The Education Forum

Conspiracy Forums and Government Shills

Duane Daman

I know we landed on the moon and Al-Queda was behind 9/11. I work at my county government.

Does that qualify me as a government disinfo shill?

Absolutely!

You didn't even wait 1/2 an hour before you posted after Mike! - Although, expect a pay cut for taking 22 minutes - your contract reads 20 minutes or less! :rolleyes:

Edited by Steve Ulman

Guest Stephen Turner

unless someone can give me a good reason not to, I shall lock this thread within the next 24 hours. It appears to me to be just another excuse for name calling, and juvinile ad homs. Unless of course Duane you have some actual evidence that certain members are acting as paid shills?

You post violates the rules of this forum. Do you actually have any evidence to back your claim? If not I suggest you withdraw it.
Do we have any other volunteers? It might be a good idea to have a panel of 3 moderators. If we only use one they might be accused of having a "secret agenda". It is important the other two volunteers have not been involved in any previous disputes.
I nominate myself!
Just kidding

There is AFAIK no rule or norm against members who aren’t administrators or moderators from pointing out when they think fellow members have violated forum rules indeed it is not uncommon to see such complaints.

And no wasn’t seriously suggesting myself a moderator since I have been involved in acrimonious exchanges with several members of this forum and am far from being John’s favorite member that would have been as likely to happen as Dennis Kucinich being elected president.

Edited by Len Colby

There is AFAIK no rule or norm against members who aren’t administrators or moderators from pointing out when they think fellow members have violated forum rules indeed it is not uncommon to see such complaints.

There are probably no rules against rudeness and whining either. Just because others may do it does not mean such behavior is proper, justified, or becoming.

Guest Stephen Turner

There are probably no rules against rudeness and whining either. Just because others may do it does not mean such behavior is proper, justified, or becoming.

Thank you for proving my point. if the other Mods have no objection I shall lock this thread tomorrow, as it obviously serves no useful purpose other than the settling of scores...Steve.