The Education Forum

John Robert Glenn, Oswald & Pioneer Publishers

I found this entry on mary ferrell's website in the bio section.......

GLENN, JOHN ROBERT

Sources: HUAC Hearings: 10/16/63 & 11/18/63

Mary's Comments: DOB: 7/26/29. POB: Evanston, Illinois. Wife: Marcia Haag Glenn. Member FPCC. Traveled to Cuba in July 1963 without passport. Studied Russian 5 years. Air Force Intelligence with Crypto Clearance and Top Secret Clearance. State Department paid his way back from Spain (??). Testified before HCUA on 11/18/63. Glenn and Lee Harvey Oswald purchased almost identical material (Internationale, etc.) from Pioneer Publishers, 116 University Place, New York, NY.

GLENN, JOHN ROBERT

Mary's Comments: DOB: 7/26/29. POB: Evanston, Illinois. Wife: Marcia Haag Glenn. Member FPCC. Traveled to Cuba in July 1963 without passport. Studied Russian 5 years. Air Force Intelligence with Crypto Clearance and Top Secret Clearance. State Department paid his way back from Spain (??). Testified before HCUA on 11/18/63. Glenn and Lee Harvey Oswald purchased almost identical material (Internationale, etc.) from Pioneer Publishers, 116 University Place, New York, NY.

Hi Robert,

From memory, I think Glenn was stationed at Lackland AFB, and I believe was entwined with the Indiana Rifle Incident which is detailed in a Third/Fourth Decade article. Will check for details.

BK

GLENN, JOHN ROBERT

Hi Robert,

From memory, I think Glenn was stationed at Lackland AFB, and I believe was entwined with the Indiana Rifle Incident which is detailed in a Third/Fourth Decade article. Will check for details.

BK

Thank's!

Interesting that when Hal Verb spoke to the AARB, he asserted that he had been given information that LHO had top secret Clearance as well. You know the ARRB really took a hit for their "failure" to have Ruth & Michael Paine present at their hearing's.They could have at least been there to sign autograph's......lol

It's really interesting how easily the American people can be misled if the government deems it is expeditious for National Security. Ironically, the truth about the Kennedy Assassination, probably would 'blow' at least one or two authentic Nat'l Security matters, and it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they were....while that may indeed be true, my experience is that appearances give credence to the perception that a certain percentage of exceptions exist to the 'National Security' line, interpreted to mean, it's really about protecting the security of state crimes......