The Education Forum

Astronauts about to land on the moon first time

Someone once told me that he knew someone who had a special radio -- I don't know -- ham radio, short wave radio -- and that he tuned it into NASA's frequency. Right before we landed on the moon, this man listened astonished when he heard one of the astronauts say, "They're all over the place. I think they're watching us." He was talking about UFOs. I know this is anecdotal, but the person who told me this has good references.

Can anyone share further light on this -- UFOs in space? A radio capable of tuning into NASA's frequency?

Kathy :blink:

Kathleen,

Google "Alternative 3"; it was a UK "mockumentry" in the 70s. That sounds suspiciously like part of the bogus transcript.

Have a look in this thread.

Also, this thread really belongs in the 'Political Conspiracies' sub-forum rather than the JFK.

Hope you don't mind, but I'll move it there.

Evan

Edited by Evan Burton

Someone once told me that he knew someone who had a special radio -- I don't know -- ham radio, short wave radio -- and that he tuned it into NASA's frequency. Right before we landed on the moon, this man listened astonished when he heard one of the astronauts say, "They're all over the place. I think they're watching us." He was talking about UFOs. I know this is anecdotal, but the person who told me this has good references.

Can anyone share further light on this -- UFOs in space? A radio capable of tuning into NASA's frequency?

Kathy :)

http://www.nationalufocenter.com/artman/pu...article_123.php