The Education Forum

The world's first Italian lone nut site?

I don't know if anyone else has come across this site but I was bumming around Goggle and found it: http://www.johnkennedy.it

I was hoping this would be good, another resource but then I realised it's a lone nut site. Oh well, it has some good photographs of JFK and Bobby and of Dallas on there though in the photo gallery bit. Probably will mean nothing to other members on here as the site is in Italian but this guy seems to rely a lot on the work of people such as John McAdam and Dale Myers .

Interestingly, the site advertises a book written by an Italian called Diego Verdegiglio called 'Ecco chi ha ucciso John Kennedy' (Here is who killed John Kennedy) He apparently met Ted Kennedy in 1997 and with the help of someone called Dr Martino Farneti, director of the ballistics section of Police Science of the Criminalpol in Rome, they apparently proved the shots can be fired by LHO. Anyone heard of him? I'd like to read the book if only just to see how they can supposedly 'prove' this.

I don't know if anyone else has come across this site but I was bumming around Goggle and found it: http://www.johnkennedy.it

I was hoping this would be good, another resource but then I realised it's a lone nut site. Oh well, it has some good photographs of JFK and Bobby and of Dallas on there though in the photo gallery bit. Probably will mean nothing to other members on here as the site is in Italian but this guy seems to rely a lot on the work of people such as John McAdam and Dale Myers .

Interestingly, the site advertises a book written by an Italian called Diego Verdegiglio called 'Ecco chi ha ucciso John Kennedy' (Here is who killed John Kennedy) He apparently met Ted Kennedy in 1997 and with the help of someone called Dr Martino Farneti, director of the ballistics section of Police Science of the Criminalpol in Rome, they apparently proved the shots can be fired by LHO. Anyone heard of him? I'd like to read the book if only just to see how they can supposedly 'prove' this.

Hi Francesca,

Do they actually say they can "prove" LHO fired the shots, or are they saying they can "prove" the shots came from the 6th floor smoker's nook?

I ask because I've seen it argued before that "this", "that" or "the other thing" somehow proves the 6th floor trajectory and therefore LHO did it. "Weak" is probably being kind in describing that type of argument.

Edited by Greg Parker

Hi Francesca,

Do they actually say they can "prove" LHO fired the shots, or are they saying they can "prove" the shots came from the 6th floor smoker's nook?

I ask because I've seen it argued before that "this", "that" or "the other thing" somehow proves the 6th floor trajectory and therefore LHO did it. "Weak" is probably being kind in describing that type of argument.

Hi Greg,

well the blurb for the book that purports to have 'solved the case in Italy', says that the author (with the help of the director of the ballistic section of police science in Rome), was personally able to fire upon three targets in seven seconds using the type of gun that was used in Dallas. Doesn't go into details, guess that's saved for the book.It says that he went to Dallas and personally travelled the motorcade route, visited Parkland Hospital etc etc, seeming to imply this makes him an authority on the case!

Maybe I'll pick up a copy next time I'm in Italy just to see what it says. I can always use it to light my bonfire afterwards on November 5th if it is a load of rubbish like I suspect... :rolleyes:

So many "lone nuts" have supposedly committed high profile murders in the US, it seems like they'd outnumber the general population. They'd have to be tripping over each other. The least "lone" people around.