The Education Forum

Missing brain

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

JFK's brain is missing. The brain would have helped with

clarifying the direction and source of the shots.

Might it also have revealed delicate details on JFK's state of health

before his death?

EBC

JFK's brain is missing.

This now seems an established tradition amongst American Presidents

What does this say about Brit Prime Ministers who cooperate with brainless US Presidents? That great minds think alike?

Quite so

JFK's brain is missing. The brain would have helped with

clarifying the direction and source of the shots.

That is WHY it's 'missing'.....and wasn't looked at [or so they'd like us to believe] at autopsy. In an autopsy of a person who's feet are run over by a train they still autopsy the brain...to not do so to a President shot in the head is nothing more nor less than conspiracy....it is THAT simple.

I hope Lifton will tell what he knows soon...but I'd bet it's buried with JFK now...if never autopsied [for public consumption].

Unless it is in his new book on LHO, I doubt we will hear any new revelations from Lifton. Just my opinion, based on

the allegation- by Carl Oglesby- that Lifton withheld evidence from HSCA of body alteration and two coffins (etc.) to save it for his blockbuster book. (And yes I had this discussion with Lifton two decades ago)

Dawn

JFK's brain is missing.

This now seems an established tradition amongst American Presidents

Well Put !

This downward spiral has intensified to what might be called a flush !

I keep telling myself that it "can't get any worse". And myself responds by calling me "a xxxx"!

Charlie Black

My speculation is that the "missing brain" MUST remain "missing". The autopsy error of the "weight" of the brain, which was entered in the autopsy report, is the full weight of an average brain.

This was no doubt realized, and either the report would have to be "re-rewritten" to change the weight, in order to account for the weight of the largely missing brain portions, or it had to be insured that the actual brain of JFK disappeared.

With the "recorded weight" in the autopsy report, it would be obvious if a different and lighter weight "blasted brain" was substituted.....in the event that there ever was an exhumation.

It is my understanding that the missing body parts were supposed to have been preserved. So even an exhumation many years later, would indicate a gross mistake at best.....but probably foul play.

Charlie Black

His brother would be worse, and worse than that are also being groomed....mark my and your words.

You don't mean that imbecile in Florida I trust???

I was in Miami on holiday during Hurriciane Wilma (mad dogs and englishmen and all that!) - the man couldn't construct a sentence if his life depended on it.

Hello Andy & Peter

I am certainly in agreement with Andy's assessment of "Brother". I live in Florida and suffer from extreme "over exposure" !

However, it isn't just Jeb and "dubya". It is also their "Poppa" and grand pop etc.

A long line of "thinkers" whose least interest has been their country's "best interest" !

What I find nearly terrifying is that both George W. and his father, are not only graduates of one of my nation's leading Ivy League colleges, but that they were both CHOSEN for membership in that college's most elite society...Skull & Bones.

That alone should tell anyone who might be in doubt, exactly who and what controls the backbone of this "great society". Dad was bad enough, but can you imagine "dubya", who truly alone cannot probably construct a sentence, to have been CHOSEN while at a leading university, to be one of our nation's future leaders...Supreme Commander ?

His search for weapons of mass destruction, was likened in my mind, to an Easter Egg Hunt in an asylum for the "Most Impaired".

Charlie Black

Guest Eugene B. Connolly

To continue the established theme......

JFK's brain is missing. However, I feel it is stretching the bounds of possibility, too kind and perhaps

a little hasty to suggest that George W. Bush's brain is missing

since this would imply that George W. Bush had a brain in the first instance.

Are we being too presumptuous.....too hopeful.....too silly?

EBC

Hello Andy & Peter

I am certainly in agreement with Andy's assessment of "Brother". I live in Florida and suffer from extreme "over exposure" !

However, it isn't just Jeb and "dubya". It is also their "Poppa" and grand pop etc.

A long line of "thinkers" whose least interest has been their country's "best interest" !

What I find nearly terrifying is that both George W. and his father, are not only graduates of one of my nation's leading Ivy League colleges, but that they were both CHOSEN for membership in that college's most elite society...Skull & Bones.

That alone should tell anyone who might be in doubt, exactly who and what controls the backbone of this "great society". Dad was bad enough, but can you imagine "dubya", who truly alone cannot probably construct a sentence, to have been CHOSEN while at a leading university, to be one of our nation's future leaders...Supreme Commander ?

His search for weapons of mass destruction, was likened in my mind, to an Easter Egg Hunt in an asylum for the "Most Impaired".

Charlie Black

JFK's brain was buried with his body during his re-interment in 1967. His re-interment file is several inches thick

with several dozen Polariod images.

johnw

John

Please post the polaroid images of JFK's brain that was interred ! I feel certain that this will open up an entirely new Avenue for study.

Charlie Black

JFK's brain was turned over to E. Lincoln during her stay at the National Archives (stainless steel bucket containing gross material).

Later on, I believe that this "gross material" was deposited in RFK's vault.

Attached is a blowup of the box. This has been vertified by several individuals present during the re-interment.

johnw

I think the re-internment theory of the brain location is a likely one, but there is a second possibility too. In early 1966, Robert Kennedy got McNamara to have the "Dallas" casket flown out into the Atlantic and dropped into 9000 feet of water. It was weighted down, with holes drilled in it, to make sure it stayed down. This is kind of a bizaare way to dispose of an empty casket. The original idea for disposing of it apparently began with Congressman Earle Cabell, former mayor of Dallas, of all people.

The timing is interesting. RFK obtained the brain and other autopsy materials in a transfer which seems to be illegal in April 1965. The casket drop occurred in February 1966. Then the autopsy materials, or at least the ones that didn't go missing, were returned to the National Archives under a "deed of gift" in October 1966. What was missing was all the items listed under "#9" in the original transfer - the brain, tissue slides, broken casket handle, and other items, including curiously the original and copies of the autopsy report. This is odd, since the Secret Service apparently had a separate "original" of the autopsy report which is what is in the Warren Report and in the Archives today. Perhaps the missing autopsy report is the one Rankin was referring to in executive session when he said "We have an explanation there in the autopsy that probably a fragment came out the front of the neck" among other interesting comments. This all caused Richard Russell to presciently sum up the medical discussion with "This isn't going to be something that would run you stark mad."

Documents:

Casket drop documents: http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...on/contents.htm

Apr 26 1965 Transfer Inventory (ARRB MD 70): http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk.../md70_0001a.htm

Oct 29 1966 Deed of Gift (ARRB MD 112):

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...md112_0001a.htm

Jan 27 1964 WC executive session medical discussion:

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...x0127_0069a.htm

Doug Horne memo on problem of two "original" autopsy reports:

Part 1: http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Prot1_0001a.htm

Part 2: http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Prot2_0001a.htm

Rex