The Education Forum

The Conclusion ?...my first post fwiw.....

A thank you to Mr. Simkin for creating and servicing this board for a great cause IMO. I found this board a few months ago by mistake. Even though I was not born when the event took place I was intrigued by the lack of curiosity of my fellow americans and my parents about the event . Twelve or so years ago I read "the books" and was again inspired to look for the truth. The internet was a "hassle" to learn and no one else was interested in talking about "it".

There are some incredible minds on this board and I am so thankful to everyone for their research. I am not a researcher, just a reader. I hope I can contribute to this board by asking refreshing questions.

What impacted me was our President's brain being "lost" and the witnesses that lost their lives just before their testimony in court or shortly after the event. This was a first class job. The gov't has unlimited funds and the citizens have jobs and non-limited funds to do their best when they can find the time. We were sold 1 assassin and make the public prove otherwise.

What do the members of this board feel would be a conclusion to this episode and how would it be accomplished ? Thank you for everyone's time devoted to this incredible event and I hope to be able to help in some way with different questions.....tom

What do the members of this board feel would be a conclusion to this episode and how would it be accomplished ?

A conclusion could be reached if someone with first-hand knowledge were to come forward with proof, or die leaving proof behind, of who did it. This has become less and less likely as time goes on and people die leaving nothing.

A small ray of hope a month or so ago was a Web post by David Hunt, a son of E. Howard, saying to watch for an LA Times article containing important info that Howard confided to his sons about the assassination before he died. No such article has appeared.