The Education Forum

Apollo Photos are Crude Studio Fakes

Duane Daman

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOHOO !! ... Here we go Buzz ... It's blast off time from the moon set !! ... Oh wait , where's my script .. I think I've misplaced it .... Oh , here it is ... Okay my line is now ... "WHAT A RIDE ... WHAT A RIDE " :)

Do you think I said that with enough feeling ? .... Maybe I should try it again ?

Hey Buzz , the guys at quality control are gonna remember to air brush out the LM cable wire in this photo, right ?

I sure hope Houston liked the way I delivered my lines .... :rolleyes:

AS11-44-6626

AS11-44-6626.jpg

Edited by Duane Daman

"Can't believe you don't know who Lewis Carroll is. Look it up. "

And I can't believe you don't know what a joke is .... Well, actually it should come as no real surprise that you have no sense of humor ... I think it has to do with ... MIND SET .. Look it up ? .. Too funny !! . :rolleyes:

A joke? This thread is littered with them - your inability to interpret a photo without crying "fake"!

Mind set? We know where yours is, and it has no basis in reality as far as Apollo is concerned. And the LRO missions apparently. Didn't you question the Zond photos too? And Gemini? Why not throw the Space Shuttle into the equation too! Maybe you think space flight is impossible completely! No wonder you think so much of Neville Jones. Speaking of whom, you never did bother actually entering the debate you started on that one, did you? You just claimed it was "proof" the moon landings were hoaxed.

EDIT - moderated my own post. :)

Edited by Dave Greer

Gosh Buzz ... You're right ... That moon set is much brighter than when we just filmed that last scene out there ... And you know what ? ... I think I have gone blind !!!! :)

AS11-37-5529

AS11-37-5529.jpg

I think Duane also needsto read up on camera exposure... paying particular attention to clipping.

:rolleyes:

You are interested in learning about something that might burst your fantasy, aren't you?

Sorry to burst your Apollo fantasy bubble there Dave , but the only one's who are laughing are the hoax researchers .... and the one's they are laughing at would be the laughing stocks of the world , nasa and their Apollo astro-NOTS .... What a shame they had to fake it to the moon ... and then have gullible geeks like you defend their lies .

That's one small step for man .... one giant lie for mankind ... :(

"Gee Buzz ... Do you think Houston liked my opening line "?? :rolleyes:

"Hell no Neil ... You flubbed the dang line ! "

:o "Wadda ya mean I flubbed my line ?!!? .... Can't we do a retake ? "

"Nooooo Neal .... You aren't allowed to do a retake of your opening line .... Not while we're pretending this is coming LIVE from the moon !! " ;)

Lighten up Dave ... It's not the end of world , just because your boys never left LEO and were forced to photograph the moon landings on moon sets .... Maybe they will make it there the next time . :)

* Oh I see you edited your post ... Did you change your mind ? ...I thought everyone was laughing at me , not with me ..

Now you've gone and ruined my rebuttal post comments ! :) ..... :P

Edited by Duane Daman

Pete Conrad exists the LM as the first astro-actor to set foot on the moon set for the Apollo 12 photo shoot ...

But hey , wait a minute .... If Pete is the first one on the moon set and the TV camera was still suppossed to be upside down , then how did the TV camera take this right side up image of Pete ? :blink:

When Al the Beano egressed the LM ladder just a little while latter , his image was upside down on the TV screen !!!

Did sombody make a boo boo I wonder ? .... Or is this a still photo taken by one the stage hands ?

No , that can't be it , because there is nobody reflected in the his visor to have taken the photo ... Hmmmm .. This is indeed a mystery ... :huh:

But I'm sure Dave will know the answer to this one ... cuz he knows everything there is to know about Apollo ! :)

AS12-46-6716

AS12-46-6716.jpg

Edited by Duane Daman

Wow ... look at this one ....Pete is photographing his bootprints BEFORE the Beano even got out onto the the moon set ...

Gosh , he must have been bored ... I mean , here he was , the first man ... er, no that's not right ... the third man to have ever pretended to land on the moon , and he was not photographing the strange surrounding landscape of this very mysterious and interesting alien planet ... but he was busy taking pictures of his bootprints !

I guess he thought it would make a swell postcard for the folks back home ! :blink:

AS12-46-6719

AS12-46-6719.jpg

Gee but that spotlight , er , I mean that sunlight sure does some pretty strange things here on the moon set ... er, moon .

Will ya just look at that !! ... Gee, but that spotlight , er , I mean that sunlight sure does some pretty strange things here on the moon set ... er, I mean moon .

Look at that ! ... My shadow is almost as tall as the LM is ! ... How about that Al Beano !?! :blink:

Wait till the gang back home sees this one ! .. It's even more interesting than my bootprints !! :huh:

AS12-46-6730.jpg

AS12-46-6730.jpg

Edited by Duane Daman

Sorry to burst your Apollo fantasy bubble there Dave , but the only one's who are laughing are the hoax researchers .... and the one's they are laughing at would be the laughing stocks of the world , nasa and their Apollo astro-NOTS .... What a shame they had to fake it to the moon ... and then have gullible geeks like you defend their lies .

That's one small step for man .... one giant lie for mankind ... :(

"Gee Buzz ... Do you think Houston liked my opening line "?? :blink:

"Hell no Neil ... You flubbed the dang line ! "

:) "Wadda ya mean I flubbed my line ?!!? .... Can't we do a retake ? "

"Nooooo Neal .... You aren't allowed to do a retake of your opening line .... Not while we're pretending this is coming LIVE from the moon !! " ;)

Lighten up Dave ... It's not the end of world , just because your boys never left LEO and were forced to photograph the moon landings on moon sets .... Maybe they will make it there the next time . :)

* Oh I see you edited your post ... Did you change your mind ? ...I thought everyone was laughing at me , not with me ..

Now you've gone and ruined my rebuttal post comments ! :huh: ..... :P

I genuinely feel sorry for you. Which is why I moderated my own post, as I thought it a little harsh. Obviously you saw it in the 3 or 4 minutes it was online - sorry about that. As you know what I said, I'll reword it - I'm laughing at your interpretation and comments on the photographic record - not at you as a person. I'm sure you have many good qualities, aside from your "straydogg-ed determined-ness" re Apollo! And I'll always have time for someone who plays guitar and likes Neil Young :).

I actually do believe you when you say you think Apollo was faked. Unlike Percy and Bennett - oh, Hawkins too. They either know it happened, or don't care - but want the dollars. JW I'm not sure about at the moment - but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Keep the photos coming - but remember, just because I don't have time to address them all, doesn't mean they're "undebunkable"!

<snip>

No , that can't be it , because there is nobody reflected in the his visor to have taken the photo ... Hmmmm .. This is indeed a mystery ... :blink:

But I'm sure Dave will know the answer to this one ... cuz he knows everything there is to know about Apollo ! :huh:

Of course I know the answer, it's in my official "NASA Debunker's Manual" that I got when i joined the programme!

I'm just surprised you didn't see the picture of the gold-faced alien on the RHS of the frame - NASA were worried when that one slipped through the net!

AS12-46-6716

AS12-46-6716.jpg

Gee but that spotlight , er , I mean that sunlight sure does some pretty strange things here on the moon set ... er, moon .

Will ya just look at that !! ... Gee, but that spotlight , er , I mean that sunlight sure does some pretty strange things here on the moon set ... er, I mean moon .

Look at that ! ... My shadow is almost as tall as the LM is ! ... How about that Al Beano !?! :huh:

Wait till the gang back home sees this one ! .. It's even more interesting than my bootprints !! :)

AS12-46-6730.jpg

AS12-46-6730.jpg

Hmmm... I wonder how far in front of the LM he is... :blink:

Hmmm ... I'm not sure how far in front of the LM he is standing , but I'm thinkin that big spotlight is mighty close to both of them .... and pretty near the stage floor too , judging by the size of both of the shadows ...

How far away do you think the end of moon stage , er, I mean the lunar horizon is ? .... About 50 feet maybe ?

I guess the moon IS a lot smaller than Earth ... In fact , the moon is smaller than any other planet in the universe ... Like the size of a moon set ! :blink:

Oh , and don't feel sorry for me Dave .... The Apollo Hoax is just a hobby ... Music is my life . :huh:

<snip>

No , that can't be it , because there is nobody reflected in the his visor to have taken the photo ... Hmmmm .. This is indeed a mystery ... :huh:

But I'm sure Dave will know the answer to this one ... cuz he knows everything there is to know about Apollo ! :)

Of course I know the answer, it's in my official "NASA Debunker's Manual" that I got when i joined the programme!

I'm just surprised you didn't see the picture of the gold-faced alien on the RHS of the frame - NASA were worried when that one slipped through the net!

AS12-46-6716

AS12-46-6716.jpg

So what does your nasa Debunker's Manual say about this one ? .... Why isn't actor Pete upside down ?

If this was a still shot taken from the TV image , he would be upside down ! ... and if it was taken with a camera , is that alien invisible or air brushed out of the visor reflection ? :blink:

Yes , I really, really do believe that Apollo was a big fat hoax !!! ... and guess what ?? .. So does Bart, Jack , David , and Mary ! ... But that bad boy Charlie .... He was just pulling everybody's leg by hoaxing the hoax ... What a load of crap that boy put in his book ... In fact , it was kinda like the crap that sociopath lamson just posted in his pretense of debunking me through Dr. Neville Jones .

Edited by Duane Daman

AS12-46-6716

AS12-46-6716.jpg

So what does your nasa Debunker's Manual say about this one ? .... Why isn't actor Pete upside down ?

If this was a still shot taken from the TV image , he would be upside down ! ... and if it was taken with a camera , is that alien invisible or air brushed out of the visor reflection ? :blink:

Really don't know where you're going with this one. Upside down? Huh? :huh:

The "alien" is facing toward the camera - why would you expect that side to be reflected in Conrad's visor? That would defy some pretty basic laws of physics. I'm surprised you suggested it. You can of course see the "rear" of the "alien" (Kapton tape) in the visor - right where you'd expect to.