The Education Forum

Apollo-gist / Virtual Apollo

Don't you think it's kind of funny how you can use all the defamatory comments in your posts to me that you please , but one of my posts was edited for making defamatory comments that I don't even remember saying .

If you want to believe that I'm delusional or paranoid or stupid or ignorant or a victim or anything else , then that's fine ... After all , we are all entitled to our own opinions , right ? .... I happen to think that you are a lot of things too ... The main one being something that is a four letter word which starts with an E and ends with an L ... and trust me , I would much rather be considered stupid or delusional to that .

From now on I will not reply to any off topic nonsense or personal attacks ... Your insults to me have been reported to John Simkin and if you continue to post them , I will ontinue to report them .

Defamatory? You have told us you are ignorant about photography, you have told us that only you and a few others really know the truth and the rest of us are blind ...shills, paid disinfo agents and worse, you have told us science is over-rated, you have told us how WE are delusional, you have made many personal attacks, you have claimed you are both a target and a victiim and YOU are the one who is posting stuff that you cannot explain. I don't have to "believe" anything, the proofs are right here on this forum ( and a few others if anyone cars to look).

How can I defame someone who has already done it to themself?

Edited by Craig Lamson

I said that I would no longer reply to any more off topic nonsense or personal insults but I can't allow your lies stand without a reply .

I have never called anyone here "delusional" ... I have never posted that "I know the truth and the rest of you are blind ".... I have never called anyone a "shill" ... I have never personally insulted anyone except in self defense after they have ripped me apart for my opinions about Apollo .... I have never claimed that I am a "victim" or a "target" ... but only that I was tired of being personally insulted .... and I have never posted that I am "ignorant about photography" ... but admitted that I was not a professional photographer and didn't know the exposure time to photograph stars ...

You have twisted my words around here and turned this 'discussion' into a despicable brawl .... and what amazes me the most is that Andy Walker and John Simkin won't do anything to stop you .... You may be a big shot photographer but it hardly matters what you do for a living when what you really are is an evil xxxx ...

I said that I would no longer reply to any more off topic nonsense or personal insults but I can't allow your lies stand without a reply .

I have never called anyone here "delusional" ... I have never posted that "I know the truth and the rest of you are blind ".... I have never called anyone a "shill" ... I have never personally insulted anyone except in self defense after they have ripped me apart for my opinions about Apollo .... I have never claimed that I am a "victim" or a "target" ... but only that I was tired of being personally insulted .... and I have never posted that I am "ignorant about photography" ... but admitted that I was not a professional photographer and didn't know the exposure time to photograph stars ...

You have twisted my words around here and turned this 'discussion' into a despicable brawl .... and what amazes me the most is that Andy Walker and John Simkin won't do anything to stop you .... You may be a big shot photographer but it hardly matters what you do for a living when what you really are is an evil xxxx ...

Uh Duane, I can fully support all of my claims. Bear with me, its going to take me a while to collect the quotes I need of yours to support my claims. Rest assured I will get it it all in due time.

All I was interested in was seeing YOU support some of the wild claims you (and the author of the web page you copied) have made. I'm not asking for the world here, just you showing us why you believe these claims.

For some reason you appear unable to do so. Why?

OK – back to the OP…

Isn't it amazing when you think about it ? .... There is absolutely no way in 1969 through 1972 , during the time when NASA was faking the Apollo moon missions , that they could have ever conceived of the photographic technology to come , which would one day expose their hoax and their faked moon photos .... Nor could NASA have ever foreseen the birth of the internet , where now everyone can see just how cheesy those phony Apollo photographs really are .
<snip>

I posted analysis and comment of the information you provided. (Which you have ignored)

Can you provide any insight into what the author is really trying to say with the two photos?

How are they “damaging”?

How is his analysis “proof” of anything?

Duane – how about answering the questions.