The Education Forum

Pedestal's Getting Crowded

"In fact, most people who see blurred images without their glasses on must look through a lens while wearing their glasses."

???

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bill,

If that's the case, then all the comparisons supplied with the white shirted man in Wiegman are invalid.

At least the claims where some dunce said he saw a man in a white shirt on the pedestal with Sitzman are invalid.
And I guess that's not light through trees, but a person after all.
No, it is light through the trees - it always was light through the trees.
Yes, you can take photos from different angles and positions and compare. It's called 3Dimensional Registration.

If you could do that, then there would have been no silly post made about a third or fourth person on the pedestal. And yes, one can cross reference photos, but your Zapruder was not scaled correctly vertically.

Bill,

Supplied is the photo from John's original post #6 in this thread. That's what I used.

He then posted it with yellow line measurement's in post #8, also supplied.

The third is what I posted.

There all the same size.

Here is all three for everyone's comparison.

Please download it and put it back together yourselves, if anyone cares.

If you look closely, you can see I cropped off a little of mine on the right side when I used it for the original posted animation.

Thats' cropped not Rescaled, as they are still the same size.

Why you would think I'm trying to deceive other's is beyond me.

Can we proceed now with the hat/face that doesn't fit the body.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

We only have the picture which you provided of Zapruder filming.

Is that to say he wore his glasses when he filmed, not necessarily.

But, I'd like to think that picture is indicative of what he normally would do.

I remember White, Fetzer, and some other masterminds all talking once about how no one films with their glases on. Not only did Zapruder film with his glasses on, but I believe that Trask's book "POTP" shows Dave Powers doing the same. In fact, most people who see blurred images without their glasses on must look through a lens while wearing their glasses.

Please document the quote attributed to me or Fetzer. I never said such. I may have

said I ALWAYS TAKE MY GLASSES OFF TO LOOK THROUGH THE VIEWFINDER.

This is for several reasons...glasses keep one from putting the eye right up against

the viewing lens...most optical viewfinders have lenses which make corrections

for eyesight...some lenses even have adjustable focus...many lenses have magnifying

viewers...with glasses on, extraneous light enters the eye because of the "gap".

New digital cameras with small screens to view, DO REQUIRE GLASSES FOR VISION

CORRECTION, because I cannot see the screen closeup without glasses. Therefore

I bought a magnifying attachment for my SONY digital camera for viewing the screen.

I fear "Miller" is making up quotes again. I have no idea whether OTHER people use

glasses or not. I am reminded of my late mother; I once gave her an inexpensive

point and shoot 35mm camera to replace her ancient box camera. Her first roll

contained many PICTURES OF HER FACE, since she had the camera turned the

wrong direction! She did not know to look through the viewfinder. I would not attempt

to say what all photographers do.

Jack

Make no mistake about it Chris,I can see what you are talking about but,I`m just not in a position to be able to help out in this matter.

Michael,

Perhaps now you can see the man's face whose body fits the suit.

Now that looks like a proportionate human being.

What did I do.

I selected that area which I see as a human being, and increased the color intensity. Which is one slide of the mouse in Photoshop. That's it.

chris

Thank you Chris. Jack explains the glasses/using optical equipment problem well.

So IF he wears glasses while filming and IF he looks down the top of the camera (which this image shows has a couple of inline knobs and a number of clear straight lines) and IF the (apparewnt) coronas centre is the viewfinder: Then pointing the camera at the Limo makes the hat / camera no problem.

Thank you Chris. Jack explains the glasses/using optical equipment problem well.

So IF he wears glasses while filming and IF he looks down the top of the camera (which this image shows has a couple of inline knobs and a number of clear straight lines) and IF the (apparewnt) coronas centre is the viewfinder: Then pointing the camera at the Limo makes the hat / camera no problem.

John...Chris will post the B&H instruction manual, which shows the correct

way to hold the camera and look thru the viewfinder...WITH BOTH HANDS.

The viewfinder is at the TOP of the camera.

Jack

I fear "Miller" is making up quotes again. I have no idea whether OTHER people use

glasses or not. I am reminded of my late mother; I once gave her an inexpensive

point and shoot 35mm camera to replace her ancient box camera. Her first roll

contained many PICTURES OF HER FACE, since she had the camera turned the

wrong direction! She did not know to look through the viewfinder. I would not attempt

to say what all photographers do.

Jack

Jack, by noon time you can't even recall what you had for breakfast. I quoted no one, but rather stated a position that you and some of the alteration looney's shared on JFK Research. It was at that time that someone rebutted you by posting a photo of Zapruder using his camera and another of Dave Powers filming with his and both men were wearing their glasses. I might also add that no one said that all photographers wear galsses when taking pictures ... just the ones who cannot see well without them.

chris

Chris, I didn't say that you tried to decieve anyone, but rather you didn't scale your images correctly which is more of a sign of incompetence than deception.

Bill

John,

Provided by Jack White.

B/H 414 Owners manual showing how the camera is held.

chris

Abraham Zapruder Camera

Bell & Howell 414PD - Director Series

Overview and User's Manual

http://www.copweb.be/Zapruder%20Camera.htm

Marcel's site, you can read all the intructions, just click and open, all found at the bottom of the page......

B

chris

Chris, I didn't say that you tried to decieve anyone, but rather you didn't scale your images correctly which is more of a sign of incompetence than deception.

Bill

As usual, I showed what was done, how it was scaled correctly, and overlayed them for others to see.

As usual, you showed nothing.

chris

John,

Here's both photos with your camera in the same position.

I used my original because it gives separation to the hat and face.

Your positioned camera is nowhere near his face or eyes.

chris

As usual, I showed what was done, how it was scaled correctly, and overlayed them for others to see.

As usual, you showed nothing.

chris

The hell you say! Your scaling is do goddamned far off that you have different lengths between images between Zapruder's elbows to his shoulders and also from his waist to his shoulders. Now do I need to point out some more obvious flaws or do you wish to admit that you showed us nothing - AS USUAL!

post-1084-1170074105_thumb.jpg