The Education Forum

A Question for That Robert Dunne Chuck Guy

If you're gonna go with the Dulles cult within the CIA as the movers and shakers, Tracy Barnes would have to be right in the middle. IMO. He was Hunt's boss in this period, and was still in the position, unlike Dulles or Hunt, to create cover companies.

And the new CIA division Barnes headed and Hunt worked for was rather brazenly called the Domestic Operations Division, the very sound of which seemed hardly in the spirit of the CIA charter.

As I recall, Hunt claimed that the Domestic Op Division was mainly involved in book publishing. In a roundabout way, I suppose that's true. There have been hundreds if not thousands of books published about the JFK assassination.

While he may have nominally become a mere "citizen," I would suggest that via his many loyal retainers still within the Agency, Dulles could still have access to unlimited sums of untraceable funds;

These funds are explained in some detail in Sterling Seagrave's great book, Gold Warriors.

While he may have nominally become a mere "citizen," I would suggest that via his many loyal retainers still within the Agency, Dulles could still have access to unlimited sums of untraceable funds;

These funds are explained in some detail in Sterling Seagrave's great book, Gold Warriors.

Hello John,

Could you tell us where Seagrave puts the source of those funds?

Guest Gary Loughran

Hello John,

Could you tell us where Seagrave puts the source of those funds?

I believe a slush and trust fund was set up using looted Nazi and Japanese gold. I have the book on order, but this is my very basic understanding of the source of the funds. The minutae of access and distribution are unknown to me.

I know John and Sterling are currently participating in a debate Here - Gold Warriors by Sterling and Peggy Seagrave -

Hope this helps

Gary

Edited by Gary Loughran

Very edifying and an interesting thread.

Any chance you might shed some light on how Canada fits in to the puzzle?

Nukes being placed 12/31/63. 'Oswald' looking to penetrate. Louis Mortimer Bloomfield's alleged involvement. What's Ferrie doing there? Why does Rivele and others have it that some of the shooters traveled by way of Montreal? The Corsican drug route - Marseille and Montreal. Mondolini leaving Cuba to settle in Montreal? The Centro Mondiale Commerciale? The work being done by the 'Allen' Memorial Institute? The 1945 technology transfer? Why would a beverage magazine in Canada fund a trip to the Bottler's convention in Dallas anyway? Pasquale Cuntrera and Leonardo Caruana? Georges Schoeters? Uranium? The Bronfmans? Freeport Sulphur? The Old Catholic Church and his honorable Reverend James? Etc.?

- lee

How about Arturo Espaillat and Bob Johnson and the International Services of Information?

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKwilsonS.htm

Eddy Collins had been recruited by FBI agents (MIA/FO), and John Evans of the "Johns Committee" (Red-Squad) in Tallahassee - to assist in monitoring the "peace marchers". The "Mounties" (R.C.M.P.) had inserted two assets into the group in Canada, and one of these had operated together with one of our guys, who, the year previous, had worked a joint CSS/RCMP/FBI operation involving Nicaraguans, Cubans, and other foreign nationals embarking on a mission to attend training camps inside Cuba.

This operation was assisted by Col. Arturo Espaillat, Robert Emmett Johnson, and leaders of the right-wing "R'assemblent Nationale" (FRN); who were battling with the Marxist FLQ in Montreal (Front D'Liberation Quebeqous).

...or from the Education Forum:

One of our guys was dispatched to Dealey Plaza that week by Colonel Arturo Espaillat, who was then based in Montreal. A month later, he recounted said "mission" to me after too many beers, and was furious at having been used once again by Robert Emmett Johnson, the "Raul" of the MLK, Jr. matter.

DERAIL THREAD! DERAIL THREAD!

Can't have Canada involved in any of this nastiness.