The Education Forum

Donald Norton

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any photos available of Donald O. Norton anywhere? I have looked and cannot find any except the one I have attached. Is this him? Thanks,

Zach

post-6350-069417400 1293913846_thumb.jpg

In this pic I see no resemblance to any LHO pics but in the two pics that Jack posted below I see an extraordinary similarity. Hard to believe the Norton Zach posted is the same person in the school pic. I suppose some people do change over time. But I can take a junior high pic of me and compare it to one taken last week and there is little difference, just a few grey hairs. Since grading much of Harvey and Lee I am now most interested in Norton.

Thanks Zach and Jack.

Dawn

Are there any photos available of Donald O. Norton anywhere? I have looked and cannot find any except the one I have attached. Is this him? Thanks,

Zach

post-6350-069417400 1293913846_thumb.jpg

In this pic I see no resemblance to any LHO pics but in the two pics that Jack posted below I see an extraordinary similarity. Hard to believe the Norton Zach posted is the same person in the school pic. I suppose some people do change over time. But I can take a junior high pic of me and compare it to one taken last week and there is little difference, just a few grey hairs. Since grading much of Harvey and Lee I am now most interested in Norton.

Thanks Zach and Jack.

Dawn

Thanks, Dawn. I have lots more on Norton and will try to find some and post it. Armstrong spent

six months on Norton, including weeks spent in Ohio and Florida, checking public records. Norton

always seemed to have a large supply of money and many businesses which went bankrupt, but

he always surfaced again in a new enterprise. He seemed to have connections to intelligence groups,

even to being associated with "retirement homes" for government agents. He changed residences

frequently, often moving "in the middle of the night" (there one day, gone the next). John has a

notebook full of his investigations.

Jack

Here is a very interesting handwriting comparison.

Note that OswALD and DonALD are virtually identical.

John colllected dozens of Norton signatures from public legal documents.

Jack

Thanks Jack...most interesting...unexplained money...moving suddendly...the handwriting, the eyes, looking forward to more. Yes the ""ald" is pretty conclusive. Next time we go to COPA we will definately stop at Baylor and check out more of John's research. We couldn't in 09 because Erick had to see a kid in foster care in Waco.

Dawn

• 4 weeks later...

Here is another picture I assume from Jack's photographic work found here:

http://jfk.deeppoliticsforum.com/index1.html

This is a great webpage that I thought was gone. It is filled with many photos and lots of other great information.

Zach

post-6350-009419000 1296012548_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Zach. I have been looking back at many of my old studies I thought were lost. Here is an

interesting one which covers LESS THAN ONE SECOND, but note the changes...particularly the

car that is very stretched out compared to the spectators on the curb.

Most of the people by the curb disappear in 16 frames...less than one second.

Jack

PS. I left off the closing parenthis, but not worth redoing.

post-667-079066700 1296017943_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jack White

Jack, that is great work. I think it is a proven fact now that the Zapruder film has been altered and forged with some key parts eliminated.

I put these pictures together: Lee, Norton, and Harvey.

Zach

post-6350-092111400 1296019889_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Zach...I am glad that young new researchers are finding the archives useful.

Jack

Am I glad that John did not include the Norton stuff in his book.

I think it was a dangle.

Though John spent thousands of dollars and six months time investigating Norton,

it is well that he did not include it in the book DESPITE the astounding evidence he

uncovered. It would have detracted from the central thesis of the book of Harvey

and Lee timelines. Norton deserves a SEPARATE book or article. John has enough

suspicious information to fill a book...beyond the oddity of there being TWO Don

Nortons.

It was NOT a dangle, unless Jim wants to accuse John Judge, Mae Brussell, Bill Kelly,

Mary Ferrell and me of some sort of chicanery. Mae discovered Norton, and shared

the info with John, Bill and Mary. Mary first mentioned it to me, and years later,

John Judge told me about it. I was the one who told Armstrong, who took it from

there. If Jim is saying we "dangled" the story for John, it took us about 15 years

to do so.

Norton is definitely suspicious. Only a DNA exam would prove he was originally

Lee, and that is not likely to happen, since samples would have to be obtained

from both he and Robert. Even if not Lee, he is involved in the situation in some way.

Jack

Edited by Jack White