The Education Forum

Apollo 11 TV footage taken on the way to the moon

Dave Greer

Craig ... Your hatred of Jack couldn't be jealously could it ? ... I mean after all , he is famous , even among the untruthful game players on the clavius forum , and nobody here or even there for that matter , ever discusses any of your work .

Me thinks thou dost protest too much ... again .

Sorry, I'm just sick of him stating things as facts when there is absolutely no evidence it ever happened

Kevin ... I don't state things as facts when they're not ...That would be your job , as a defender of nasa and their bogus Apollo photography .

The video in question and under discussion was PRE-RECORDED FOR PLAYBACK LATER FOR THE TV PROGRAM , where only a few minutes of it was shown to the unsuspecting public ..... Even Armstrong admitted as much in the video .. and if you bothered to watch it , you would know this .

It was faked from LEO , the position the Apollo astronot's were in space , on July 16, 17 and 18 of 1969 , the date of this pre-recorded video .

Edited by Duane Daman

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig ... Your hatred of Jack couldn't be jealously could it ? ... I mean after all , he is famous , even among the untruthful game players on the clavius forum , and nobody here or even there for that matter , ever discusses any of your work .

Me thinks thou dost protest too much ... again .

Sorry, I'm just sick of him stating things as facts when there is absolutely no evidence it ever happened

Kevin ... I don't state things as facts when they're not ...That would be your job , as a defender of nasa and their bogus Apollo photography .

The video in question and under discussion was PRE-RECORDED FOR PLAYBACK LATER FOR THE TV PROGRAM , where only a few minutes of it was shown to the unsuspecting public ..... Even Armstrong admitted as much in the video .. and if you bothered to watch it , you would know this .

It was faked from LEO , the position the Apollo astronot's were in space , on July 16, 17 and 18 of 1969 , the date of this pre-recorded video .

No Duane I think the proper word for Jack is not famous but rather infamous.

And WHO is protesting? Why that would be YOU!

Kevin ... I don't state things as facts when they're not ...

Then you should have no problem showing some evidence of this:

No ... It was taped in advance so the astronots could get their lines right and their facts straight ...

Like, some sort of proof that there was a script with lines for them to get right, that there were multiple takes, some kind of editing, etc. You have some evidence right?

That would be your job , as a defender of nasa and their bogus Apollo photography .

No, my job has nothing to do with NASA or Apollo, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop insinuating that I'm some sort of disinfo agent.

You keep on claiming this, yet you keep on forgetting to properly address the TV footage that contradicts both Sibrel's and Percy's claims.

Can you explain how the following TV still, taken on board Apollo 11, fits in with either the "porthole" theory, or the "transparency" theory?

tlc_h.jpg

And I'll ask again, please can you provide an explanation as to why the footage MUST have been filmed in LEO, rather than speculation as to how it MAY have been faked?

Cheers

Edited by Dave Greer

That would be your job , as a defender of nasa and their bogus Apollo photography .

No, my job has nothing to do with NASA or Apollo, and I'd appreciate it if you'd stop insinuating that I'm some sort of disinfo agent.

Duane - final warning about insinuating people do this as some sort of job.

Actually, Craig's work has been discussed on a couple of pro-Apollo forums.

I would agree with Craig's assessment that Jack's Apollo studies are regarded as infamous within the pro-Apollo community. There are also people have great regard for Jack's JFK work who believe his Apollo work is incorrect.