The Education Forum

Time on their hands

Jack White

I may be the only reader of these postings who checks the TIME recorded for each posting.

I have noticed that BURTON, ULMAN, GREER, LAMSON, and COLBY post Apollo messages at all times

of the day and night, and when anyone else posts something, THEY ALL POUNCE ON IT WITHIN

MINUTES EN MASSE, and try to suffocate the truth. It is like they all are huddled around a

computer screen at Apollo Central, waiting for work to do. Don't they have "real jobs"?

How do they have so much time available day and night to spend on their "crusade"? This takes

into account that they are scattered around the world, yet they all spring into action simultaneously.

Duane must have a job, because he only posts once daily for a short period, yet they all attack

him within minutes of any posting.

I am retired, and only have an hour or so between other things to check in occasionally.

They post the same stuff over and over. They must get paid by the word.

Jack

I may be the only reader of these postings who checks the TIME recorded for each posting.

I have noticed that BURTON, ULMAN, GREER, LAMSON, and COLBY post Apollo messages at all times

of the day and night, and when anyone else posts something, THEY ALL POUNCE ON IT WITHIN

MINUTES EN MASSE, and try to suffocate the truth. It is like they all are huddled around a

computer screen at Apollo Central, waiting for work to do. Don't they have "real jobs"?

How do they have so much time available day and night to spend on their "crusade"? This takes

into account that they are scattered around the world, yet they all spring into action simultaneously.

Duane must have a job, because he only posts once daily for a short period, yet they all attack

I am retired, and only have an hour or so between other things to check in occasionally.

Jack

For my part, I log on after I finish work each day, normally around 0600 GMT (earlier on Fridays). On weekends - because I have to get up early to give my dog medication - I normally log on around 2000 GMT, and remain logged on & off throughout the day.

If Duane doesn't want to get "pounced on", he should check his facts before posting them.

Jack ... I'm so glad that you brought this up here .

Here is a link to the Unexplained Mysteries forum where it is now being discussed of how government agents are working on internet forums night and day to suppress all conspiracy information ...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=87874

If there was nothing to any of this , and you and I and all of the other conspiracy researchers were just a bunch of " delusional crackpots " , then these people wouldn't be wasting their valuable time trying so hard to debunk the conspiracy evidence , around the clock .

I have suspected for quite some time now that a few members of this forum and also a few from the UM are probably working for the government .... And the more they protest and the more jokes they make about not getting their checks from nasa , and the more they attack us the second we post anything about 9/11 , JFK, or Apollo , only proves that there is much to hide and that a lot of people are working very hard to keep a lid on all of the conspiracy information .

You know the expression ... " Me thinks thou protests too much " ? .... And with good reason my friend ...

I admire you for having the courage to stand up for what you believe in , and for not letting any of these possible government agents and Bad Astronomy bullies stop you from what you know is the truth .

Edited by Duane Daman

Jack

I wonder WHY you have time to post such JUNK (and how many times now have you posted this exact same flame baiting message????) and yet you fail to find time to admit your gross errors (that would be YOU trying to suffocate the truth) in your "studies" Lets take the Armstrong shadow for instance. You have been proven wrong beyond any doubt and yet you still let your false study stand. Take some of your valuable time and post the truth instead of nonsense.

lamson ... Jack does not post "JUNK" ... He's right about what he posted on this thread ... Neither he nor I can post any of the Apollo hoax evidence here without being immdiately attacked by the above mentioned members , plus a few more ....

Nor are his photo analysis studies nonsense either .... What is nonsense though is your unkind , inncorrect and insulting comments and posting tactics .

At least now that this forum is being moderated , you will not be allowed to post your usual nonsense ... Like calling Jack every name in the book and calling me an ignorant, illerate, delusional , conspiracy nut , crackpot .... That would be the nonsense here , plus your 'rebuttals which are nothing more than your lame attempts to disprove everything posted by those you disagree with .

Gentlemen,

All of the above is pure speculation. I do not think that it is befitting of a forum of this calibre to speculate as to who is or is not a mole of some sort. This serves no purpose other than to antagonise other members.

Jack, I think that you will admit that there is no way for you to prove these accusations.

I would very much appreciate it if members could agree to abandon this thread as it serves no real purpose. Speculation about past historical events may be accepted in some spheres, but speculating about current members is not something that should be done.

If you would like to show another member up, do it in the quality of your research.

Once again, please refrain from posting in this topic and do not attack other members personally as it is in controvention of forum rules.

Thank you,

John Geraghty

Gentlemen,

All of the above is pure speculation. I do not think that it is befitting of a forum of this calibre to speculate as to who is or is not a mole of some sort. This serves no purpose other than to antagonise other members.

Jack, I think that you will admit that there is no way for you to prove these accusations.

I would very much appreciate it if members could agree to abandon this thread as it serves no real purpose. Speculation about past historical events may be accepted in some spheres, but speculating about current members is not something that should be done.

If you would like to show another member up, do it in the quality of your research.

Once again, please refrain from posting in this topic and do not attack other members personally as it is in controvention of forum rules.

Thank you,

John Geraghty

John...this was not an "accusation" but an observation that these people

post all hours of the day and night, and seem to be waiting at their

computers to pounce on anyone who posts. I think they are the ones

who should be admonished...not somebody who reports them. Is

such biased treatment what is now to be expected?

I endured some of these people for about five years on the DellaRosa

fourm, and when they were bounced off for unbecoming behavior, they

followed me here!

Jack

Edited by Jack White

Gentlemen,

Thank you,

John Geraghty

followed me here!

Jack

All I am asking is that we stick to the research, I think you can appreciate that Jack.

Lets get back to the discussion and matters of history.

All the best,

John

Jack .... I know exactly what you're talking about ..... I was followed here by some of the members of the UM forum ..

They harrassed me there because of my views on Apollo and they joined this forum to continue the harrassment .

Like I have said many times before , they will do anything in their power and stop at nothing , to try to suppress the conspiracy evidence from spreading any further than it already has ....

If one gets an email stating that a thread has been updated and comes here to check and then posts, wouldn't that have the same effect as what you are describing? There would be no need for one to wait on the site to "pounce" on a particular poster. Many work on their computers or spend much of their time posting on other sites. Should they be admonished for leaving their email programs open?

followed me here!

Jack,

I hope you will take this in the spirit it is intended. In my opinion, there were several accusations in your post. They were not merely observations, as you claim.

It might have been an appropriate time to let past things rest for a few days. Take the high road. Whether it is true or not, posting what you did so quickly and with the tone that you used did not cast you in a favorable light, in my opinion. It made you look like the provoker.

Jack, I know old wounds run deep but.....If people are going to continue to use the tactics you accuse them of in light of the changes made....let them. It will only reflect adversely on them, not you.

I respect you Jack, on many different levels.. You've earned that respect. But please, just for a little while, can't you show some respect for what John Simkin is trying to accomplish here?

Mike

PS) And Duane, if you're reading this, I like you. But can't you just take the approach you stated when you first joined, if even for only a few days or a week? Give our moderators a chance to settle in. If these other people are as unfair as you say....well, you've already made yourself clear on that umpteen times. Now that this Forum is being administered a little differently, adjusting your strategies accordingly might be the thing to do. Borrowing from a member named Smitty....FWIW, just my opinion.

Michael ... Great advise .... Thanks for reminding of who I was before I felt the need to fight fire with fire .

I have a few photos to post tomorrow and then I think I will take a break for awhile .... I do believe I need a day at Barnes and Noble to do some necessary research anyway . :rolleyes:

Jack

Jack

Believe it or not, I do have a life away from Apollo.

But it's got bugger all to do with you or anyone else how I choose to devote my time.

Presently I have a few weeks off work due to an accident which had me somewhat incapacitated - it did however give me the opportunity to take some photos debunking some of your Apollo claims.

So, instead of moaning about how frequently people post here, why not actually defend your claims in the relevant thread? There's a lot to discuss if you're up for it!

Gentlemen,

Thank you,

John Geraghty

followed me here!

Jack

All I am asking is that we stick to the research, I think you can appreciate that Jack.

Lets get back to the discussion and matters of history.

All the best,

John

John...you apparently have never done any RESEARCH on CIA DISINFORMATION. It is

one of the MOST IMPORTANT areas of research into govt wrongdoing.

You apparently have never had any first hand experience with CIA disinformation agents.

For the last 30+ years I have personally dealt with them. There are few topics more

relevant to research of GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES, as I believe this section is called.

The late Fletcher Prouty, WHO WORKED WITH THE CIA, told me that I am the subject

of intensive disinformation activity. I believe him. From Roy Pope to Art Swanson, I have

dealt with all kinds.

I dealt with these agents on other forums. They have followed me here with the same

ad hominem attack agenda. You don't know them. I do.

I hope that this is not indicative that this subject if off limits.

To tell me that discussion of this is not relevant to GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACIES is

quite ill informed.

Thanks.

Jack

I dealt with these agents on other forums. They have followed me here with the same

ad hominem attack agenda. You don't know them. I do.

John G - my apologies - I can't let this one go. Delete it if I'm too far out of line.

Jack-

Please present your evidence, in the open, here and now, that I am part of a conspiracy to attack you. If you don’t have any, I expect an apology.

I am sorry if you cannot accept the fact that I want to make sure the record is kept straight on subjects I’m passionate about. I am willing to discuss anything reasonably, however I will continue to attack any post that displays sloppy research, sloppy thinking, false claims, and out and out deception without regard to who posts it.

BTY – you also need to present evidence that Evan, Craig, Len and Dave are part of a conspiracy to attack you, or withdraw your claim.