The Education Forum

Question for Duane.

Guest Stephen Turner

OK I stand corrected you didn't call him dog $#!& you said he reminded you of it that's about equally pejorative as saying you are ignorant about a subject in which you admit ignorance. Craig hasn't always been polite but often he has you use the instances when was rude as an excuse to not address points he made when he wasn't rude. I asked you politely to provide documentation for your claims and pointed out that one (Wikipedia is a pro-Apollo site) was false you resonded by calling me a xxxxx. Is it possible for you to poliitely address the points/questions that Craig and I put to you?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Is it possible for you to poliitely address the points/questions that Craig and I put to you? "

I'm sorry but I didn't see any "polite" questions ... If I had I would have answered them already .

Please stop the off topic nonsense ... It's quite obvious why you do it and it is very immature and annoying .

From message # 3

“Please provide a citation for higher percentage of “hoax believers” 6 percent is about the same percentage of the population that believes Elvis is still alive, I imagine there is significant overlap.” [You cited poll result up to 20%]

“Please cite the “scientists , astronomers and physicists” who believe ….” [that the moon landings were faked]

“Did you actually look at the page you linked? If so how did you fail to notice it was drawn from a Wikipedia page?”

Craig responded to Jones’ claims that you posted in the “Debunking Duane” threads I have yet to see you respond in a meaningful way.

Guest Stephen Turner

Ok, so it would appear the answer to my original question is no. Not one person associated with the Soviet space programme in the 60s, 70s and 80s has ever claimed that NASA faked the Moon landings, would that be a fair sumation Duane?

Steve you missed the part where Duane claimed (post #2) that he saw a Russian cosmonot (whose name he couldn’t recall) and rocket scientist (whose name he couldn’t recall) say in a documentary (whose name he couldn’t recall) saying that manned deep space travel was impossible due to radiation and thus the moon landings must have been faked. How then Cosmonots were able to survive months in space was not addressed.

Because he constantly cites compelling incontrovertible evidence like that no one can debunk him and instead results to insults and ad homonyms.

Edited by Len Colby

Guest Stephen Turner
Steve you missed the part where Duane claimed (post #2) that he saw a Russian cosmonot (whose name he couldn’t recall) and rocket scientist (whose name he couldn’t recall) say in a documentary (whose name he couldn’t recall) saying that deep scapre travel was impossible due to radiation and that manned deep space travel is impossible and thus the moon landings must have been faked. How then Cosmonots were able to survive months in space was not addressed.

Because he constantly cites compelling incontrovertible evidence like that no one can debunk him and instead results to insults and ad homonyms.

Nope Len, didnt miss it, just choose to disregard it, at least until Duane can post the relevant information so its veracity can be examined, until then, IMO, it holds less water than Bigfoot sightings.

Steve .... Opinion noted and agreed with .....Until I can provide proof of my claims , you would have no reason to believe me .... And except for these two un-named Russians, one high up in the Russian space program and the other a cosmonaut , no other Russians that I know of has blown the whistle on nasa faking the Apollo missions .

If I had known I would have needed these men's names and credentuals for a debate one day , I would have paid more attention to who they are , exactly what they said , and what documentary I saw them in .

I will see if I can get their names for you and also their exact comments .... Not that it really matters ... It seems like you have already made up your mind and decided to go along with the majority and just take nasa's word for it that they sent manned missions to the moon , without testing any animals first , 240,000 miles out into the intense radiation dangers of deep space , and then landed and relaunched 12 humans on and off of the radioactive lunar surface , 38 years ago , with completely untested conventional technology and improper radiation shielding ..( To many commas ?? :rolleyes: )

Well, I guess we are all entitled to our own opinions ... right ?

Edited by Duane Daman

Steve .... Opinion noted and agreed with .....Until I can provide proof of my claims , you would have no reason to believe me .... And except for these two un-named Russians, one high up in the Russian space program and the other a cosmonaut , no other Russians that I know of has blown the whistle on nasa faking the Apollo missions .

If I had known I would have needed these men's names and credentuals for a debate one day , I would have paid more attention to who they are , exactly what they said , and what documentary I saw them in .

I will see if I can get their names for you and also their exact comments .... Not that it really matters ... It seems like you have already made up your mind and decided to go along with the majority and just take nasa's word for it that they sent manned missions to the moon , without testing any animals first , 240,000 miles out into the intense radiation dangers of deep space , and then landed and relaunched 12 humans on and off of the radioactive lunar surface , 38 years ago , with completely untested conventional technology and improper radiation shielding ..( To many commas ?? :up )

Indeed we are.

And in my opinion, your assertion that they used "completely untested conventional technology" is yet another strawman with no basis in fact.

From message # 3

“Please provide a citation for higher percentage of “hoax believers” 6 percent is about the same percentage of the population that believes Elvis is still alive, I imagine there is significant overlap.” [You cited poll result up to 20%]

“Please cite the “scientists , astronomers and physicists” who believe ….” [that the moon landings were faked]

“Did you actually look at the page you linked? If so how did you fail to notice it was drawn from a Wikipedia page?”

Craig responded to Jones’ claims that you posted in the “Debunking Duane” threads I have yet to see you respond in a meaningful way.

Still waiting for those answers.

Guest Stephen Turner
Steve .... Opinion noted and agreed with .....Until I can provide proof of my claims , you would have no reason to believe me ....

THANK YOU, AS IT SHOULD BE.

I .... Not that it really matters ... It seems like you have already made up your mind and decided to go along with the majority and just take nasa's word for it that they sent manned missions to the moon ,

NOT AT ALL DUANE, IM A DISBELIEVER IN AUTHORITY FROM WAY BACK, AND IF YOU HAVE FIRM PROOF THAT NASA FAKED THOSE LANDINGS I WILL BE THE FIRST TO CHAMPION YOUR EVIDENCE. BUT EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRAODINARY PROOF, AND THIS IS SOMETHING I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU, OR ANY OTHER HB PRODUCE.

IT WOULD BE A VERY BORING WORLD OTHERWISE. REGARDS, STEVE.

Steve ... With all due respect I believe that is has been proven on every level that Apollo was a hoax ... The fact that nasa can not provide any empiricle evidence of their extraordinary claims of landing six manned missions on the moon , not only says it all but should be proof enough that it never happened .... That and the fact that the lunar surface photography showing astronauts is so obviously faked .

I think you have gotten sidetracked by the games the nasa defenders play in their defense of the bogus Apollo moon landings .... I will have to admit that they are very good at what they do ... and in feeling that it is their civic duty to defend nasa's phony Apollo Program , they will do whatever is necessary , including a program of ridicule and ad homs directed at the conspiracy researchers , to defend their 'noble' cause .

But at least we do agree on one thing ... We all are entitled to our own opinions about everything .... and so far, we still have the right to exercise our freedom of speech about these opinions .

Steve ... With all due respect I believe that is has been proven on every level that Apollo was a hoax ... The fact that nasa can not provide any empiricle evidence of their extraordinary claims of landing six manned missions on the moon , not only says it all but should be proof enough that it never happened .... That and the fact that the lunar surface photography showing astronauts is so obviously faked .

I think you have gotten sidetracked by the games the nasa defenders play in their defense of the bogus Apollo moon landings .... I will have to admit that they are very good at what they do ... and in feeling that it is their civic duty to defend nasa's phony Apollo Program , they will do whatever is necessary , including a program of ridicule and ad homs directed at the conspiracy researchers , to defend their 'noble' cause .

But at least we do agree on one thing ... We all are entitled to our own opinions about everything .... and so far, we still have the right to exercise our freedom of speech about these opinions .

Duane-

No one has proven that apollo was hoxed. Heck, you won't even defend most of your own posts!

You won't accept the ALSJ transcripts, you won't accept the lunar samples, you won't accept the thousands of photos and film of film, you won't accept the astronauts, statements, you won’t accept independent ham radio operators’ statements, etc.

You only throw out insults at those of us who try to explain things to you.

Just what would you accept as imperical evidence?

"Just what would you accept as imperical evidence?"

NOTHING FROM THE SOURCE OF THE LIE , which includes the phony moon set photos , the contrived ALSJ, the astronot's statements which completely CONTRADICT each other , and ham operators who have NEVER come forward with any evidence that they listened in on the Apollo transmissions , except for that disinformation nonsense about the Apollo fly boys seeing several alien crafts on a ridge on the moon .

Many people have provided circumstantial evidence that Apollo was a hoax and also hard evidence , which would be the faked photos ... If nasa really landed men on the moon and the photos didn't come out , why not just admit to that fact ? ... Instead they dug their own grave by pretending that the Apollo moon set photos were really taken on the moon .... and if they lied about where the photos were taken , then they most likely lied about the rest of it .

<snip> and ham operators who have NEVER come forward with any evidence that they listened in on the Apollo transmissions , except for that disinformation nonsense about the Apollo fly boys seeing several alien crafts on a ridge on the moon .<snip>

Duane-

Don't you ever get tired of being just plain wrong?

Amateur Radio Operators that tracked Apollo:

VHF-UHF Pioneer Paul M. Wilson, W4HHK, SK

Sven Grahn

You’ll no doubt discredit Mr. Grahn because he works for the Swedish Space Agency. B)

Steve ... Listening in to the Apollo radio transmissions , which were heard when allegedly on their way to the moon , does not prove they were really on their way to the moon .

None of the Apollo missions were visually tracked by anyone beyond LEO ... Not even Jodrell Bank, who had all the contracts to track all of nasa's missions before Apollo ( allegedly the most important ones ) did not track Apollo to the moon .. They were left out of the loop , without any good reason given by nasa ...

And just because some ham operators picked up the staged conversations between Houston and the Apollo astronots , does not prove they ever landed on the moon either .