The Education Forum

Larry Howard tests "Oswald" Ammo

The late great Larry Howard does a test of the same lot number ammunition

allegedly used by Oswald.

His results are compared to CE 399.

Did his bullet look like the "Magic Bullet" ?

take a look and see for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxt_ChhcgQ

I shoot alot of ballistic gelatin and without knowing the %, how it was prepared&stored, whether or not its been properly calibrated, it tells me absolutely nothing. AND I don't believe the SBT

www.stoppingpower.net

Edited by Evan Marshall

[

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFxt_ChhcgQ

I shoot alot of ballistic gelatin and without knowing the %, how it was prepared&stored, whether or not its been properly calibrated, it tells me absolutely nothing. AND I don't believe the SBT

So are you saying that he purposely deceived us ?

So are you saying that he purposely deceived us ?

I'm a retired Homicide Cop-If I thought he intentionally deceived us I wouldn't have been shy about saying so-I'm saying without more info gelatin tests mean nothing

Edited by Evan Marshall

How does the late Larry Howard get ammo from the same batch of ammo used by reputed assassin?

The shells were identified and came from a batch supplied to USMC in 1954.

Where did Larry get them?

BK

Bill, Larry says in the video that he got the ammo from an antique gun dealer. He did not say who that dealer was.

How does the late Larry Howard get ammo from the same batch of ammo used by reputed assassin?

The shells were identified and came from a batch supplied to USMC in 1954.

Where did Larry get them?

BK

Bill, Larry says in the video that he got the ammo from an antique gun dealer. He did not say who that dealer was.

Gil,

I got that.

While the test is totally bogus, the box of ammunition is displayed:

20 Cartridges

6.5 m/m Manlicher-carcano

Type Ball

DA - 23 - 195 - ORD - 27

Western Cartridge Comp.

Division of Olin, Ind. Inc.

East Alton, Illinois

Lot WCC 6083

Which Larry Howard identifies as "from the same lot number used by the alleged assassin," obtained fro an "antique gun dealer."

Well, since you can't buy individual rounds of such items, and must buy them in bulk of at least 20 rounds, and the DPD, the FBI, Warren Commission and every other official investigation has been unable to determine where, when or how the bullets who killed JFK were purchased, then where similar batches came from would be of interest.

Of course retailers can't buy one box of 20 but must buy a carton of boxes, which comes from a batch of larger units, which were traced to a USMC purchase order from 1954. Since the USMC has no officially issued rifle that could use such ammunition, it was most likely used for covert opertations, ie. Operation Success (Guatemala).

If Larry Howard purchased a box from the same batch that the patsy/assassin's bullets came from, then perhaps they came from the same "antique gun dealer" or his source, because ultimately they came from the same place.

The one gun dealer (Mason) who did have similar ammo for sale, a LHO look-a-like, was under active federal investigation at the time of the assassination.

Identifying Larry Howard's source for that ammunition could be significant, but of course everything associated with that whole scene has been tainted.

BK

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr1.htm

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. The tests were run to determine the muzzle velocity of this rifle, using this ammunition, at the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C., on December 2, 1963, using two different lots of ammunition--Lot No. 6,000 and Lot No. 6,003.

I might point out that there were four lots of ammunition manufactured by the Western Cartridge Co., only two of which are available.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which Larry Howard identifies as "from the same lot number used by the alleged assassin," obtained fro an "antique gun dealer

Well, in event that Mr. Howard actually stated this, then he happens to know something which the FBI as well as no other individual is aware of.

Which would have to mean that he sold the ammo to LHO in order to know exactly what "Lot#" of WCC ammo was utilized by LHO.

The WCC Ammo comes packaged in a cardboard box similar in design to the Italian Carcano ammo box. However! The WCC ammo box contained 20 rounds and no clips, whereas the Italian standard issue was 18 rounds installed in three of the clips.

Additionally, the Italian Ammunition clearly has the caliber stamped onto the cardboard box, whereas the WCC boxes had absolutely nothing stamped onto them.

The WCC ammo contained a small slip of paper which was placed inside each box and which contained the information relative to the WCC manufacture as well as the lot number.

Once the ammo is removed from the original box in which it came, it is, for all practical purposes completely impossible to determine exactly what lot number of ammo it is, as there is absolutely nothing on the cartridge itself to aid in this determination.

The cartridge has only: "WCC 6.5 m/m stamped onto the base of the cartridge casing.

So! Since LHO apparantly had only 4 rounds of WCC ammo remaining, and absolutely no WCC ammo box, or even ammo/lot# ID slip was found, one would (or at least should) question exactly how one knows exactly what Lot# of ammo LHO had in his possession.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shells were identified and came from a batch supplied to USMC in 1954

Nope!

According to an FBI Memo (which may be entirely misleading) the ammunition was paid for at WCC by an Invoicing through the US Navy/USMC.

This same memo leads one to believe that the purchase was a "CIA Cover" purchase as the US Navy/USMC did not utilize 6.5mm Carcano weapons.

The factual information relative to the purchase of this ammunition has been completely classified and is not even scheduled to be released until, at earliest, the year 2025.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/frazr1.htm

Mr. FRAZIER - Yes, sir. The tests were run to determine the muzzle velocity of this rifle, using this ammunition, at the Naval Research Laboratory in Washington, D.C., on December 2, 1963, using two different lots of ammunition--Lot No. 6,000 and Lot No. 6,003.

I might point out that there were four lots of ammunition manufactured by the Western Cartridge Co., only two of which are available.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which Larry Howard identifies as "from the same lot number used by the alleged assassin," obtained fro an "antique gun dealer

Well, in event that Mr. Howard actually stated this, then he happens to know something which the FBI as well as no other individual is aware of.

Which would have to mean that he sold the ammo to LHO in order to know exactly what "Lot#" of WCC ammo was utilized by LHO.

The WCC Ammo comes packaged in a cardboard box similar in design to the Italian Carcano ammo box. However! The WCC ammo box contained 20 rounds and no clips, whereas the Italian standard issue was 18 rounds installed in three of the clips.

Additionally, the Italian Ammunition clearly has the caliber stamped onto the cardboard box, whereas the WCC boxes had absolutely nothing stamped onto them.

The WCC ammo contained a small slip of paper which was placed inside each box and which contained the information relative to the WCC manufacture as well as the lot number.

Once the ammo is removed from the original box in which it came, it is, for all practical purposes completely impossible to determine exactly what lot number of ammo it is, as there is absolutely nothing on the cartridge itself to aid in this determination.

The cartridge has only: "WCC 6.5 m/m stamped onto the base of the cartridge casing.

So! Since LHO apparantly had only 4 rounds of WCC ammo remaining, and absolutely no WCC ammo box, or even ammo/lot# ID slip was found, one would (or at least should) question exactly how one knows exactly what Lot# of ammo LHO had in his possession.

The shells were identified and came from a batch supplied to USMC in 1954

Nope!

According to an FBI Memo (which may be entirely misleading) the ammunition was paid for at WCC by an Invoicing through the US Navy/USMC.

This same memo leads one to believe that the purchase was a "CIA Cover" purchase as the US Navy/USMC did not utilize 6.5mm Carcano weapons.

The factual information relative to the purchase of this ammunition has been completely classified and is not even scheduled to be released until, at earliest, the year 2025.

? Mr. Oswald...do you own a rifle ?

Post #14

"Inside each and ever box of ammo was found the following slip of paper which makes the production of this ammo about as clandestine as a pink elephant in the Wal-Mart Parking Lot."