The Education Forum

Trench Coat and Badge

Ed LeDoux

I am having trouble locating any nurse "by name" associated with the epileptic episode

which occurred before the assassination. Jerry Boyd Belknap was the epileptic, of course.

Harold Weisberg stated in an interview that there was a nurse present at the time of the epileptic seizure

he said that the nurse was a Latino, and that another male Latino was also present. If I understand correctly.

I, personally find it very odd that an employee of the Dallas Morning News would choose to wear Army fatigues to view the motorcade, but that's just me. The whole epileptic seizure bit stinks to high heavens, and any employee with the Dallas Morning News in relation to events surrounding the JFK assassination should be associated with the term "red lights going off"

See

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...mp;relPageId=98

Also the topic being bandied about here has previously come up for discussion on the Forum

See

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;hl=epileptic

And finally...Here is a URL link which pulls up all the pages on the Forum after a search is initiated under the word "epileptic,"

FWIW, I normally don't get real involved in these types of 'subplot' issue but after I read what Harold Wesiberg stated about the nurse being a "Latino," my interest has been, how do you say it "piqued"..............

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...w&searchid=33666bb4e4008a85d3c261f872144fe9&search_in=posts&result_type=

topics&highlite=%2Bepileptic

Edited by Robert Howard

• 8 years later...
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW:

1. WESTER, JANE CAROLYN

Found in: Mary Ferrell's Database

(120-123)

Registered nurse in Parkland Hospital's O-R. Shared her home with nurse Diana Hamilton Bowron, an English nurse. Wester "received a phone

2. BOWRON, DIANA HAMILTON

registered nurse at Parkland Hospital. Native of England. She answered an ad and came to Dallas 8/4/63. She shared 11007 Brockbank with another nurse at Parkland

3. HONEY, FRANK

allegedly there. Residence and phone listed to Mrs. Christine Brecht, vocational nurse, Methodist Hospital.

4. CALTALDO, C. L.

CALTALDO, C. L.

HSCA Vol. III (413)

Professional nurse. Nursed Antonio Rodriguez Echazabal (from Cuba) in Washington, D.C., hospital in Sept

5. MAYER, GEORGIA (MRS.)

(MRS.)

CE 2264; CE 2408; CD 86, p. 524; Ruby Trial, pp. 46-52

A nurse.

6. KUZNETSOVA, VANDA

KUZNETSOVA, VANDA

CD 205, p. 747

A nurse in Leningrad. Marina met her when she visited the rest home near Leningrad.

7. BELL, AUDREY N.

(156); Best Evidence, Lifton (558-559); Conspiracy, Summers (533)

Nurse at Parkland on 11/22/63. Was near Kennedy. In 1982, she worked at Children's

8. BELL, BONNIE H. (MRS.) (? BONNIE L. ?)

p. 482; CD 104 (41); CD 223 (322); HSCA Vol. IX (1095)

She was a nurse for Dr. Coleman Jacobson in the Doctors' Building at 3707 Gaston Ave

9. CARLSON, CARL WILLIAM (MR. & MRS.)

1959 and sought employment at Sovereign Club. His wife, Ann Marie, is a nurse at Timberlawn Psychiatric Hospital. She said her husband was a former member

10. SCHUBERT, BEATRICE L. (MRS. RICHARD T. SCHUBERT)

FM-5-4496472 issued 9/23/63 by Mexican consul, Dallas. She was a registered nurse.

11. OSIAKOWSKI, CARMEN L.

OSIAKOWSKI, CARMEN L.

CD 47, pp. 16-25

Practical nurse at St. Joseph's Hospital, Chicago, IL. She is Puerto Rican but married to Polish

12. CLEMONS, ACQUILLA

Citizens Dissent, Lane (53)

In film, Rush to Judgment, she says she was a nurse for Smotherman Family. There was a John B. Smotherman, wife Cornelia, at

13. DOLAN, JAMES HENRY (ALIASES: JIM DELARE, JAMES HARRY DOLAN, DIM DOLAN, JIMMY DOLAN, JAMES BRADLEY AND "HAMILY")

Extremely pale with milk-glass eyes. Wife: Sissy, Methodist Hospital nurse.

14. SUAREZ SIMPSON, MIGUEL AGUSTIN

JFK's assassination. Miguel Suarez' sister, Christiana Suarez, told nurse Marjorie Heimbecker, who told the FBI, that JFK would be killed by Castroites

15. DEAN, PATRICK TREVORE (SGT.)

of Parkland Hospital. O. P. Wright's second wife was Elizabeth Good, nurse who came to Parkland from Florida shortly before Assassination.

end

Robert: I no longer have my maryferrell.org subscription; sorry for the incomplete bio's.

Edited by Robert Howard