The Education Forum

The Three Tramps

Pantalones...the markings were done by the authors of Coup D'etat in order to have a rough estimate of the height of the three men. The pants look much nicer in this view for some odd reason - but it doesn't rule out the stain. Weird. Almost like one was a reinactment and one wasn't.

post-675-1174607551_thumb.jpg

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[......

AAlansdale1.jpg

James:

The shape of Mr. X's (Lansdale?) head, in James Richards' marching tramps photo posted at the start of this thread, corresponds to Lansdale's head shape. Ear, haircut: ditto.

If you blow the marching tramps photo up, you notice that Lansdale(?) is wearing a pair of heavy templed & rimmed eyeglasses (see shadow outline), which seem to be sunglasses. A disguise? Is there a photo of Lansdale sporting a like pair? Did Lansdale wear a ring on the third finger of his left hand, as seen on Mr. X? I believe Prouty may have said Lansdale wore such a ring so. What is the object in front of Lansdale at his elbow level as seen against the diamond sign on the chain-link fence? He might have been holding this object in his right hand.

Miles

Edited by Miles Scull

It is all but unthinkable that a main facilitator of the murder of a president would allow him/herself to be within a thousand miles of the operation as it goes down.

To argue that Edward Landsdale played such a role in the assassination yet would be in Dallas on November 22, 1963 is to ascribe to this consummate professional the weaknesses and errors in judgment common to the rankest of amateurs.

As a writer of fiction I am quite capable of creating a Landsdale-esque character whose personal hubris and hatred for his target are sufficiently massive to outweigh professional and operational sensibilities and compel him to bear witness to his vile work. But viewing the hit from a so-called God spot is one thing, and going into the camera-infested weeds to take a hand-off from EHH is quite another matter.

Has anyone evere examined the available archives with the intent of finding posterior views of Landsdale? Have measurements of the height of the figure in question been undertaken and compared to the suspect's vertical dimensions?

As for Lois Gibson and all the other so-called experts in facial recognition and skull reconstructions are concerned: Where are the blind studies that substantiate their professional claims?

If Landsdale and Hunt were in Dealey Plaza that day, it was for the purpose of patsying.

And neither of the above qualifies as a patsy in this case.

Charles

Charles, as a newcomer to the forum, you are unaware of the numerous photo

studies of member James Richards showing that numerous high ranking CIA

operatives were present in the plaza to observe the assassination. I think his

studies are archived in the photo section. Or maybe James will give us a

quick summary of all the spooks who may have been there.

Jack

There are studies at these links Charles:

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/FFiDP/

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/FFiDP-2/

The second link is James' work.

I find many of them pretty compelling.

Jack,

Thanks for the heads-up on the Richards post.

I'll take the time to research his offerings and keep an open mind. But I'm still most interested in examining independent tests of the skills and claims of a Lois Gibson.

As I may have queried on another thread: Has an expert in facial reconstruction from skeletal remains ever been given the skull of a known (although not to the reconstructionist) subject and come up with a face that can be compared to the "original"?

As for Lansdale walking into a photo trap: Given the sheer number of photographers in the Plaza that day, it is simply counterintuitive to accept that an individual sufficiently wary of being identified would have traipsed into the middle of such a scene.

"Counterintuitive" at least to me.

Charles

I give a lot of weight to Prouty's ID. He said it was Landsdale. Good 'nuff for me.

Pantalones...the markings were done by the authors of Coup D'etat in order to have a rough estimate of the height of the three men. The pants look much nicer in this view for some odd reason - but it doesn't rule out the stain. Weird. Almost like one was a reinactment and one wasn't.

Do you know the estimates the authors came up with Lee? Esp for Harrelson, uh I mean the tall tramp.

Does anyone know Charles Harrelson's height?

Interesting points made by all but I think high-level spooks being present at various operations is not uncommon, the examples cited here stands as testimony to that. Besides, they liked the action.

I have always believed that the assassination itself and the cover-up were two different things. I also submit that what was planned post assassination did not happen and that the only success the plotters had that day was JFK not making it out of Dealey Plaza alive.

Like I said before, at the time of the Tramps being marched through the Plaza, Oswald was under arrest and I am convinced that this was not part of the plan. I am also convinced that framing a lone nut was not part of the original plan either.

If Lansdale, at the time of the assassination, was say located in a building close to the parade route monitoring police radios and the like, he may have figured his presence was needed on the ground. At the time, things were dangerously close to unravelling for the plotters. This was make it up as we go.

Lansdale and Conein below.

James

Edited by James Richards

• 3 weeks later...
Interesting points made by all but I think high-level spooks being present at various operations is not uncommon, the examples cited here stands as testimony to that. Besides, they liked the action.

I have always believed that the assassination itself and the cover-up were two different things. I also submit that what was planned post assassination did not happen and that the only success the plotters had that day was JFK not making it out of Dealey Plaza alive.

Like I said before, at the time of the Tramps being marched through the Plaza, Oswald was under arrest and I am convinced that this was not part of the plan. I am also convinced that framing a lone nut was not part of the original plan either.

If Lansdale, at the time of the assassination, was say located in a building close to the parade route monitoring police radios and the like, he may have figured his presence was needed on the ground. At the time, things were dangerously close to unravelling for the plotters. This was make it up as we go.

Lansdale and Conein below.

James

Edited by Chuck Robbins