The Education Forum

Help Cynthia McKinney Impeach Bush

Cheers Mike, lets find a publisher!

Scott, I especially hope that you read what I have to write as I hope you may see things differently.

I think you will find that not many people have any qualms about alleging that she is a racist. I will, however, seek to set the record straight. The last time I checked I was still white and she seems to quite like me, and the one man Government watchdog that is John Judge.

All the best,

John

I've read a little and bookmarked your blog- I WILL read through it. I will always be the first to admit when I am wrong about someone. At the very least, she needs a new set of bodyguards. The Black Panthers don't inspire tolerance.

Cheers Mike, lets find a publisher!

Scott, I especially hope that you read what I have to write as I hope you may see things differently.

I think you will find that not many people have any qualms about alleging that she is a racist. I will, however, seek to set the record straight. The last time I checked I was still white and she seems to quite like me, and the one man Government watchdog that is John Judge.

All the best,

John

I've read a little and bookmarked your blog- I WILL read through it. I will always be the first to admit when I am wrong about someone. At the very least, she needs a new set of bodyguards. The Black Panthers don't inspire tolerance.

Thanks Scott, I hope you read it. I have put the youtube video of MCKinney grilling Rumsfeld up on the blog. Its a good watch.

John

The blog appears to be doing well. If you enter a search with 'Cynthia impeach' or 'Help cynthia impeach' my blog is in top spot. Now I need to get it further up on searches such as 'cynthia mckinney impeachment'. I am on the fifth page, ranked 41.

Any ideas how to get it further up? I am spreading the link on forums and comment pages as much as I can.

http://www.impeachbush.org has sent an email to all of its members urging people to support Cynthia McKinney.

John

The blog seems to have gone off the radar on google after having previously done so well. Any ideas why?

John

• 4 weeks later...

I'm still working on my assessment of Cynthia McKinney, in the mean time here is the excellent documentary 'American Blackout'. The movie chronicles the disenfranchisement of black and latino voters in Florida 2000 and Ohio 2004. It also goes in depth in the medias coverage of Cynthia McKinney and the campaign to unseat her in 2002.

If you have an hour and a half to kill I would recommend this movie.

It comes in eight segments, which can be accessed one after another using the 'related' clip toolbar on the right hand side.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxDKm3YpW8

Its very good viewing and was described as " a provocative look at the 2004 election" by the NY Times, "a sure thing" by variety and "a powerful examination of voting rights in America".

All the best,

John

• 2 months later...