The Education Forum

Floyed Stephens Conspiracy researcher and forum member

I was greatly saddened to learn last night that my friend Floyd Stephens suffered a fatal heart attack on

New Years day. Floyd was working on a book about the TX. connection, with emphasis on Mac Wallace et al.

RIP friend.

Dawn

I was greatly saddened to learn last night that my friend Floyd Stephens suffered a fatal heart attack on

New Years day. Floyd was working on a book about the TX. connection, with emphasis on Mac Wallace et al.

RIP friend.

Dawn

What a shock ! I talked with him several weeks ago. I knew him for 2-3 years. he was a nice guy and a great story-teller. He was working on his novel. I will miss him.

William (Reymond)

On 3 janv. 07, at 22:22, Tree Frog wrote:

I will let Ed know, also ask him who the other folks were that were with us on the sidewalk outside the Lawrence Hotel in November when we met.

He was so gung ho, we were concerned about him, had lunch at the Subway, then he left. I never heard from him again.

Peace to Floyd and all of the research community,

Several researchers are inclined to be very suspicious of Floyd's heart attack.

He was writing a book on some very serious matters that have already lead to

several deaths in TX. That good 'ole Tx Connection.

Dawn

Several researchers are inclined to be very suspicious of Floyd's heart attack.

He was writing a book on some very serious matters that have already lead to

several deaths in TX. That good 'ole Tx Connection.

Dawn

RIP friend.

Dawn

This is indeed bad news. Floyd and I communicated many times by phone and e-mail. I am not

a paranoid person, but this makes me a little concerned. Floyd was working on the Marshall murder

aspect of this case. He has some solid information and I personally warned him about the direction

that he was heading. He was also trying to make contact with Marina Oswald concerning the statement in

Billie Sol's book that Marina KNEW Malcolm Wallace. He mailed Marina Billie Sol's book along with my book

and asked her to respond. Floyd's Father, I am convinced, was somehow connected to the Marshall

murder. Floyd was a "phisically involved" researcher. How sad.

Glen Sample

This is indeed bad news. Floyd and I communicated many times by phone and e-mail. I am not

a paranoid person, but this makes me a little concerned. Floyd was working on the Marshall murder

aspect of this case. He has some solid information and I personally warned him about the direction

that he was heading. He was also trying to make contact with Marina Oswald concerning the statement in

Billie Sol's book that Marina KNEW Malcolm Wallace. He mailed Marina Billie Sol's book along with my book

and asked her to respond. Floyd's Father, I am convinced, was somehow connected to the Marshall

Glen Sample

Glen:

He did make contact with Marina and mainly with Mr. Porter, her husband. While he (Mr. Porter) was in the hospital Marina threw out the books Floyd sent. She told him on the phone that she did not wish to discuss this matter. Floyd relayed this to me in our last conversation, less than two weeks ago. I am posting this because secrecy in matters as grave as these can be most dangerous.

Dawn

Glen Sample

Glen:

He did make contact with Marina and mainly with Mr. Porter, her husband. While he (Mr. Porter) was in the hospital Marina threw out the books Floyd sent. She told him on the phone that she did not wish to discuss this matter. Floyd relayed this to me in our last conversation, less than two weeks ago. I am posting this because secrecy in matters as grave as these can be most dangerous.

Dawn

Dawn, I found this in yesterday's Austin American-Statesman:

"Also Monday, Floyd Collins Stephens, 47, was driving a pickup north on Research Boulevard near Jamestown Drive about 4:30 p.m. when he lost control and hit two retaining walls, police said. Stephens was taken to Brackenridge Hospital, where he died."

Is this the right Floyd? If so, chalk up another single car accident in Texas.

Glen

Glen Sample

Glen:

Dawn

"Also Monday, Floyd Collins Stephens, 47, was driving a pickup north on Research Boulevard near Jamestown Drive about 4:30 p.m. when he lost control and hit two retaining walls, police said. Stephens was taken to Brackenridge Hospital, where he died."

Glen

Glen:

Yes, that is him. But there was an autopsy and it was a heart attack. I am in the process of trying to obtain further information, just got off the phone with the woman who called me last night. She had no idea that he was involved in this research. His wife also may not know. Ed Tatro told me today to have them look through his personal effects for Tic Tacs.

Do you know if the book he was working on may be on his computer? When we talked last it was just about his dealings with Marnia and Ralph Porter. I was planning to call him this week to re-schedule a trip to see Billie Sol.

Dawn

Glen Sample

Glen:

Dawn

Glen

Glen:

Yes, that is him. But there was an autopsy and it was a heart attack. I am in the process of trying to obtain further information, just got off the phone with the woman who called me last night. She had no idea that he was involved in this research. His wife also may not know. Ed Tatro told me today to have them look through his personal effects for Tic Tacs.

Do you know if the book he was working on may be on his computer? When we talked last it was just about his dealings with Marnia and Ralph Porter. I was planning to call him this week to re-schedule a trip to see Billie Sol.

Dawn

I'm sure that his book was on his computer. He sent me some of his work in e-mail attachments.

I was looking through past e-mails and noticed that he was a friend of the Stegall family. Went to school with Sheriff Stegall's son, etc. Stegall was the Sheriff that found Marshall's body and called it a suicide. Floyd Felt that his own father was involved somehow in the Marshall murder. He was working on his book with a goal of finishing it in 2010.

Glen

Dallas Morning News (10th January, 1971)

Funeral services for Malcolm E. Wallace, 49, of 610 Tennison Memorial Drive, who was killed Thursday night in a traffic accident in Pittsburg, Camp County, will be held at 2:00 p.m. Sunday in the Nevils Baptist Church in Mount Pleasant, Titus County. Burial will be in the Nevils Chapel Cemetery there.

The Texas Department of Public Safety reported that Wallace was killed about 7:35 p.m. Thursday when his car ran off the road 3.5 miles south of Pittsburg on U.S. 271.

A native of Mount Pleasant, he had lived in Dallas for 30 years. before moving to California about 10 years ago. He had recently returned to Dallas. He was formerly manager of the purchasing department of Ling-Temco-Vought, Inc.

I have added some of this infoprmation to the thread on the death of Henry Marshall.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5988

Glen:

It turns out Floyd's book is not on his computer. I spoke with Cathy, Floyd's wife, at length today and she is completely aware of his work. The book is all handwritten. She and another relative hope to finish it someday. She is still in terrible shock though and barely eating or sleeping. She wanted me to contact several people for her to tell them. One being Billie Sol, but the number she gave me did not ring. Do you by chance know how to reach him?

I believe you have my email address.

We are going to the wake shortly. I conveyed many condolances to her from all the people

I was in email and forum contact with yesterday. That meant a lot to her, as Floyd talked a lot about all

his new- found friends in the research community. I plan to stay in touch with her.

Dawn

Glen:

It turns out Floyd's book is not on his computer. I spoke with Cathy, Floyd's wife, at length today and she is completely aware of his work. The book is all handwritten. She and another relative hope to finish it someday. She is still in terrible shock though and barely eating or sleeping. She wanted me to contact several people for her to tell them. One being Billie Sol, but the number she gave me did not ring. Do you by chance know how to reach him?

I believe you have my email address.

We are going to the wake shortly. I conveyed many condolances to her from all the people

I was in email and forum contact with yesterday. That meant a lot to her, as Floyd talked a lot about all

his new- found friends in the research community. I plan to stay in touch with her.

Dawn

I am truly sorry to hear about Mr. Stephens, and my heart goes out to his friends and family.

Did Floyd have a history of heart problems?