The Education Forum

Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/spooks.htm

There's a few members here who have expressed their doubts about Chauncey Holt.

I say: With this DVD you will adjust your opinions (unless you're not honest)

I say too: This is the most significant evidence for the conspiracy that has surfaced in 44 years.

Now, if you don't want to see it, your opinions on Holt cannot be taken seriously, for they will be ill informed.

To those who have already ordered it: thank you! You won't regret it , and please let us know what you think.

Wim

DVD Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite

Chauncey Marvin Holt

The testimony of Chauncey Marvin Holt

The story of a participant in the JFK assassination.

This is the documentary film presenting the never before published video interview (2 hours) with Chauncey Marvin Holt, recorded in 1997, just eight days before he died.

It provides the strongest evidence ever, directly from an insider, for the plot to kill the 35th president of the United States of America ... and take over his Government. It includes all the documentary proof any researcher would dream of. You will hear names you have never heard of. In short, if this won't convince you, nothing will. But if you want to spread the truth about JFK's murder, all you need to do is spread the link of this webpage.

Below you can watch the first 15 minutes + the epilogue:

Or watch it directly on Google video

For broadcast or distribution rights contact info@JFKmurdersolved.com

To order, you can transfer 30 USD or 25 EURO to the Paypal account info@jfkmurdersolved.com.

In order to do this you have to go to www.paypal.com and transfer the money to the email account. If you are not a Paypal user, you can become one. Registration is free, easy and safe. Of course you can also pay a friend to get it for you with your shipping address.

You can also order without registration. On the paypal website you can just click on "If you do not currently have a PayPal account Click Here" button.

If you don't want to use paypal, you can also transfer to Rabobank (Netherlands) account 1799 86 392 of W.J. Dankbaar, or mail a check or money order to:

BulletProof Film, Inc.

1741 N. Western Ave.

Chicago, IL 60647

United States

This will include international shipping costs. Include your shipping address.

To order this DVD for 30 USD click the button below:

To order this special for 25 euro click the button below:

To see the other products click here.

Dear audience,

My name is Wim Dankbaar. I am 45 and from the Netherlands. I have been interested in the JFK assassination since 1988 and I have learned a lot since then. The last 5 years I have been actively involved in a quest to unearth the truth of the JFK assassination. I have spent lots of time, energy and money on what I believe is an intriguing and noble cause. I could not have achieved this without the help and sacrifices of hundreds of others, building on their work and knowledge. I have authored a book and produced films on people with inside knowledge on the coup that changed history and America, and probably the world. I have found that the people and their heirs, who seized power by killing Kennedy and covering up the truth, are still in power today. I have found these forces control corporate mass media channels to a certain degree. I have found they have assets to discredit the truth or prevent it from being shown through our so called free media. So what is in fact the big challenge to get the truth known? It is not to learn the truth, buth rather to present that truth to the public at large.

This is the first 15 minutes + epilogue of a brand new, full fledged documentary of 2 hours that presents the most powerful (yet unknown) evidence you have ever seen for the plot to kill John F. Kennedy, and take over his government. JFK was one of the most loved presidents in history, representing hope for freedom and democracy. The man telling the story, Chauncey Marvin Holt, is dead now and was a self admitted career criminal. But in some ways, at least in my view, he was also a good man. For having a conscience and for sharing his story. He knew he was going to die shortly. In fact he died 8 days after this recording. This was the last thing he wanted to do. For YOU and your children.

Just one of the startling revelations in this film, is that the cuban exile militants, Orlando Bosch and Luis Posada Carriles, who are now being protected by the Bush administration (just google their names), were on Dealey Plaza when Kennedy was killed. You will further learn how Government Agencies and Organized Crime worked together.

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SPOOKS, HOODS & THE HIDDEN ELITE

A chilling account of top secret "black operations' conducted during the Cold War at the behest of the Secret Government. This provocative new release unveils the true face of the hidden elite and their excise of power from behind the shadows.

CIA contract agent and underworld figure ,Chauncey Holt, takes you inside the deadly world of "black ops." Holt exposes the means by which the Secret Government uses the intelligence community and organized crime as cover for their nefarious control over U.S. policy while maintaining plausible deniability for themselves.

This DVD also chronicles an assassination paper trail: private correspondence between agents and assets of the Secret Government regarding the logistics of removing President John F. Kennedy from office in 1963.

This is the story that was never meant to see the light of day...as told by one who was in Dealey Plaza on the day that JFK was assassinated....

SPOOKS, HOODS & THE HIDDEN ELITE

A chilling account of top secret "black operations' conducted during the Cold War at the behest of the Secret Government. This provocative new release unveils the true face of the hidden elite and their excise of power from behind the shadows.

CIA contract agent and underworld figure ,Chauncey Holt, takes you inside the deadly world of "black ops." Holt exposes the means by which the Secret Government uses the intelligence community and organized crime as cover for their nefarious control over U.S. policy while maintaining plausible deniability for themselves.

This DVD also chronicles an assassination paper trail: private correspondence between agents and assets of the Secret Government regarding the logistics of removing President John F. Kennedy from office in 1963.

This is the story that was never meant to see the light of day...as told by one who was in Dealey Plaza on the day that JFK was assassinated....

Wim,

Holt claimed he drove a 1959 Olds Station Wagon, with Arizona plates and Goldwater bumper sticker from Grace Ranch to Dallas with three other passengers - Charles Nicoletti, Joe Canty and Leo M.

They had car trouble on the way and arrived later than expected, on Friday, Nov. 22, and drove around the back of the TSBD.

I know of the Videotape I transribed which you have posted on your web site and my own tape recorded interview, but is there anywhere Holt mentions who OWNED the Olds? Did it belong to Licavelli?

BK

No, I think that is right. Wasn't that why Harrelson called Chauncey a certified xxxx? Because the ATF didn't exist in 1963?

Harrelson is only half correct. It didn't exist as an autonomous agency, but it did as a divison of the IRS.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

No, I think that is right. Wasn't that why Harrelson called Chauncey a certified xxxx? Because the ATF didn't exist in 1963?

Harrelson is only half correct. It didn't exist as an autonomous agency, but it did as a divison of the IRS.

Wim

Hi Wim,

Thanks, yes that is what Harrelson said, that the ATF did not exist. Officially it started in 1972. Thats interesting that it did exist in some form at the time. This, at the least, showed that Harrelson did some research into the matter or had someone else do it for him. This would indicate that he has an interest in disproving Holt.

Cheers,

John

Holt also said he was told that Harrelson had a stake in the gunshop of John Masen.

Before the assassination Holt and partners (they had gun modification shop for the CIA in Goleta) were sent a number of Carcano's to test plus ammunition to reload for them. They had to return all to Masen in Dallas. Interesting , isn't it?

Wim

There's a few members here who have expressed their doubts about Chauncey Holt.

I say: With this DVD you will adjust your opinions (unless you're not honest)

I say too: This is the most significant evidence for the conspiracy that has surfaced in 44 years.

Now, if you don't want to see it, your opinions on Holt cannot be taken seriously, for they will be ill informed.

To those who have already ordered it: thank you! You won't regret it , and please let us know what you think.

Wim

DVD Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite

Chauncey Marvin Holt

The testimony of Chauncey Marvin Holt

The story of a participant in the JFK assassination.

This is the documentary film presenting the never before published video interview (2 hours) with Chauncey Marvin Holt, recorded in 1997, just eight days before he died.

It provides the strongest evidence ever, directly from an insider, for the plot to kill the 35th president of the United States of America ... and take over his Government. It includes all the documentary proof any researcher would dream of. You will hear names you have never heard of. In short, if this won't convince you, nothing will. But if you want to spread the truth about JFK's murder, all you need to do is spread the link of this webpage.

Below you can watch the first 15 minutes + the epilogue:

Or watch it directly on Google video

For broadcast or distribution rights contact info@JFKmurdersolved.com

To order, you can transfer 30 USD or 25 EURO to the Paypal account info@jfkmurdersolved.com.

In order to do this you have to go to www.paypal.com and transfer the money to the email account. If you are not a Paypal user, you can become one. Registration is free, easy and safe. Of course you can also pay a friend to get it for you with your shipping address.

You can also order without registration. On the paypal website you can just click on "If you do not currently have a PayPal account Click Here" button.

If you don't want to use paypal, you can also transfer to Rabobank (Netherlands) account 1799 86 392 of W.J. Dankbaar, or mail a check or money order to:

BulletProof Film, Inc.

1741 N. Western Ave.

Chicago, IL 60647

United States

This will include international shipping costs. Include your shipping address.

To order this DVD for 30 USD click the button below:

To order this special for 25 euro click the button below:

To see the other products click here.

Dear audience,

My name is Wim Dankbaar. I am 45 and from the Netherlands. I have been interested in the JFK assassination since 1988 and I have learned a lot since then. The last 5 years I have been actively involved in a quest to unearth the truth of the JFK assassination. I have spent lots of time, energy and money on what I believe is an intriguing and noble cause. I could not have achieved this without the help and sacrifices of hundreds of others, building on their work and knowledge. I have authored a book and produced films on people with inside knowledge on the coup that changed history and America, and probably the world. I have found that the people and their heirs, who seized power by killing Kennedy and covering up the truth, are still in power today. I have found these forces control corporate mass media channels to a certain degree. I have found they have assets to discredit the truth or prevent it from being shown through our so called free media. So what is in fact the big challenge to get the truth known? It is not to learn the truth, buth rather to present that truth to the public at large.

This is the first 15 minutes + epilogue of a brand new, full fledged documentary of 2 hours that presents the most powerful (yet unknown) evidence you have ever seen for the plot to kill John F. Kennedy, and take over his government. JFK was one of the most loved presidents in history, representing hope for freedom and democracy. The man telling the story, Chauncey Marvin Holt, is dead now and was a self admitted career criminal. But in some ways, at least in my view, he was also a good man. For having a conscience and for sharing his story. He knew he was going to die shortly. In fact he died 8 days after this recording. This was the last thing he wanted to do. For YOU and your children.

Just one of the startling revelations in this film, is that the cuban exile militants, Orlando Bosch and Luis Posada Carriles, who are now being protected by the Bush administration (just google their names), were on Dealey Plaza when Kennedy was killed. You will further learn how Government Agencies and Organized Crime worked together.

post-1139-1169396058_thumb.jpg

Wim selling the truth elixir, this time with a new,better and much stronger formula.

Sorry, no refund if you are not convinced, just line yourself up in front of the gallows to the left then, and

enjoy the fall you dishonest a**hole.

Sad, but true.

Edited by Dave Weaver

Oh yes, Uwe, you WILL get a refund if you're not convinced!

Wim

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/chapters.htm

Good,

but why don't you write that up on your website http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/spooks.htm,

or have I overlooked that ?

Or is that offer only addressed to me ?

Please don't forget to include the threat that you will betitle buyers who are not convinced as dishonest, I can't see

that either on that page.

I think, if I remember right, you have already shown me most of that Holt video in the past, maybe

there is new material in it, maybe you can even give me a short overview as to what evidence is in there

that could possibly convince me and others who rather play the doubting Thomas than to participate

in cloud chasing.

Given the absence of proof to the centerclaims (Files shot JFK, Baker was Oswalds lover etc. )

in your products of the past, maybe you do better this time, i would be happy if you can.

So, what makes the Holt claims/material different from the largely unproven claims of James Files or Judyth Baker ?

Furthermore,

you know, that I am very dissapointed by your reluctance to accept the fact, that Files lied

to you and others about his military ID, which surprise surprise, he now claims he can

remember at least good enough to say that the number Grady found is not his,

something he couldn't do in the last 10 or even more years.

Grady found nothing, that is confirmed now by Files, remember that, yet you don't change your website, and how

should one call such a behaviour from your side Wim ?

Dishonest ?

No, I don't want to do that, maybe you just have forgotten to adjust it, because you're too busy,

or you don't see Files claims re. his military service as important enough.

But, as his military service ultimately led to Phillips hiring him, I think without his military

service proven, the chain of events re. Files "career" is broken.

But now, that I reminded you, I think it is about time you adjust these 2 pages:

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/interview.htm

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/frept97.htm

in regard of the Grady information in there.

Wim,

up to now, your claims and disablility to prove them (beyond a reasonable doubt),

your way of pointing the finger at those who have a normal standart of when to see

things as proven, put you in the same category as those who claim to can

prove that UFOs (that is the extraterrestrials) do exist, puts you in the same league as those

who claim to have invented overunity devices (a field I am very much interrested in, yet to have see any devices),

and puts you in the same category as those who claim that god speaks to and/or through them.

I think that is a shame,

because I do not doubt you're honest in your motivation and have a vast knowledge about the case ,

but to me it seems you have lowered the proof standart too much, so that it fits into your

believe system, and that is a point in your character that I can not understand.

Uwe,

I'm still working on the Files military issue, whether Grady found his ID or another. These things are time consuming. Whatever the case, I don't doubt Files was a soldier in South East Asia at the time he said he was, nor that he was blackops contract agent for the CIA, as well as Nicoletti's boy.

Meanwhile, this is about Chauncey Holt, not about Files. Whatever you may have seen on Holt, it doesn't approach the total package on this DVD, especially evidence wise. There's quite a few members here that have ordered the DVD. Maybe you should await their feedback before you dare to take the step yourself :rolleyes:

And if anyone regrets the purchase for some reason, I'll be glad to refund on return of the original dvd within 60 days.

Wim

PS: And thank you for the compliments.