The Education Forum

Roy Hargraves

Guest donwheeler

• 2 months later...

Forum members might be interested in reading the interview Noel Twyman conducted with Roy Hargraves shortly before his death. It can be found here:

Hargraves - Twyman Interview

Zach

Hi Zach, not sure now if i posted these two previously, ...take care. i will try again later, the attachments function is taking a rest right now...b

Edited by Bernice Moore

trying again, zach.....b

Hi Bernice!

The second one is the Gordon Novel mugshot image again. The first one is a great photo of Roy Hargraves - thank you for sharing!

Here is one from AJ Weberman's site with Roy on the far right and his pal Gerry Hemming standing in the middle on Roy's right.

hargraves.jpg

I think Roy is a solid Dallas suspect and any information on him is well worth the time seeking out.

Zach

IMHO, this deserves a bump. :)

Roy now admits that he went from Miami to Dallas with Vidal on November 18, 1963 and returned to Miami on the afternoon/evening of November 22. They flew by private jet both ways. There were others, unnamed with them on the plane. Roy would not reveal who provided the plane. Roy would not say what he did in Dallas, or who he met there. Roy said that he did not shoot JFK, didn’t even know that JFK was to be in Dallas.

Roy said “Black Dog Man” was there to signal the bomber (to blow up the car on the other side of the underpass.)

They were going to bomb the car? Was a bomb planted in the car or was someone going to throw a hand grenade into the vehicle?

Kathy C

Roy now admits that he went from Miami to Dallas with Vidal on November 18, 1963 and returned to Miami on the afternoon/evening of November 22. They flew by private jet both ways. There were others, unnamed with them on the plane. Roy would not reveal who provided the plane. Roy would not say what he did in Dallas, or who he met there. Roy said that he did not shoot JFK, didn’t even know that JFK was to be in Dallas.

Roy said “Black Dog Man” was there to signal the bomber (to blow up the car on the other side of the underpass.)

They were going to bomb the car? Was a bomb planted in the car or was someone going to throw a hand grenade into the vehicle?

Roy's plane story sounds like Tosh's story.

Kathy C

Roy now admits that he went from Miami to Dallas with Vidal on November 18, 1963 and returned to Miami on the afternoon/evening of November 22. They flew by private jet both ways. There were others, unnamed with them on the plane. Roy would not reveal who provided the plane. Roy would not say what he did in Dallas, or who he met there. Roy said that he did not shoot JFK, didn't even know that JFK was to be in Dallas.

Roy said "Black Dog Man" was there to signal the bomber (to blow up the car on the other side of the underpass.)

Kathy C

thanks Zach, you take care...best b

Kathy C

Kathy,

I believe there was a sophisticated remote controlled bomb on the other side of the overpass. This was a back up in case the sniper teams failed or were called off. This Elm St. Cell would be autonomous from the shooter Cells. Key people would include the Dark Complected Man and his friend, the Umbrella Man. Read the interview with Roy I linked above and check out Larry Hancock's new book NEXUS for more background.

Zach

• 1 year later...

Thank you for the reply.

I will be posting more at a later time and date.

60 + years ago a group of 5 siblings were seperated, adopted into

different faimlies, and their names changed.

After a 50 year seperation, I was able to track these people down

and have a reunion with all but one who had died as an infant.

The late Roy Hargraves was my brother.

d.w.

On the interret, a Jerry Mings claims that Roy Emory Hargraves was his brother. He says that Roy's biological name was Toy Emory Mings and that Toy / Roy spent time in the Arizona prison system where he got some tatoos. He also says that Roy's nickname was "Doc," which stood for "Department of Corrections."

http://jmings.blogspot.com/

Strangely, this Jerry Mings (b. 1/12/45) doesn't appear in this Mings genealogical list, but the above poster, Don Warren, (Mings) and a Toy Emory Mings (b. 1940, d. 2003) are listed as brothers:

http://www.genealogy.com/users/m/i/n/Vondell-N-Mings/FILE/0001text.txt

Hint: To find Toy Emory Mings in this long list, press "Control" and "F" simultaneously, and then type in "Toy" in the search box that pops up.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves