The Education Forum

Is This The Same Man In All Three Photographs

Guest Duncan MacRae

Guest Duncan MacRae

I made this link comparison a couple of years ago, but I don't think I ever posted it on this Forum. Is this the same man in all three photographs, and can anyone identify him?

Duncan

I made this link comparison a couple of years ago, but I don't think I ever posted it on this Forum. Is this the same man in all three photographs, and can anyone identify him?

Duncan

The nose and chin match up, as does his taste in eyewear,

but who needed black glacier wraparound goggles in Texas?

Duncan

The man with the wraparound goggles and hat with the headband is said to be that of Jim Braden at Dealey Plaza, before being taken into custody in the Dal Tex building by Dallas Sherriff deputy Lummie Lewis.

I'm not that convinced it's him.

BK

Duncan

The man with the wraparound goggles and hat with the headband is said to be that of Jim Braden at Dealey Plaza, before being taken into custody in the Dal Tex building by Dallas Sherriff deputy Lummie Lewis.

BK

Ah, Jim Braden. His presence in the plaza was, IMO, strong proof of the Hunt klan's involvement in President Kennedy's murder, since he was a lackey for them.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhuntHL.htm

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKbrading.htm

That is one of the few times that I've ever seen Jim Garrison fooled. He said, in On the Trail of the Assassins, that he thought Braden was placed in the plaza as a red herring, to fool people into wrongly believing oil money was in the mix. Gotta disagree with big Jim on this one.

HL Hunt and that hideous Lamar son and that other son Whatsisname had the President's blood all over them. Not sure about Murchison... but probably. (When Nixon referred to "The Texans" I think he meant Hunt and Murchison. Input on this point is welcome & appreciated.)

Duncan

BK

Ah, Jim Braden. His presence in the plaza was, IMO, strong proof of the Hunt klan's involvement in President Kennedy's murder, since he was a lackey for them.

That is one of the few times that I've ever seen Jim Garrison fooled. He said, in On the Trail of the Assassins, that he thought Braden was placed in the plaza as a red herring, to fool people into wrongly believing oil money was in the mix. Gotta disagree with big Jim on this one.

HL Hunt and that hideous Lamar son and that other son Whatsisname had the President's blood all over them. Not sure about Murchison... but probably. (When Nixon referred to "The Texans" I think he meant Hunt and Murchison. Input on this point is welcome & appreciated.)

So the Lamar Hunt Trophy, presented to the AFC champion each year, probably should be in the shape of, or at least contain a diamond chip-like slice from, the Harper fragment?

The other son, I believe, is Bunker Hunt. Which is what the Russian Army went on in Berlin in April, '45.

A plague on the house of Hunt.

Duncan

BK

So the Lamar Hunt Trophy, presented to the AFC champion each year, probably should be in the shape of, or at least contain a diamond chip-like slice from, the Harper fragment?

The other son, I believe, is Bunker Hunt. Which is what the Russian Army went on in Berlin in April, '45.

A plague on the house of Hunt.

If karma really existed they would all have died of plague.

When the widow of Lamar Hunt popped up at the Superbowl kickoff this year I wanted to jump through the screen at her. Her husband's victim had his head blown off and she gets to go to the Superbowl like some hero.

Yeah, Nelson Bunker Hunt, I think you're right. The one who was behind the horrendous "Wanted for treason" signs that greeted their victim in Dallas. Here's the Wiki on him (and since Wiki is right wing this is probably sanitized):

"...He is notable for having participated in cornering the world silver market during Jimmy Carter's presidency and the high inflationary period of the late 1970's and 1980. His actions caused the price first to rise almost ten-fold, and then to plummet shortly thereafter, which ultimately led to his bankruptcy.

The son of Texas oil billionaire H. L. Hunt, who was believed to be the richest man in the world at the time of his death, Nelson Bunker Hunt also entered the oil business.... The late sports tycoon Lamar Hunt was Hunt's younger brother.

He has donated millions to Christian groups such as Promise Keepers, Campus Crusade for Christ, Christian World Liberation Front, Moral Majority, Christian Broadcasters Network, Strategies to Eliminate Poverty (STEP). At one point, he was active in a number of organizations, including the John Birch Society and the International Association for the Advancement of Ethnology and Eugenics."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nelson_Bunker_Hunt

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKhuntHL.htm[/url]

Myra, I've studied Jim Braden pretty closely, probably more than anybody else, and since he's still alive, I'm anxious to interview him if I can.

I not only don't see any evidence that he's a lacky for the Hunts, I don't believe he ever knew or met any of them.

While he was in the oil business, and was in Dallas, he didn't visit the Hunt offices with his pals, Morgan Brown, et al., but instead, checked in with the parole office in Dallas on the morning of the assassination.

Braden was certainly a player, he was perifial, and just got caught in the post-assassination drag net.

If you can show me how he's a lacky for the Hunts, I'd be open to a convincer.

BK

Since Braden was at Dealey Plaza when JFK was shot, and in LA when RFK was shot, Braden seems like someone whom important and controversial politicians should sort of keep track of during their travels.

Since Braden was at Dealey Plaza when JFK was shot, and in LA when RFK was shot, Braden seems like someone whom important and controversial politicians should sort of keep track of during their travels.

Yea, You would think so, huh Ron.

You can't keep track of him without knowning where he is.

Well help me find him and I'll ask him how dangerous he really is.

He's in his 80's now, and probably living near a golf course.

His last known residence was in Atlanta.

All the great researchers on this forum and we can't find one guy.

Nor am I convinced the man in the hat is Braden or it's even the same man in Duncan's other photos.

BK

Edited by William Kelly

Myra, I've studied Jim Braden pretty closely, probably more than anybody else, and since he's still alive, I'm anxious to interview him if I can.

I not only don't see any evidence that he's a lacky for the Hunts, I don't believe he ever knew or met any of them.

While he was in the oil business, and was in Dallas, he didn't visit the Hunt offices with his pals, Morgan Brown, et al., but instead, checked in with the parole office in Dallas on the morning of the assassination.

Braden was certainly a player, he was perifial, and just got caught in the post-assassination drag net.

BK

I'll see if I can find evidence BK. In fact that's an area of research I should be more focused on. Proving (or otherwise) such a direct link to the Hunt klan would be huge, IMO, since I care about (as we often say here) who paid for the bullets as opposed to who fired the--many many--bullets (from many many guns).

However, I have a hard time believing that a known criminal exiting the Dal-Tex building immediately after the assassination of our President was just in a building in which shots were fired by coincidence. So whether or not he was a Hunt lacky, I don't consider his presence in that locale to be peripheral. He just stopped by to find a phone he said? Oh puh-leeze. I really can't concur with you on that. He may well have been one of the shooters.

Well, back to the Hunt/Braden (Brading) link... I'm on the case.

BK

I'll see if I can find evidence BK. In fact that's an area of research I should be more focused on. Proving (or otherwise) such a direct link to the Hunt klan would be huge, IMO, since I care about (as we often say here) who paid for the bullets as opposed to who fired the--many many--bullets (from many many guns).

However, I have a hard time believing that a known criminal exiting the Dal-Tex building immediately after the assassination of our President was just in a building in which shots were fired by coincidence. So whether or not he was a Hunt lacky, I don't consider his presence in that locale to be peripheral. He just stopped by to find a phone he said? Oh puh-leeze. I really can't concur with you on that. He may well have been one of the shooters.

Myra,

Jim Braden is not a shooter, never shot anyone in his life, never arrested for any violent crime ever, probably didn't even know how to shoot. Whoever shot JFK was a real pro. Braden was conman, embezzeler, oil wildcatter, womenizer, golfer and New Orleans resident in the summer of '63. He was not a shooter.

There may be a Hunt/Braden link other than via Morgan Brown. If so I'd like to see it.

I'd also like to know his address and phone number so I could give him a call and maybe stop by and chat before he kicks off.

I'd also like to know why Duncan MacRae thinks there's a resembalance between the photos he's posted and if he knows who the person is (people are)?

BK

BK

Myra,

Jim Braden is not a shooter, never shot anyone in his life, never arrested for any violent crime ever, probably didn't even know how to shoot. Whoever shot JFK was a real pro. Braden was conman, embezzeler, oil wildcatter, womenizer, golfer and New Orleans resident in the summer of '63. He was not a shooter.

There may be a Hunt/Braden link other than via Morgan Brown. If so I'd like to see it.

I'd also like to know his address and phone number so I could give him a call and maybe stop by and chat before he kicks off.

I'd also like to know why Duncan MacRae thinks there's a resembalance between the photos he's posted and if he knows who the person is (people are)?

BK

Are you at all interested in addressing the issue of this, "perifial" [sic] player being at the scene of the crime BK?

Do you still contend he was peripheral?

When you state that he "just got caught in the post-assassination drag net," are you saying his presence in the plaza when the President was being murdered was coincidental?

Yea, You would think so, huh Ron.

You can't keep track of him without knowning where he is.

Well help me find him and I'll ask him how dangerous he really is.

He's in his 80's now, and probably living near a golf course.

His last known residence was in Atlanta.

All the great researchers on this forum and we can't find one guy.

Nor am I convinced the man in the hat is Braden or it's even the same man in Duncan's other photos.

BK

Bill , he's probably in Arizona where most spooks go to retire/die

Nor am I convinced the man in the hat is Braden or it's even the same man in Duncan's other photos. (Bill Kelly)

I'm with you here, Bill.

Braden wrote a passionate letter to Frank Church demanding that he investigate the allegations against him. In the case of the JFK assassination, Braden cites his parole officer Roger Carroll and his secretary as witnesses to his whereabouts at the time of the shooting.

As to the guy in Dealey Plaza with the shades and hat, he does bear a resemblance to Dennis Harber and given his connections to the likes of Bernardo De Torres, General Walker, Robert Emmett Johnson, Interpen and Johnnie Abbes Garcia, one might consider him worthy of further research.

James

Duncan

Yes only as to the top two photos. I assume that is Robert Oswald in the photo. So what government branch would be accompanying/protecting him at that time?

Nick