The Education Forum

Dallas City Manager--11/63

I brought back my Jack Ruby at the DPD thread (a couple of years old) because I feel it folds in well with this additional information. I tried to add it to this thread but was not successful.

Was there a coverup of Ruby's failure on his lie detector test?

It seems that there may have been an attempt to coverup a significant change in composure, pulse rate, etc. that was blamed on a movement in his seat that had not been noted at the time by the examiner.

Was Ruby afraid that his apperance at the DPD on the night of the assassination with two members of the Israeli Press would be questioned? In Ruby's timeline for that night there is not an accounting for him having met up with these two men. Who they were, where they came from and who they worked for may important questions to ask and attempt to solve.

The speculation could drive one wild!

Jim Root

Mark,

A sidebar on Crull:

In 1966, he resigned from the City Manager position and was elected as Vice President of the Republic National Bank. There have been a few threads in the past regarding this bank which has some very interesting connections and board directors.

Crull below.

James

James, Crull's resignation was timely. The Senate Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights, during 1966 hearings on Free Press and Fair Trial, raked over the Oswald transfer fiasco.

Mark,

A sidebar on Crull:

In 1966, he resigned from the City Manager position and was elected as Vice President of the Republic National Bank. There have been a few threads in the past regarding this bank which has some very interesting connections and board directors.

Crull below.

James

James, Crull's resignation was timely. The Senate Subcommittee on Constitutional Rights, during 1966 hearings on Free Press and Fair Trial, raked over the Oswald transfer fiasco.

That's very interesting, Greg. Did they issue any statements on their findings? (vis-a-vis Crull and the Oswald transfer).

Mark,

A sidebar on Crull:

Crull below.

James

That's very interesting, Greg. Did they issue any statements on their findings? (vis-a-vis Crull and the Oswald transfer).

Mark, I'm sure, given one of the issues under the microscope was "free press", that the press would have taken a fairly keen interest in these hearings, but I haven't found any specific statements regarding it. Oswald's was just one of a number of high profile cases examined. Teamsters and Hoffa cases were also scrutinized.