The Education Forum

End of season predictions.

Guest Stephen Turner

Guest Stephen Turner

Big three comps only.

Premiership Champions, Manchester United.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

European Champions, AC Milan. Runners up Liverpool.

PS. West Ham United to survive, by the skin of their teeth.

Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

Premier league Man U

FA Cup Man U

Champions league Liverpool, runner up Man U

PS Charlton to stay up - West Ham, Sheff U and Watford to sink without trace

Guest Gary Loughran

Should it look like being a Man U v Liverpool final...look out for the dodgy refereeing decision. I can't believe they'd allow 80,000 fans with such deep hatred of one another in Greece. A nightmare scenario for UEFA, for which, I'm sure, they have a contingency.

Charlton staying up and West Ham going down is surely the Gods of fate twisting the knife and laughing at Hammers fans....haven't we suffered enough. If we're going down, at least have the decency to give us Charlton as well, if even as a token of goodwill.

Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

Premier league Man U

FA Cup Man U

Champions league Liverpool, runner up Man U

PS Charlton to stay up - West Ham, Sheff U and Watford to sink without trace

Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

Premiership Champions: Manchester United.

FA Cup Winners: Chelsea.

European Champions: Chelsea

Relegated: Watford, Charlton and West Ham. However, if West Ham beat Chelsea on Wednesday, maybe they will escape and Fulham will go down. Sheffield United will definitely stay up.

I have watched all of West Ham's recent games. In fact, they play better against the top teams like Arsenal. What they don't have is midfielders who can cope with the kind of players at clubs like Sheffield United. Yet, if you do not have world class players, it is teams like Sheffield United and Wigan that survive in the Premier league.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Stephen Turner
Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

Despite having to endure two hours of torture on Tuesday, as Milan pulled my beloved United to pieces it sure didnt do my predictions any harm. looks like I might even get WHUs ultimate fate correct. Just call me Michele De Nostradame. :rolleyes:

Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

Despite having to endure two hours of torture on Tuesday, as Milan pulled my beloved United to pieces it sure didnt do my predictions any harm. looks like I might even get WHUs ultimate fate correct. Just call me Michele De Nostradame. :rolleyes:

Stephen, I have been very impressed with your predictions. Let us hope you are right about West Ham. If we can get a win against Bolton I expect Fulham to be relegated.

Guest Stephen Turner
Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

Stephen, I have been very impressed with your predictions. Let us hope you are right about West Ham. If we can get a win against Bolton I expect Fulham to be relegated.

Thanks John, what a pity I cant predict anything before I have placed money on the outcome.

Both Man U, and Chelsea looked drained during their midweek outings, I suspect ,that for United, the season cant end soon enough.

• 3 weeks later...
Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

Three right with one to go. Amazing. What are your views on the legal action being threatened by Wigan and Sheffield United. Will West Ham still be relegated.

Guest Stephen Turner
Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

Three right with one to go. Amazing. What are your views on the legal action being threatened by Wigan and Sheffield United. Will West Ham still be relegated.

John, I am seriously considering offering my psychic ability to Scotland Yard :ice

I believe the Hammers will stay in the Premiership, the FA will not reverse their decision. But I can, given the history of other such cases, understand the other Clubs anger.

Guest Gary Loughran
Big three comps only.

FA Cup Winners, Chelsea.

John, I am seriously considering offering my psychic ability to Scotland Yard :huh:

I believe the Hammers will stay in the Premiership, the FA will not reverse their decision. But I can, given the history of other such cases, understand the other Clubs anger.

You're a genius, in spite of my wife's Liverpool fanaticism I just won a few quid, 2-1 AC with Inzaghi first goal :)

You're a genius, in spite of my wife's Liverpool fanaticism I just won a few quid, 2-1 AC with Inzaghi first goal :)

I thought Liverpool was the better team but they did not really look dangerous in front of goal. I thought the team selection in attack was strange. I could not see why he played Zenden and why he would replace him with Kewell. In my mind he should have started with Crouch and Bellamy should have come on in the second-half. Pennant got in a few early crosses but Kuyt on his own stood no chance against 3 or 4 defenders. It was also a mistake to take off Mascherano who had done an excellent job against Kaka.

I think Liverpool should do a Sheffield United. I can't see how a club found guilty of match fixing can be in the final of the Champions League Cup. :ice