The Education Forum

Anomalous object in A17 moonscape

Jack White

Jarrah also proved that videos longer than ten minutes can be uploaded to YouTube ... So I guess this means you are posting the bold faced lies now .

About 2 minutes of reserhed turned up the following. Emphasis added

Video Upload (Step 1 of 2)

Uploading a video is a two-step process. On the next page, you’ll be able to choose your video file and set the privacy settings. Uploads will usually take 1-5 minutes per MB on a high-speed connection, and converting your video takes a few minutes. All fields are required.

YOUR VIDEO IS LIMITED TO 10 MINUTES
and 100 MB. For more details about uploading videos, see the Help Center.

http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_upload

Help Center

Help Center Home > Your Videos > Uploading Videos to YouTube

How long/large can my video be?

All videos uploaded to YouTube have a 100MB file size limit. The longer the video is, the more compression will be required to fit it into that size. For that reason, most videos on YouTube are under five minutes long and
THERE IS A 10-MINUTE LENGTH LIMIT FOR ALL VIDEOS

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...amp;topic=10527

So I guess now you’re going to argue YouTube itself is wrong about how long videos on its site can be. Can you link to any clip much longer that 10 minutes? (I saw one that was 10:09 but that doesn't really count). If there are any presumablly it is low quality and was compressed with some non-standard software or was uploaded before YouTube placed such a restriction.

Your weapons of choice against those you disagree with are ridicule and character assassinations ... but that's typical of those who fear the truth .
More than ironic comming from someone who uses such tactics in most of his replies on this forum Edited by Len Colby

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual you only post what suits your purposes ... If you had read the instructions further , you would have seen that special accounts can be set up to upload much longer videos .

Oh, and since when does 9 seconds not count ? ... You must be in charge of altering time now , along with posting xxxxx nonsense .

As usual you only post what suits your purposes ... If you had read the instructions further , you would have seen that special accounts can be set up to upload much longer videos.

What are the conditions / arrangements for the special accounts? I can't view YouTube ATM.

A quote from the conditions would be preferred.

Duane,

I managed to finally get to the info page on uploads, and it confirms what Len et al have said.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...amp;topic=10527

I didn't see anything about special accounts, nor did the search function give me any hits on special accounts.

Could you give me details on those accounts? (Again, a quote would be preferred, but with a link to the quote source)

Thanks.

As usual you only post what suits your purposes ... If you had read the instructions further , you would have seen that special accounts can be set up to upload much longer videos .

Oh, and since when does 9 seconds not count ? ... You must be in charge of altering time now , along with posting xxxxx nonsense .

Well here is the information about special accounts. Please point out the passage that says that these accounts allow for longer vids than a standard account.

http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/...amp;topic=10547

What's the difference between a regular YouTube account and all of these other accounts (Director, Musician, Comedian)?

All accounts share the basic features on YouTube like uploading, commenting, sharing, video responses, etc. Each of the specialized account types offers different customization options:

Director:

Allows custom items and logo on Profile pages.

Musician:

Allows custom logo, genre and tour date information, and CD purchase links on Profile.

Comedian:

Allows custom logo, style and show date information, and CD purchase links on Profile.

And if you had read this thread, you would have seen that Dave pointed that out in post #208.

Ask youtube, they are the ones saying 10 minutes and letting through things that are 10 minutes and a few seconds.

Duane,

You call people trolls, lowlifes, said people have posted lies, accused people of character assassination, called them propagandists, delusional, "narcissistic", paranoid, etc, etc.

You have accused them of being despicable and narrow-minded.

You rarely offer credible rebuttals to the claims you make; it's normally more of the terms used above.

IIRC (and I might be wrong, so am happy to be corrected), you have implied bias in moderators who have rarely - if ever - posted in the Apollo Hoax threads.

I know things become heated and people use inappropriate terms, but you do this with consistency. I cannot berate other members for using such terms when you throw them around as part of your ordinary posts.

You are officially warned, and your warning level has been increased.

• 7 months later...