The Education Forum

CE399/The Lead Protrusion

Good, stuff, Professor Tom!

Yes but!

One should truly question exactly how I know that the flat base of the "disappeared" 0.9 grain fragment measured 4.5mm.

And, that will have to remain mine and FBI Agent Frazier's little secret for now!

Frazier told us much more than most are aware of and the final history of his efforts to subtly let us know the facts and truths will hopefully be some day recognized.

P.S. He also told us that of the three fragment recovered, that one of them was "possibly" from FBI Exhibit Q1.

Q1 of course being CE399.

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

November 22, 1963

4:45 PM

"Fragment wound of the trachea."

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...Vol17_0019a.htm

http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/mcclella.htm

Dr. McCLELLAND - Yes; as I say, all I did was simply assist Dr. Perry and Dr. Baxter in doing the tracheotomy. All three of us worked together in making an incision in the neck, tracting the neck muscles out of the way, and making a small opening into the trachea near the spot where the trachea had already been blasted or torn open by the fragment of the bullet,

Dr. McCLELLAND - That damage consisted mainly of a large amount of contusion and hematoma formation in the tissue lateral to the right side of the trachea and the swelling and bleeding around this site was to such extent that the trachea was somewhat deviated to the left side, not a great deal, but to a degree at least that it required partial cutting of some of the neck muscles in order to get good enough exposure to put in the tracheotomy tube, but there was a good deal of soft tissue damage anal damage to the trachea itself where apparently the missile had gone between the trachea on the right side and the strap muscles which were applied closely to it.

Yes but!

One should truly question exactly how I know that the flat base of the "disappeared" 0.9 grain fragment measured 4.5mm.

And, that will have to remain mine and FBI Agent Frazier's little secret for now!

Frazier told us much more than most are aware of and the final history of his efforts to subtly let us know the facts and truths will hopefully be some day recognized.

P.S. He also told us that of the three fragment recovered, that one of them was "possibly" from FBI Exhibit Q1.

Lastly on the subject matter!

Let me repeat that there are several who are aware of the missing fragment from the National Archives.

However, in this regard also there has been some ever so "slight" sleight-of-hand which was apparantly intended to make it either appear, or else confuse the issue as to exactly when the 0.9 grain lead fragment disappeared, and in whose possession CE840 was in when this critical element of evidence vanished.

CE840, as a "three lead fragment" entity never reached the National Archives!

And therefore the National Archives bears no responsibility for the missing 0.9 grain, cone shaped, flat-based lead fragment which ultimately disappeared.

And those who are familiar with the works of FBI Agent Frazier have him to thank for having also informed us as to where this fragment disappeared from as well as who removed the fragment.

The 0.9 grain, cone-shaped, flat-based lead fragment whose flat base measured 4.5mm in diameter, was removed from the FBI Firearms/Ballistic lab by FBI Agent William Sullivan.

Now, in event that one wishes to know exactly where portions of this lead fragment turned up, then they just may want to look carefully at those fragments which the National Archives had stored as being lead fragments removed from the wrist of JBC, which upon later NAA examination virtually eliminated them from having come from the headshot round, and which closely matched the JBC wrist fragments with CE399.

There is no MAGIC!

There is however considerable and frequently "slight" sleight-of-hand!

and:

Politicians, not unlike magicians, can make things disappear!

As well as "reappear" in a different location.

Yes but!

Lastly on the subject matter!

Let me repeat that there are several who are aware of the missing fragment from the National Archives.

However, in this regard also there has been some ever so "slight" sleight-of-hand which was apparantly intended to make it either appear, or else confuse the issue as to exactly when the 0.9 grain lead fragment disappeared, and in whose possession CE840 was in when this critical element of evidence vanished.

CE840, as a "three lead fragment" entity never reached the National Archives!

And therefore the National Archives bears no responsibility for the missing 0.9 grain, cone shaped, flat-based lead fragment which ultimately disappeared.

And those who are familiar with the works of FBI Agent Frazier have him to thank for having also informed us as to where this fragment disappeared from as well as who removed the fragment.

The 0.9 grain, cone-shaped, flat-based lead fragment whose flat base measured 4.5mm in diameter, was removed from the FBI Firearms/Ballistic lab by FBI Agent William Sullivan.

Now, in event that one wishes to know exactly where portions of this lead fragment turned up, then they just may want to look carefully at those fragments which the National Archives had stored as being lead fragments removed from the wrist of JBC, which upon later NAA examination virtually eliminated them from having come from the headshot round, and which closely matched the JBC wrist fragments with CE399.

There is no MAGIC!

There is however considerable and frequently "slight" sleight-of-hand!

and:

Politicians, not unlike magicians, can make things disappear!

As well as "reappear" in a different location.

For "Stu"!

First off, CE399 had an original/discovered/found weight.

Thereafter, removal of that portion of the copper jacket at the base of the bullet, while in the possession of the National Archives, effectively decreased the weight of the bullet.

Secondly, the two small slices of the copper jacket which were removed from the nose of the bullet prior to the bullet reaching the National Archives, also represents an un-accounted for weight loss to the bullet as this was done after the bullet came into possession of the FBI.

FBI Agent Frazier has no knowledge as to who removed the portion of the copper jacket from the nose of the bullet and was lead to believe that this was done by the Spectrographic analysis lab.

NOPE! Absolutely no one from the lab claims to have removed any portion of the bullet nose or the bullet base, and, since the small amount of copper found embedded into the back entry penetration of the shirt worn by JFK was so minimal, there was actually nothing which could be compared with CE399.

Thus, the slices were removed by persons unknown, for what would appear to be unknown reasons, and they too (not unlike the copper jacket base) represent a weight loss to CE399 which has not been accounted for at the time that the HSCA took the measures to do the NAA work.

One Step at a time!