The Education Forum

The "Last Shot"

Long ago when the location of JFK at the time of the third/last/final shot was first discussed and I informed where it occurred, needless to say many jumped in with everything from that they had never heard of such a shot, to that I had absolutely no proof of such a shot, etc;

Now, after considerable jaw-jacking on both sides, and having demonstrated by evidence in my possession, evidence within the WC documents, and numerous witness statements within the WC, it would appear that at least several here have come to the realization that Z312/313 WAS NOT the final shot in the shooting sequence.

Irrelevant of the issue of whether there was one, two, three, or five persons shooting in Dealy Plaza.

Now!

Is there anyone, who considers themselves a serious researcher of the facts, that has not come to the full realization that Z312/313 WAS NOT the last shoot in the assassination shooting sequence???

Edited by Thomas H. Purvis

parting shot

n.

An act of aggression or retaliation, such as a retort or threat, that is made upon one's departure or at the end of a heated discussion.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved

parting shot

n.

An act of aggression or retaliation, such as a retort or threat, that is made upon one's departure or at the end of a heated discussion.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2003. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved

At some times, a "cheap shot" can also be the Last/third/final shot. Provided it achieves it's objective.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere right along in there

Mr. ALTGENS - This would put me at approximately this area here, which would be about 15 feet from me at the time he was shot in the head--about 15 feet from the car on the west side of the car--on the side that Mrs. Kennedy was riding in the car.

http://www.maryferrell.org/wiki/images/f/f...o_wcd88_040.jpg

Compliments of a true "researcher"!--------------------------------------Not me!

I believe this coincides with Holland's "last shot" description, also.

In Trask, Holland say's he heard 4 shots, the last 2 shots were fired so close together, he thought it was a "doubleshot."

The headshot occurs near Altgens, it appears acoustical testing has the last shot about 7/10 second later, I think Holland has it pegged.

It also sync's well with the acoustical testing done by D.B. Thomas.

Files provided:

Holland interview with Mark Lane.

Data from D.B.Thomas. I have added what's in red to indicate how this sync's with the gunshot audio.

Audio of gunshots.

Well done, Thomas

chris

Long ago when the location of JFK at the time of the third/last/final shot was first discussed and I informed where it occurred, needless to say many jumped in with everything from that they had never heard of such a shot, to that I had absolutely no proof of such a shot, etc;

Now, after considerable jaw-jacking on both sides, and having demonstrated by evidence in my possession, evidence within the WC documents, and numerous witness statements within the WC, it would appear that at least several here have come to the realization that Z312/313 WAS NOT the final shot in the shooting sequence.

Irrelevant of the issue of whether there was one, two, three, or five persons shooting in Dealy Plaza.

Now!

Is there anyone, who considers themselves a serious researcher of the facts, that has not come to the full realization that Z312/313 WAS NOT the last shoot in the assassination shooting sequence???

For Mr. Speer;

Under the assumption that you have fully recognized that Z313 was in fact the second shot, and that there was a third shot immediately thereafter, then you are at least on the correct train.

However, the first train left some 16 years ahead of your recognition of these points, and in event that you wish to catch up then might I recommend a COMPLETE evaluation of the medical evidence.

That way, one will not waste their time chasing things which never were to begin with.