The Education Forum

Craig Lamson Works for NASA

Duane Daman

I never could quite understand why Craig Lamson treats the Apollo hoax believers and conspiracy researchers , such as Jack White , with such utter contempt and intense and unreasonable hatred ... Then in one of my last posts to him I accused him of treating us this way because he probably worked on the phony Apollo photos himself .... As a big shot photographer with the mentality and manners of sociopath , he has constantly ripped apart me and the other conspiracy researchers on this forum with despicable intensity because of our beliefs and opinions about Apollo .... I have encountered some mean spirited , narrow minded , hateful creeps when discussing the Apollo hoax evidence before , but none quite as nasty as this guy is .

So on a hunch , I googled his name and found that in fact he does work for nasa .... and in some capacity even took part in working on the bogus Apollo Lunar Surface Journal .... and that is when I realized why he acts the way he does ... He IS a nasa stooge .

Here's the title of the web site where his name is included in working for nasa .

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

Karstein Lomundal, Todd Tucker, Frederic Artner, Craig Lamson, ... However, we believe that, on the whole, the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal is an accurate ...

www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/apollo.acknoldg.html

I never could quite understand why Craig Lamson treats the Apollo hoax believers and conspiracy researchers , such as Jack White , with such utter contempt and intense and unreasonable hatred ... Then in one of my last posts to him I accused him of treating us this way because he probably worked on the phony Apollo photos himself .... As a big shot photographer with the mentality and manners of sociopath , he has constantly ripped apart me and the other conspiracy researchers on this forum with despicable intensity because of our beliefs and opinions about Apollo .... I have encountered some mean spirited , narrow minded , hateful creeps when discussing the Apollo hoax evidence before , but none quite as nasty as this guy is .

So on a hunch , I googled his name and found that in fact he does work for nasa .... and in some capacity even took part in working on the bogus Apollo Lunar Surface Journal .... and that is when I realized why he acts the way he does ... He IS a nasa stooge .

Here's the title of the web site where his name is included in working for nasa .

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

Karstein Lomundal, Todd Tucker, Frederic Artner, Craig Lamson, ... However, we believe that, on the whole, the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal is an accurate ...

Sigh..Is this the best you can do Duane? ROFLMAO!

First the website you linked is NOT a NASA site, it belongs to Eric Jones, a civilian who DOES NOT WORK FOR NASA. Of course you could have known this if you had bothered to do a bit of research instead of being a googlebot.

Who is Eric Jones?

http://history.nasa.gov/alsj/emj.html

Second, the site is OWNED by ERIC JONES, not NASA. NASA is kind enough to host the site.

Third, if you had bothered to actually READ the material at the link you posted you would have noticed I am listed as a CONTRIBUTER to the ALSJ site, owned by Eric Jones. And exactly what was my contibution? I sent Eric an email telling him that a photo link was incorrect. For you to take that from all of this I WORK FOR NASA is simply amazing and a further example of your limited reasoning skills. But hey, thanks to the major laugh!

Swing batter batter swing!

Edited by Craig Lamson

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

I'd only add that Jack White has long told me privately he thought [or knew] Lamson worked for NASA...but, HEY, lots of LHO's buddies worked for NASA too....

Well Craig, how does it feel to be 'out'....?

Jack White is simply wrong again, not that him being wrong is unusual, its standard fare. That you would believe him Peter speaks VOLUMES about your ability to sift fact from fantasy.

Outed? Not even close. You guys are some sorry human beings.

Hey, Lamson...those fake photos fooled people for years. Pretty good studio work

for a young photographer. If you took any of the Apollo pictures, you shoud be

proud of your work instead of defensive and abusive. After all, serving one's country

in the interest of national security is a patriotic thing. :help

You are a good photographer. Those are excellent images...but were not taken on

the moon, were they? One of my sources says they were made in Australia. Ever

been there? Others say Area 51. Do you have top secret clearance?

Anyway, technically, the Apollo images are something a photographer ought to

be able to take credit for. They are professional quality.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

I'd only add that Jack White has long told me privately he thought [or knew] Lamson worked for NASA...but, HEY, lots of LHO's buddies worked for NASA too....

Well Craig, how does it feel to be 'out'....?

Peter I thought you would have objected to Duane gratuitously labelling Craig a Nazi or perhaps you missed that before one of the moderators erased it.

Great Duane you have now forever given up the right to complain about personal attacks. What is it now the 2nd time this week you've made a coment so inflamatory that a moderator has had to erase it ?

As to your "outting" of Craig if your research had taken you so far as to read the linked bios of the other contributors you'd have seen that few (if any) are (or were) NASA employees. I guess that would have required just a little too much effort on your part. Did you ever stop to ask yourself if he really were a deep cover NASA agent why would they have named him on a NASA hosted site?

Edited by Len Colby

Hey, Lamson...those fake photos fooled people for years. Pretty good studio work

proud of your work instead of defensive and abusive. After all, serving one's country

in the interest of national security is a patriotic thing. :rolleyes:

Jack

Jack .... I believe the Australian outback , Area 51 and Langley, Virginia were probably the main places where phony Apollo photos were taken ... I don't know why you think the images are excellent though, when it's so obvious that none of them were really taken on the moon .... They are nothing but crude studio fakes ... But I guess by 1960's and early 70's standards, they were not too bad ....Why nasa thought everyone would fall for them being real just amazes me though ... Especially with those silly looking painted mountain backdrops only a few feet away from the foreground in almost all of the Apollo photos ...

Since lamson is a professional photographer , I wondered why he defended these pathetic photos ... but now it's obvious that he is just another paid nasa flunky and only doing his job by defending nasa, in trying to discredit you and your work .... I wonder if burton works for nasa also? ...Cuz he seems to be just about as obsessed as lamson is in trying to prove you wrong all the time .... I doubt colby works for nasa , but probably just goes along for the ride with his friends here .... Most cowards do stick together ... and in packs they are known as bullies ...

It's too bad that someone erased my original title to this thread ... The part that craig didn't get to see , under "Craig Lamson Works for NASA ", was " Another NASA Moon Nazi " ... Isn't that right Herr lamson ? ... and you are "ROFLMAO! " ... I doubt it .

I almost left this forum because of your constant insults to me ... but then it occured to me that being insulted by cowardly bullies like you and colby is completely meaningless .... and no reason for me to stop exercising my freedom of speech here ...

My membership was banned from the UM site because of what I posted here .... How about that ? .... So the disingenuous nasa defenders here are not only cowards and bullies but like to run to other forums and tattle to the moderators .... Now THAT is what I would call sorry human beings .

Edited by Duane Daman

in the interest of national security is a patriotic thing. :rolleyes:

Jack

Jack .... I believe the Australian outback , Area 51 and Langley, Virginia were probably the main places where phony Apollo photos were taken ... I don't know why you think the images are excellent though, when it's so obvious that none of them were really taken on the moon .... They are nothing but crude studio fakes ... But I guess by 1960's and early 70's standards, they were not too bad ....Why nasa thought everyone would fall for them being real just amazes me though ... Especially with those silly looking painted mountain backdrops only a few feet away from the foreground in almost all of the Apollo photos ...

Since lamson is a professional photographer , I wondered why he defended these pathetic photos ... but now it's obvious that he is just another paid nasa flunky and only doing his job by defending nasa, in trying to discredit you and your work .... I wonder if burton works for nasa also? ...Cuz he seems to be just about as obsessed as lamson is in trying to prove you wrong all the time .... I doubt colby works for nasa , but probably just goes along for the ride with his friends here .... Most cowards do stick together ... and in packs they are known as bullies ...

It's too bad that someone erased my original title to this thread ... The part that craig didn't get to see , under "Craig Lamson Works for NASA ", was " Another NASA Moon Nazi " ... Isn't that right Herr lamson ? ... and you are "ROFLMAO! " ... I doubt it .

I almost left this forum because of your constant insults to me ... but then it occured to me that being insulted by cowardly bullies like you and colby is completely meaningless .... and no reason for me to stop exercising my freedom of speech here ...

My membership was banned from the UM site because of what I posted here .... How about that ? .... So the disingenuous nasa defenders here are not only cowards and bullies but like to run to other forums and tattle to the moderators .... Now THAT is what I would call sorry human beings .

Duane...the moon sets were crude, but the photography was suspiciously professional looking.

As far as Burton goes, google him and you find he is connected to Australian military...and I am

told that MANY NASA PROJECTS WERE DONE IN AUSTRALIA BECAUSE OF SECRECY CONCERNS.

So maybe Burton has a dog in the NASA fight. But he is not telling. Secrecy oath? I suspect Colby

is here at the behest of some govt agency. Ulman is a mystery since he seems oddly located

with no NASA ties. Lewis is from a place with big govt base, as I recall. You can bet that none

of these guys are here without a reason.

Jack

As far as Burton goes, google him and you find he is connected to Australian military...

More than 'connected' Jack; as you have been told on more than one occasion, I am an Officer in the Royal Australian Navy.

Why don't you ask your friend Dr Costella - who is also suspiciously connected to the ADF - to look me up on the Defence Address Book?

Guest Stephen Turner
I never could quite understand why Craig Lamson treats the Apollo hoax believers and conspiracy researchers , such as Jack White , with such utter contempt and intense and unreasonable hatred ... ................................................................................

. I have encountered some mean spirited , narrow minded , hateful creeps when discussing the Apollo hoax evidence before , but none quite as nasty as this guy is .

Pot, Kettle, Black. I've had a few run ins with Craig myself, but the name calling was far from one sided so I felt I had nothing to belly-ache about. Pratice what you preach Duane.

Peter I thought you would have objected to Duane gratuitously labelling Craig a Nazi or perhaps you missed that before one of the moderators erased it.

This is the man who describes Sid Walker as "Herr Walker".

I know you don’t agree with my assessment (others do) but in my view Sid is an anti-Semitic, Holocaust denying Hitler apologist. Thus calling him “Herr Walker” was not gratuitous.

Duane labeled Craig “a Nazi” because they disagree about Apollo and Craig insulted him several times when he thought his (Duane’s) posts demonstrated a lack of intelligence, objectivity and/or knowledge of photography. IF insulting someone qualifies you as a Nazi, Duane must be one too!

Colby ... It looks as though Mr. Simkin may be more fair than I first assumed .... I didn't come here to insult anyone .. and if you don't believe me just read my first posts here .... I was hoping to discuss Apollo with people who could act like adults about this , not schoolyard bullies ... and I tried everything I knew to get all of you to stop insulting Jack White .

Lamson did not insult me because I don't know much about photography or physics .. He personally insulted me and continuously attacked me because I know that Apollo was a haox ... He knows it too , and that's why he will do everything in his power to shut me up ... It's the same reason he attacks Jack White and his Apollo studies ....

Jack's post to me about who may be working for nasa was very informative but really not surprising at all .... Anyone who spends their lives on internet forums defendings nasa's lie of landing men on moon must have very good reasons to do so .... The internet is full of nasa disinformation agents and their main job is to suppress the conspiracy information and stop the hoax believers by any means necessary ....

So maybe John Simkin feels differently about what is really defamatory and what isn't ....and what may be the truth also ... and maybe he is not like the typical moderators of other forums , who are obviously working for nasa to stop the hoax evidence from spreading any further than it already has .

I called Lamson a Nazi because he acts like one and because he is lying about working for nasa .... I called you a xxxxx because that's what you are .... And all of you can call me whatever you please because it doesn't matter anymore ... It won't stop me from posting about the Apollo hoax .

Do you know what the main reason is that I still believe Apollo was a hoax ? .... It's because the one's who claim otherwise protest just a bit too much and they lie about this .... and when people protest too much and tell lies and will stop at nothing to shut up their opponets , and will stoop to any low life level to do it , then something is obviously very wrong and the truth is obviously being covered up .... It's people like you and Lamson and Burton and Greer and Waspie_ Dwarf and MID and Phil Plaitt and Jay windley , who prove to me that there is much to hide when it comes to nasa and their bogus Apollo Program .

Colby ... It looks as though Mr. Simkin may be more fair than I first assumed .... I didn't come here to insult anyone .. and if you don't believe me just read my first posts here .... I was hoping to discuss Apollo with people who could act like adults about this , not schoolyard bullies ... and I tried everything I knew to get all of you to stop insulting Jack White .

Lamson did not insult me because I don't know much about photography or physics .. He personally insulted me and continuously attacked me because I know that Apollo was a haox ... He knows it too , and that's why he will do everything in his power to shut me up ... It's the same reason he attacks Jack White and his Apollo studies ....

Jack's post to me about who may be working for nasa was very informative but really not surprising at all .... Anyone who spends their lives on internet forums defendings nasa's lie of landing men on moon must have very good reasons to do so .... The internet is full of nasa disinformation agents and their main job is to suppress the conspiracy information and stop the hoax believers by any means necessary ....

So maybe John Simkin feels differently about what is really defamatory and what isn't ....and what may be the truth also ... and maybe he is not like the typical moderators of other forums , who are obviously working for nasa to stop the hoax evidence from spreading any further than it already has .

I called Lamson a Nazi because he acts like one and because he is lying about working for nasa .... I called you a xxxxx because that's what you are .... And all of you can call me whatever you please because it doesn't matter anymore ... It won't stop me from posting about the Apollo hoax .

Do you know what the main reason is that I still believe Apollo was a hoax ? .... It's because the one's who claim otherwise protest just a bit too much and they lie about this .... and when people protest too much and tell lies and will stop at nothing to shut up their opponets , and will stoop to any low life level to do it , then something is obviously very wrong and the truth is obviously being covered up .... It's people like you and Lamson and Burton and Greer and Waspie_ Dwarf and MID and Phil Plaitt and Jay windley , who prove to me that there is much to hide when it comes to nasa and their bogus Apollo Program .

Duane-

Please post evidence about Craig's employment by NASA. You don't have any. The ALSJ is a private endeavor, hosted by NASA. I'm listed on in the credits of a tech website, that doesn't that mean that I'm employed by them.

You have never posted anything credible that disputes the official NASA record of Apollo. The only "Proof" you have ever posted is that the photos look fake to you. You believe anyone who disagrees with you must be a paid disinformation agent.

Please show one item where the official record is in error, and how that error is proof of a hoax. This is the real world, real proof is needed if you are going to accuse people of lying or committing fraud - not, "I just don't believe it"

When taken in total –

the photos, ALSJ, available blueprints and brochures, actual test and flight artifacts, lunar soil and rock samples, eyewitness accounts, the state of computer technology and other flight sciences in the ‘60s, how the space program has progressed since, unclassified USSR space documents, (just to mention a few things)

The entire historic narrative regarding Apollo is consistent. If you don’t want to believe it - fine, just stop accusing others of criminal acts when you are ignorant of the facts.

Uh oh .. there's that word "ignorant" again !

Since when is it a criminal act to work for nasa ? ... It's a crimianl act to LIE for nasa but of course when has that ever stopped anyone who works for nasa from lying ?

Everyone keeps wanting proof that the Apollo photos are studio fakes ... You mean to say that you can't tell they are fake by just looking at them ?... Unbelievable !

Anyone who is a professional photographer knows the Apollo photos were not taken on the moon ... but there are honest photographers , who want everyone to know this unhappy fact , like Jack White .... and then there are the dis-honset one's like craig lamson , who continue to lie about the phony Apollo photos because he is part of the scam .

I will posts some photos here of the real moon and also some of the Apollo moon sets and then explain why some are really the moon and the Apollo one's are not .... Maybe then you will be able to see and understand the difference .

Uh oh .. there's that word "ignorant" again !

Since when is it a criminal act to work for nasa ? ... It's a crimianl act to LIE for nasa but of course when has that ever stopped anyone who works for nasa from lying ?

Everyone keeps wanting proof that the Apollo photos are studio fakes ... You mean to say that you can't tell they are fake by just looking at them ?... Unbelievable !

Anyone who is a professional photographer knows the Apollo photos were not taken on the moon ... but there are honest photographers , who want everyone to know this unhappy fact , like Jack White .... and then there are the dis-honset one's like craig lamson , who continue to lie about the phony Apollo photos because he is part of the scam .

I will posts some photos here of the real moon and also some of the Apollo moon sets and then explain why some are really the moon and the Apollo one's are not .... Maybe then you will be able to see and understand the difference .

Duane-

Lets get the facts straight - I did not attack you personally nor did I call you ignorant. - I stated that you are ingnorant of the facts {re Apollo} - ignorant as in "lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact". You have admitted that you don’t understand nor will you study the underlying science of the Apollo Program, therefore, my statement stands.

I never said it was a criminal act to work for NASA, please try to comprehend what I wrote, or if my meaning wasn’t clear I’ll restate it

If the Moon Landings did not occur, then there was and is a criminal conspiracy to defraud the US taxpayer. By accusing the various members of this forum (and others) of being on “NASA’s payroll to defend the official version” you are accusing them of actively taking part in that ongoing conspiracy. You are accusing them of committing a criminal act. Since you have made this accusation on several occasions, I’m sure you have actual facts to back up your claims. You do have evidence that we are lying when we point out your mistakes, don’t you?

The photographs do not look fake to me. I’m not a professional photographer, but then again, neither are you. Why should I pay attention to your statement – do you have any evidence to back up your claims, or is it simply your belief?