The Education Forum

Mary Ferrell

Robin Unger

Do I "believe" that the figure in the doorway -- at least in Altgens -- is a combination of LHO's body and Lovelady's head, or is the photo unaltered?

Yes.

Charles

If it is Lee Oswald's body, then they dressed him in Lovelady's red plaid shirt. Oswald's arrest photos show Lee wearing a brown grainy shirt. Groden's book "TKOAP" shows Lovelady wearing his red plaid shirt. The Hughes film shows it to be a read shirt. Altgens photo #6 shows the plaid design. Lovelady's head - Lovelady's clothes.

Bill Miller

post-1084-1173836466_thumb.gif

A well read shirt, no doubt.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eugene.

The Murray set of photo's may be worth looking at.

This woman appears in a couple of the murray doorway images, as does the "Ruby" looking character.

I also recall seeing her in at least one of the grassy knoll photo's

She may be a candidate for the woman in wiegman that we reffer to as " C " black dress similar in size, similar hair style. ??

I also have a higher resolution copy of this image if required.

Edited by Robin Unger

Do I "believe" that the figure in the doorway -- at least in Altgens -- is a combination of LHO's body and Lovelady's head, or is the photo unaltered?

Yes.

Charles

If it is Lee Oswald's body, then they dressed him in Lovelady's red plaid shirt. Oswald's arrest photos show Lee wearing a brown grainy shirt. Groden's book "TKOAP" shows Lovelady wearing his red plaid shirt. The Hughes film shows it to be a read shirt. Altgens photo #6 shows the plaid design. Lovelady's head - Lovelady's clothes.

Bill Miller

post-1084-1173836466_thumb.gif post-2765-1174127397_thumb.gif

It's a bit curious that Oswald, as shown in photos of him in custody, has his shirt unbuttoned, in the same manner, down to the same button, as the figure on the doorstep.

Look closely at Oswald's shirt and you also see lines, similar to those you highlighted, running through it.

Perhaps an overlay on Oswald's shirt would show similar results?

Yes.

Charles

Bill Miller

post-1084-1173836466_thumb.gif post-2765-1174127397_thumb.gif

It's a bit curious that Oswald, as shown in photos of him in custody, has his shirt unbuttoned, in the same manner, down to the same button, as the figure on the doorstep.

Look closely at Oswald's shirt and you also see lines, similar to those you highlighted, running through it.

Perhaps an overlay on Oswald's shirt would show similar results?

• 2 weeks later...