The Education Forum

Off to see the Wizard

John Dolva

the following manuscript appeared on my computer screen as a result of a series of keystrokes made by me on my keyboard.

Here it is in full with little regard for grammar or spelling:

PLAN FOR THE ASSASSINATION OF 35th PRESIDENT John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

1. I am not going to be caught , NOT EVER.

2, I have a life style and a job and a routine that makes me totally expected to be at certain places at certtain times.

3. My position gives me access to a covered guarage of which I can control the entry to.

4. Lunch time, say 12 to 2 or finishing work early at the end of the week and my regular routine in driving along unfettered street feeds to and from my work place means that to all the regular observers along this route and at the departure point and the destination I can drive into a covered lockable garage. I am probably single, aged or middle aged with a long established secluded lifestyle. It's how I like it and it is not an issue for my neighbours, who, as we all live 'up town' we are few and we leave each other be. I've got a separate flat, garage flat, granny flat, guest apartment etc where people can stay and not bother me.

5. so the permission/fascilitation of the assassin to enter my car and hide in the boot or under a blanket in theback seat is easilyarranged.

6 referring to point 1.

immediately after the assassianation a general alert will be issued.

This is 'THE BIG PROBLEM"

there must be a 'rabbit' that runs in the opposite direction I will go.

Studying a map of Dallas I see straight feeder rotues out of the CBD that lead to my area of residence.(NE)

The trinity river and the railway with the triple underpass is a barrier.

If I can quickly draw all 'heat' downtown to the rabbitwarren streeets of the old downtown suburbia I will have locked down any unfamiliar law elements that otherwise may stray into my area, set up road blocks etc.

The president will be taken to parkland (over there), the rabbit will run 'over there', the stories of escapes through airports 'over there', the most likely flooding of the law to 'over there' will be a killing of one of their own. All thestories that will kee people looking will be 'over there'

I'm home free with no-one ever for a split second having it enter their mind that I'm anywhere else but where I should be at that time.

'X' hangs around, unseen, in a place set up on my private property, for a few days, maybe a week. Then when the assassination is 'solved' he gets his reward and disappears.

so who was this person that looked after 'X'?

Edited by John Dolva

the following manuscript appeared on my computer screen as a result of a series of keystrokes made by me on my keyboard.

2, I have a life style and a job and a routine that makes me totally expected to be at certain places at certtain times.

3. My position gives me access to a covered guarage of which I can control the entry to.

4. Lunch time, say 12 to 2 or finishing work early at the end of the week and my regular routine in driving along unfettered street feeds to and from my work place means that to all the regular observers along this route and at the departure point and the destination I can drive into a covered lockable garage. I am probably single, aged or middle aged with a long established secluded lifestyle. It's how I like it and it is not an issue for my neighbours, who, as we all live 'up town' we are few and we leave each other be. I've got a separate flat, garage flat, granny flat, guest apartment etc where people can stay and not bother me.

5. so the permission/fascilitation of the assassin to enter my car and hide in the boot or under a blanket in theback seat is easilyarranged.

6 referring to point 1.

Studying a map of Dallas I see straight feeder rotues out of the CBD that lead to my area of residence.(NE)

If I can quickly draw all 'heat' downtown to the rabbitwarren streeets of the old downtown suburbia I will have locked down any unfamiliar law elements that otherwise may stray into my area, set up road blocks etc.

The president will be taken to parkland (over there), the rabbit will run 'over there', the stories of escapes through airports 'over there', the most likely flooding of the law to 'over there' will be a killing of one of their own. All thestories that will kee people looking will be 'over there'

I'm home free with no-one ever for a split second having it enter their mind that I'm anywhere else but where I should be at that time.

'X' hangs around, unseen, in a place set up on my private property, for a few days, maybe a week. Then when the assassination is 'solved' he gets his reward and disappears.

John;

I would hope that by now you recognize the high probability that someone just may be making some attempt to divert your attention from works which you have begun, and which will most likely result in some of the ultimate answers to the film alteration claims and statements.

Please stay focused on what is factual and important.

"Inquiring minds want to know".

Don't you David?

"John;

I would hope that by now you recognize the high probability that someone just may be making some attempt to divert your attention from works which you have begun, and which will most likely result in some of the ultimate answers to the film alteration claims and statements.

Please stay focused on what is factual and important."

Tom, I am assuming (with a very high degree of certainty) that you understand that "the following manuscript appeared on my computer screen as a result of a series of keystrokes made by me on my keyboard." means "I scribbled the following speculative piece", and you responded in a similar 'dry' manner. Which I quite appreciate.

However, your point (now and whenever made in the past) re focus on fact is paramount and taken.

As far as the speculation goes it is to see whether there is anything in anyones knowledge that may be jolted as a result.

PS also as a statement, or rough draft for a successful assassination, it is also a 'question'. What is or what would a simple workable plan look like with a minimum of specualtions and that mostly address known facts?

I think at the moment on the forum there are a number of apparently unrelated topics and posts within which a large number of the necessary 'dots' have been presented or alluded to. Of course there are many diversionary elements or threads, intended or otherwise. But with immersing oneself in the day of Dallas as it was in November 1963, and making sense of that with the broad histories going way back to many different places and persons there is a cohesive sense to be percieved.

Edited by John Dolva

6 referring to point 1.

This post reminded me of the logic problems in crossword puzzle books.

Kathy