The Education Forum

Question for Jack White

Ron Ecker

Jack,

I recall you recently posting something to the effect that you don't read your e-mail (?). I have received an inquiry from someone wanting to contact John Armstrong. You're the only person I know of who has been in fairly recent contact with him. Is there a way to refer this person to you, or is trying to contact Armstrong a waste of time?

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

Yes, I occasionally contact John, who now lives in Hawaii. He is "retired from JFK research" and not interested

in talking to researchers. Everything he has to say is in his book. He does not want his email address given out.

However, I will be glad to take any questions requiring simple answers, and either answer for John or forward

the question to him. Email to me should be sent to jwjfk@flash.net and not to the forum "messenger" which I

never look at. I will not bother him with anything unless I consider it very important.

Jack

Yes, I occasionally contact John, who now lives in Hawaii. He is "retired from JFK research" and not interested

in talking to researchers. Everything he has to say is in his book. He does not want his email address given out.

However, I will be glad to take any questions requiring simple answers, and either answer for John or forward

the question to him. Email to me should be sent to jwjfk@flash.net and not to the forum "messenger" which I

never look at. I will not bother him with anything unless I consider it very important.

Jack

Yea Jack,

I understand John has accumulated a hugh invitory of documents related to the assassination that was the basis for his book. Where are they now, and will he consider donating them to the Assassination Archives Research Center (AARC) as Tony Summers did with his raw material from his books, or to another publicly accessible library like Baylor, where Penn Jones material is or the college in Maryland where Harold Weisberg's archives are located?

Many Thanks,

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Jack

Yea Jack,

I understand John has accumulated a hugh invitory of documents related to the assassination that was the basis for his book. Where are they now, and will he consider donating them to the Assassination Archives Research Center (AARC) as Tony Summers did with his raw material from his books, or to another publicly accessible library like Baylor, where Penn Jones material is or the college in Maryland where Harold Weisberg's archives are located?

Many Thanks,

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Bill...John's research is neatly filed and crossreferenced in about fifty 4-inch loose leaf binders.

He is not ready to part with them at this time. If he does, there are two possible local universities

which are interested. They would be in the DFW area, not Washington or Maryland. He spent

12 years accumulating this material at great cost, and will not dispose of it except under ideal

conditions. For one thing, if a future investigation happens, he wants all the materials at hand.

Jack

an emailed question:

"

Jack ,

Under "question for Jack" on the message board could you answer these 2 questions:

1. Has a psychic ever been to dealy plaza (preferably one that has helped police solve a crime) and discovered anything of significance?

2. On America's Most Wanted TV show in December they mentioned the name of a company they send blurred pictures and the company helps

unblurr the picture. Do you know the name of the company or the process?

.......just created this yahoo address for these questions and doubt I'll ever check it again....that is the reason I asked for the answers to be posted on the

education forum.........Thanks......."

I have never heard of a phychic visiting the plaza. The Enquirer once held

a seance in Jack Ruby's apartment, which I attended. The psychic was named

Mikki Dahne.

I did not see the show, so I do not know the company, but I am sure there

are several.

Jack

The Enquirer once held a seance in Jack Ruby's apartment, which I attended. The psychic was named Mikki Dahne.

Did Ruby show up?

The Enquirer once held a seance in Jack Ruby's apartment, which I attended. The psychic was named Mikki Dahne.

Did Ruby show up?

Ruby was a no-show. But it was spooky. Dahne and a male psychic lit a candle and put it on a table.

As I recall, about six of us sat around the table holding hands. I held hands with Jim Leavelle and

the late Larry Ray Harris. Gary Shaw was also one of the hand holders. Mary Ferrell and the

Enquirer reporter sat on a sofa nearby. The male psychic acted as the medium and reported

his "feelings" to us...nothing very extraordinary, except he predicted that John-John and Caroline

would be instrumental in solving the crime. After the session, Mikki Dahne drew me aside (knowing

nothing about me or my research) and said to me, "You will be the one who, working quietly behind

the scenes, will make important discoveries that will solve the murder."

Let the scoffing begin.

Jack

Did Ruby show up?

Ruby was a no-show. But it was spooky. Dahne and a male psychic lit a candle and put it on a table. As I recall, about six of us sat around the table holding hands. I held hands with Jim Leavelle .....let the scoffing begin. Jack

"I held hands with Jim Leavelle...."

Now that's scarry.

BK

an emailed question:

"

Mikki Dahne.

are several.

Jack

Hi Jack

I am interested in the seance held at Ruby's apartment. Could you answer a

couple of quick questions for me? Whose idea was it to have the seance? How did

the Enquirer get involved? I wonder if Mary got in touch with them.

Before moving to Cape Cod, we lived not too far from what is called the

Amityville Horror house. A local television channel held a seance in that house

as well. Thanks for any information you could give me on the Ruby apartment seance.

Bill C

an emailed question:

"

Mikki Dahne.

are several.

Jack

Hi Jack

I am interested in the seance held at Ruby's apartment. Could you answer a

couple of quick questions for me? Whose idea was it to have the seance? How did

the Enquirer get involved? I wonder if Mary got in touch with them.

Before moving to Cape Cod, we lived not too far from what is called the

Amityville Horror house. A local television channel held a seance in that house

as well. Thanks for any information you could give me on the Ruby apartment seance.

Bill C

The Enquirer was big on psychics and stories about them. I am sure it was their

idea. They contacted Mary and asked her to invite some local researchers. She

invited me, Gary and Larry, and maybe Penn Jones (can't remember), as well

as Jim Leavelle. My wife went with me. It was a cheap looking apartment with

cheap furniture. I remember that the swimming pool had been filled in with dirt.

That is all that I know.

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Hi, Jack, I was wondering if you have ever seen any photos that have bullets fired at President Kennedy that might have left visible condensation trails in the Zapruder Film which might be found using modern digital technology today?

Thanks

Such a thing is possible, I think some say, but science is not my thing.

I think it relates to the Bernoulli Effect, which has to do with compression

and heating of the air as a bullet moves through it. At the speed of a

bullet, the effect is very brief and possibly not photographable. Ask a

scientist.

Jack

Jack,

The seance would be worth you writing an article about, while there's still someone around who participated in it. No, it won't help solve the case, but would be an interesting read. What you've posted here just whets the appetite.

Ron

Jack,

The seance would be worth you writing an article about, while there's still someone around who participated in it. No, it won't help solve the case, but would be an interesting read. What you've posted here just whets the appetite.

Ron

Ron...I have already told all I know. The Enquirer ran a photo and small story...SMALL, because

there was not much to say about it...no startling revelations.

Jack

The Enquirer was big on psychics and stories about them. I am sure it was their

idea. They contacted Mary and asked her to invite some local researchers. She

invited me, Gary and Larry, and maybe Penn Jones (can't remember), as well

as Jim Leavelle. My wife went with me. It was a cheap looking apartment with

cheap furniture. I remember that the swimming pool had been filled in with dirt.

That is all that I know.

Jack

Thanks Jack. One thing I forgot to ask is, do you remember what year that

seance was held? If the apartment was still unoccupied, do you think it was

not too long after the assassination?

Thanks

Bill C