert, Jr. a partner at Coudert Brothers and his mentor, in managing the unsuccessful City of New York mayoralty campaign for William F. Buckley, Jr. in 1965. Robert Morris and Frederic Coudert publicly announced their proposed solution for the problem of communist schoolteachers whiich was to "...put a bullet in their brain as you would to a rabid dog."

Robert Morris also served as one of the four leaders of The American Security Council which sought to counter the efforts of The National Security Council and advance the "Park Avenue Patriot" agenda of militant anti-Communism bulwarked by a strong military defense system including nuclear weapons and a strengthened ICBM delivery system. The movie, Dr. Strangelove, parodied the attitudes of the leadership of the ASC with their almost vitriolic, vehement insistence on adopting and promoting the use of nuclear weapons and military force as a first resort response to the threats which they believed were emmanating from the Soviet Union. They were all inagreement that JFK's detente policies opposed the military solutions they wished to employ in Viet Nam, the Soviet Union, Korea, Taiwan and around the globe. The other leaders of the ASC included Maj. Gen. Charles Willoughby who had been sacked by President Harry Truman during the Korean War for trying to cross the Yalu River and expand the war into communist China, James Angleton of the CIA who was later fired by the CIA for domestic spying on citizens of the U.S. and Ray Cline who left the CIA in order to become the leader of the World Anti-Communist League during its most blatantly pro-Fascist and anti-Communist periods including the Iran-Contra affair. These four leaders, and their military and political supporters and associates, later succeeded in using WACL to force the Soviet Union to bring down The Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain around the Captive Nations enslaved by Communism. All four of these leaders of the ASC were referred to obliquely, by Richard Condon in The Manchurian Candidate as well. Both Willoughby and Cline had served military assignments in Manchuria (Manchuoko), China during World War II during the Japanese occupation. Morris and Willoughby were also the leaders of the Dallas, Texas branch of The John Birch Society and they were reported seen celebrating the assassination of JFK in the Adolphus Hotel in downtown Dallas shortly after JFK was killed.

• 6 years later...