The Education Forum

Ford's Final Memoir to be Released April 10, 2007

Good Day....

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories....2304&EDATE=

President Gerald R. Ford's Final Memoir to be Released April 10, 2007

<QUOTE>

The Late President's Own Words on His Life and Legacy, the JFK Assassination, George Bush, the September 11th Attacks, and More

NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 10 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- FlatSigned Press, a publishing house and rare books distributor, will release exclusive new writings by the late President Gerald R. Ford. The book, entitled A Presidential Legacy and The Warren Commission, provides a fascinating look into the mind of a great American leader in the final years before his death.

In this posthumous publication, the former president speaks as the last surviving member of the legendary Warren Commission, which investigated the assassination of President John F. Kennedy in 1963. In a detailed outline of the Commission's final report, President Ford addresses the lingering questions and conspiracy theories surrounding the Kennedy assassination one by one, and confirms the role of the CIA in hiding and destroying information regarding the assassination. In addition, the former president also provides a broad and inspiring account of his own life and historical significance, as well as his views on modern politics and partisanship.

Ford's admirers and detractors alike will recognize the bold and straightforward language that was characteristic of the late president ashe addresses controversial topics, including:

-- The Lessons Ignored from the Warren Report-and their relevance to the September 11th Attacks on the U.S.

"Why were those communications still so inadequate in September of 2001?"

[see full quote on page 2 of press release]

-- Confirming the Role of the CIA in Hiding and Destroying Information on the Kennedy Assassination

-- Ford's relationship with Presidents Richard Nixon, Lyndon Johnson, Ronald Reagan and Jimmy Carter

-- The Pardon of President Richard M. Nixon-and its Role in His 1976 Defeat

-- The Dangerous Loss of U.S. Manufacturing Jobs-and its Threat to the Economy

-- A Call to Ratify the Equal Rights Amendment (ERA)

-- Bringing "Trust and Credibility Back" to the U.S. Government

President Ford also confirms and explains one of the most enduring mysteries of the Kennedy assassination: the alleged sound of gunfire coming from the infamous "grassy knoll" in Dallas. Whether the reader is interested in the John F. Kennedy assassination as a defining moment in American history, a transformational event in American culture, or one of the world's most enduring murder mysteries, President Ford calls on all Americans to now read the Warren Report:

"Due to rampant conspiracy legends, including those promulgated by the Oliver Stone movie, Congress has spent millions of taxpayer dollars investigating and re-investigating this tragic assassination. Your biggest contribution as an American citizen would be to read the Warren Commission Report ... I know that reading a technical report can be very daunting and boring, but I can assure you that this one is quite captivating."

President Ford also chastises the U.S. government for not acting on the findings of the Warren Commission's final report before the tragic events of September 11, 2001:

"There are still valuable lessons to be gleaned from this document. Difficulties with FBI-CIA interagency communications were among our key findings, and that was reinforced by later investigations. Why were those communications still so inadequate in September of 2001?"

The final report of the Warren Commission is included in its entirety within A Presidential Legacy and The Warren Commission, which will be available at bookstores nationwide beginning April 10, 2007. A very limited number of leather-bound, numbered editions, autographed by the late President Gerald R. Ford, are available exclusively through the publisher at http://www.FlatSigned.com, which also owns the publishing rights to this, the late President's final memoir.

"Ford echoes the original, core principles of his Republican Party, social moderation and fiscal conservatism, lost by the current Republican Party leadership, but which are expressed by current Republican frontrunner Rudolph Giuliani," said Tim Miller, president and CEO of FlatSigned Press.

Tim Miller is a Lyndon Baines Johnson scholar and former employee of the U.S. House of Representatives. He is available for media interviews through his public relations firm. Please contact Leigh Marie Lunn at Gish, Sherwood & Friends via telephone at (615) 385-1100 or by email at

lmlunn@gish.com.

Based in Nashville, Tennessee, FlatSigned Press, Inc., is a publisher and rare book distributor specializing in the procurement, sale, and pPublishing of rare and collectable books, first-edition signed books, manuscripts, historical documents, art, and autographs. FlatSigned Press, Inc., is a division of http://www.FlatSigned.com, Inc., founded in 1998.

SOURCE FlatSigned Press, Inc.

<END QUOTE>

Best Regards in Research,

Don

Don Roberdeau

U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, "Big John," Plank Walker

Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges Clearly

ROSEMARY WILLIS 2nd Headsnap; Westward, Ultrafast, & Towards the "Grassy Knoll"

Dealey Plaza Professionally-surveyed Map Detailing Victims locations, Witnesses, Photographers, Suspected trajectories, Evidentiary artifacts, Important information, etc

4 Principles

T ogether

E veryone

A chieves

M ore

TEAMWORK.gif

For the United States

DHS3elevatedYELLOW.gif

"Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in FRONT OF or BESIDE the President." (my EMPHASIS)

----CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness, quoted only minutes after the attack, and while he is still standing within Dealey Plaza (11-22-63 "Dallas Times Herald," fifth & final daily edition)

"He was coming down the street and my five-year-old boy and myself were by ourselves on the grass there on Commerce Street, and I asked Joe to wave to him and Joe waved, and I waved--and the ma--the man----As he--as he was waving back he was--he was----the shot rang out and he slumped down in his seat and his wife reached up toward him and he was slumping down and the second shot went off and it just--just knocked him down in the seat. ... Two shots. ... No sir, I did not see the man who did it. I--I----All I--all I did was look in the mans' face when he was shot there and saw that expression on his face and he grabbed himself and slide, and the second one whenever it went----I'm positive it hit him--I hope it didn't--but I'm positive it hit him and he went all the way down in the car, then they speeded up and I didn't know what was going on so I just grabbed the boy and fell on him and hoped that there wasn't a maniac around.

----CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness, recorded within an hour after the attack for tv and radio

(BREHM's 11-22-63 written affidavit statements to the Dallas police have "disappeared" from the Dallas police file)

"When the President's automobile was very close to him and he could see the President's face very well, the President was seated, but was leaning forward when he stiffened perceptibly at the same instant what appeared to be a rifle shot sounded. According to BREHM, the President seemed to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. Brehm said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were relatively close together. BREHM stated that he was in military service and he has had experience with bolt-action rifles, and he expressed his opinion that the three shots were fired just about as quickly as an individual can maneuver a bolt-action rifle, take aim, and fire three shots.

BREHM stated he definitely knew that the President had been shot and he recalled having seen blood on the President's face. He also stated that it seemed quite apparent to him that the shots came from one of two buildings back at the corner of Elm and Houston Streets."

----CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness, statement to the FBI, 24NOV63

"I saw a piece fly over in the area of the curb where I was standing. .... It seemed to have come left, and back. .... Sir, whatever it was that I saw did fall, both, in that direction, and, over into the curb there."

----CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness, statements during the 1966 assassination documentary film, "Rush to Judgment"

"After the car passed the building coming toward us, I heard a . . . surprising noise, and [the President] reached with both hands up to the side of his throat and kind of stiffened out . . . And when he got down in the area just past me, the second shot hit which damaged, considerably damaged, the top of his head. . . . That car took off in an evasive motion . . . and was just beyond me when a third shot went off. The third shot really frightened me! It had a completely different sound to it because it had really passed me as anybody knows who has been in down under targets in the Army or been shot at like I had been many times. You know when a bullet passes over you, the cracking sound it makes, and that bullet had an absolute crack to it. I do believe that that shot was wild. It didn't hit anybody. I don't think it could have hit anybody. But it was a frightening thing to me because here was one shot that hit him, obviously; here was another shot that destroyed his head, and what was the reason for that third shot? That third shot frightened me more than the other two, and I grabbed the boy and threw him on the ground because I didn't know if we were going to have a 'shoot-'em-up' in this area." ... "I was telling them that there were rifle shots and that they came from up in the corner of the School Book Depository or up in the corner of the building across from it."

----CHARLES F. BREHM, a combat gunfire experienced, United States Army Ranger, World War II, D-day veteran, & very close Dealey Plaza attack witness, to Larry Sneed, "No More Silence" (1988)

"Due to rampant conspiracy legends, including those promulgated by the Oliver Stone movie, Congress has spent millions of taxpayer dollars investigating and re-investigating this tragic assassination. Your biggest contribution as an American citizen would be to read the Warren Commission Report ... I know that reading a technical report can be very daunting and boring, but I can assure you that this one is quite captivating."

President Ford also chastises the U.S. government for not acting on the findings of the Warren Commission's final report before the tragic events of September 11, 2001:

"There are still valuable lessons to be gleaned from this document. Difficulties with FBI-CIA interagency communications were among our key findings, and that was reinforced by later investigations. Why were those communications still so inadequate in September of 2001?"

"Ford echoes the original, core principles of his Republican Party, social moderation and fiscal conservatism, lost by the current Republican Party leadership, but which are expressed by current Republican frontrunner Rudolph Giuliani," said Tim Miller, president and CEO of FlatSigned Press.

Tim Miller is a Lyndon Baines Johnson scholar

A real joker, Mr Ford, to the end... ably assisted by this 'LBJ scholar'. Although to be fair, LBJ himself apparently believed Ford to be a first rate fool (and thus presumablyincapable of telling devious lies, unless put in his mouth by others, whether pre- or post-mortum)

"Jerry Ford is so dumb he can't fart and chew gum at the same time."

In the same vein, perhaps we should establish a 'Lee Harvey Oswald Patsy Award'.

I nominate Sirhan Sirhan.

Edited by Sid Walker