The Education Forum

Spooks, Hoods & The Hidden Elite

Larry,

About the "time stamp":

The shadows are absolute and irrefutable proof that Chauncey's testimony about being the tramp in the photographs is correct, and likewise aboslute and irrefutable proof that Doyle, Gedney and Abrams, were NOT the tramps in the photographs.

Chauncey Holt: We were in the box car a long time. Actually we heard a lot of transmissions. I estimated that it was almost 2 O'clock, although my watch was still on Arizona time. I had a bad habit of not changing my watch. So I think we stayed in there till practically 2 O'clock. We were still in there during the time when we heard the transmissions involving Tippit and back and forth. We heard a lot of other communications. We heard the call that an officer had been dying. I am told and I believe it was somewhere around 1:15 when we heard about the incident at the Texas theater, although we didn't know what happened.

So, this means that Chauncey was detained around 2 PM or after.

Now, look here what Doyle said to the FBI:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Senat...0151-10221.html

They asked one of the employees at the railroad yard if Kennedy had been shot, and the railroad man confirmed this. They then got an a gondola, also known as a coal car and were heading towards Ft. Worth when the train stopped. After the train stopped they were confronted by numerous police officers who informed them not to move or they would be shot. All three were arrested and brought to the Dallas Police Department where they were interrogated regarding the Kennedy assassination.....

Hence this is right after the shooting, around 12:30 or 12:35.

Look at this picture which was taken around that same time, right after the shooting:

bushtsbd.jpg

Now look at this picture of the tramps and see how much the shadows have turned, which is exactly conistent with the time ( 2 PM) that Chauncey says he was taken from the boxcar (not an open flatbed gondola by the way)

tramps.jpg

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The shadows look identical.

Then look again. On the first picture the shadows are pointing northeast (sun = south west) in more or less a 45 degree angle with the front of the Book Depository. If you don't see it, use the the lines of the pavement tiles as a reference. The angle with those is also 45 degrees.

On the tramps picture the shadows have turned some 20 degrees to the east (sun has moved west), almost paralel with the front of the Book Depository, indicating that some 1.5 hours have past between the two pictures. 15 degrees of 360 = 1 hour, as the sun uses 24 hours to turn 360 degrees, that''s just the undisputable law of physics and nature. But then again, if it's about the Kennedy assassination, there will be people who dispute even those.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Guest Mark Valenti

They still look the same because the photographer is standing in a different location in each shot and you can't see that the shadows end in the same place each time.

In order to judge the authenticity of your claim, it would be necessary to stand in the exact same location on the 22nd day of November - and then see in which direction the shadows lie at different times of day.

You say people will dispute everything because it's the JFK assassination. It's just as easy to say that some people will say anything to make a buck.

Edited by Mark Valenti

There you go:

Look at this picture which was taken right after the shooting:

tsbdentrance.jpg

Now look at this picture of the tramps and see how much the shadows have turned, which is exactly conistent with the time ( 2 PM) that Chauncey says he was taken from the boxcar (not an open flatbed gondola by the way)

tramps.jpg

I'm the dick now? While you're suggesting that Chauncey told his story to make a buck?

:angry:

Here it is still clearer:

See these pictures at the time of shooting. They all have shadows more parallel with a north south direction. That is more in line with Houston street than with Main street.

The shadows make an angle of about 20-30 degrees with Houston street . Or you could also say 70 - 60 degrees with Main Street.

motorcade4.jpg

motorcade1.jpg

Now look at the tramps pictures below. The shadows make an angle of about 45 to 60 degrees with Houston street . Or you could also say 45 - 30 degrees with Main Street. This means that the sun has turned some 20-25 degrees, putting the time at around 2 PM, as Chauncey said.

trampfromside2.jpg

tramps2.jpg

sort of off-topic but its fascinating how the newspaper photogs take such good photos and the autopsy photog can't seem to get most of them in focus.

Guest Mark Valenti
I'm the dick now? While you're suggesting that Chauncey told his story to make a buck?

I'm sorry, you misunderstood. It's you who do what you do to make a buck.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. :angry:

Chauncey was certainly involved in a world of scary people and illegal behavior. He seemed willing to break the law at every phase of his life. He also seemed more than happy to tell his story to anyone with a camera or a potential book deal.

You can post and repost the tramp photos on an hourly basis and provide endless links back to your online JFK Murder Store. But I'll repeat - if you really want to perform an honest examination of the shadows, you'll just have to wait until November 22 and take new photos to compare. If you're correct I will be the first person to say so.

Unless you've already, through care and diligence, taken new photos. As a businessman and someone who passionately cares about the truth and nothing but the truth, you did perform that test while you were videotaping in Dealey Plaza, didn't you?

I mean, it's not like you just traveled all that way to prove a point you already developed, right?

Playing dumb and lies is the only game you can hold onto now. I wonder who's buying it.

"He also seemed more than happy to tell his story to anyone with a camera or a potential book deal."

What would you know about this, Mr Valenti? Are you the expert on Holt now? Or are you just quoting hearsay that is convenient for you? What camera interviews and/or bookdeals can you name of Chauncey since he came forward and untill he died?

You call me a dick? What should I call you? I can't choose from the words that come to mind.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Guest Mark Valenti
Playing dumb is the only game you can hold onto now. I wonder who's buying it.

Wim

Spoken like a man who's trying to protect his investment. I hope you make a pile of cash from your JFK Murder Store. Maybe you can do something worthwhile with the profits.

Valenti, you're a prime and fine example of a discreditor. Thanks for showing. I wonder: Is there any relation with Jack Valenti?

In addition to your "general direction" of the shadows, why don't you deny some more facts:

Are the shadows in the tramp photos longer than at the time of the shooting? Yes or no?

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Guest Mark Valenti
You call me a dick? What should I call you? I can't choose from the words that come to mind.

Wim

It was indeed dickish of you to post a picture of a black circle, intimating an insult to my powers of visual discernment. If you feel that this claim of dickosity is in error, that's your opinion. In my schoolyard, that remains a move of dick-like proportions, a hit-and-run type of dickensian insult - make a provocation then wonder what all the fuss is about.

Chauncey's no different from the other menagerie of soul-barers you surround yourself with. They all want to perform public mea culpas for you, don't they? One guy confesses because he feels badly that Lee Oswald took the historical blame. Another guy Tells All because he feels he owes it to one of his friends.

How is it we know about them if they have zero interest in making a public splash? How do I know that Chauncey Holt was a painter or that he spent one hell of a long time and incredible effort writing a book with his daughter? How many DVDs of Jimmy Files have you sold? How many web sites will you publicly promote on this and other forums?

I'm no expert in Chauncey or Jimmy of Judyth or any other Public Confessor you may sign a contract with or persuade to spill their alleged life story onto videotape. I'm just a public bystander, watching your zoo grow and grow. I don't need to be an expert in any of these people and I apparently don't need to do any research on them - you'll be on hand to present their tales to us all. Very noble of you.

But in the meantime, my advice to you is to leave the silly circles to artists, go about your business, tend it and water it, expand your JFK Murder Store until it's the premiere online source for all things presidentially murderous.