The Education Forum

avitar

Today I recieved a request from Mr. Hynomen to supply an avitar as specified in the forum rules.

Unfortunately, I am unable to comply because I do not have a scanner nor a camera to supply one with. Even if I had one it would probably take me weeks to learn how to operate it as I am not nearly as efficent as many of you guys seem to be on your euipment.

Therefore, I guess I will give up my membership in the forum and thank you all for your excellent work and past comments on the posts I have made.

I do this without hard feelings towards anyone, as rules are rules, and where would we be without them.

If I am somehow able to comply in the future I hope to re-register again with this forum as it is the most interesting thing on my computer.

Until another time I will continue to watch and learn from the sidelines.

Keep up the good work fighting the good fight !

Jim Feemster

Today I recieved a request from Mr. Hynomen to supply an avitar as specified in the forum rules.

Unfortunately, I am unable to comply because I do not have a scanner nor a camera to supply one with. Even if I had one it would probably take me weeks to learn how to operate it as I am not nearly as efficent as many of you guys seem to be on your euipment.

Therefore, I guess I will give up my membership in the forum and thank you all for your excellent work and past comments on the posts I have made.

I do this without hard feelings towards anyone, as rules are rules, and where would we be without them.

If I am somehow able to comply in the future I hope to re-register again with this forum as it is the most interesting thing on my computer.

Jim Feemster

Why don't you send me a photograph by post. I will PM you with the details.

Jim Feemster

Why don't you send me a photograph by post. I will PM you with the details.

Jim Feemster

Thank you for sending me the photograph. I have uploaded it as your avatar. I have also added your website to your signature. It will help your rankings with search-engines.

Jim Feemster

Thank you for sending me the photograph. I have uploaded it as your avatar. I have also added your website to your signature. It will help your rankings with search-engines.

Only if Jim's pages on this site are spidered and entered into its database.

As of today, there's no entry on Google:

Your search - "Jim Feemster" simkin - did not match any documents.
Your search - "Jim Feemster" education forum - did not match any documents.
Edited by Sid Walker

Only if Jim's pages on this site are spidered and entered into its database.

As of today, there's no entry on Google:

It was only added yesterday. Google's spider searches the forum a couple of times a week.

John - I think the problem is more general.

See Forum not visible in Google, Is Google spidering deliberately blocked?