The Education Forum

Dealey Plaza

Full size Version of the Carpark Image from my Website:

http://www.geocities.com/quaneeri2/LastSca...park_Larger.jpg

Many thanks to Robin & Bernice for photos! Excellent.

Can anyone (Robin or Bernice) give a copy or link (and time stamp?) for the full photo seen in the inset as seen in this photo? Thanks:

post-632-1177135842.jpg

Miles.

The photo below is dated 1968 it looks very similar to the small Black and White crop.

Full size Version of the Carpark Image from my Website:

http://www.geocities.com/quaneeri2/LastSca...park_Larger.jpg

Many thanks to Robin & Bernice for photos! Excellent.

Can anyone (Robin or Bernice) give a copy or link (and time stamp?) for the full photo seen in the inset as seen in this photo? Thanks:

post-632-1177135842.jpg

Miles.

The photo below is dated 1968 it looks very similar to the small Black and White crop.

Ah, yes, there it is! Thx, Robin.

They are not lights, I believe they are what is shown below, at a distance in the parking lot.

Chris you nailed it........

The Towner,Tina I believe it is, film was taken from the other side of the TSBD..on Elm.

close to the curb.

You can see these, in some of the photos, all depends in what position they were in when

they took the film or photo and at what angle.

I forget what it was called, someone ?? it was to do with the RR trains and such..and switching

I think..?.I cannot,

find the clear, I believe it is a Murray photo, of the parking lot......Just this with previous

research in the corner, but

you can see them clearly, and if you compare them with what you see in the Towner, I do

not have that particular frame, you will see I believe they are exactly the same.

Robin or Chris do you have this Murray clear, and perhaps the Towner frame where they are shown,

to clarify and compare for all..?..thanks.

You can see whatever in the Cabluck below, in the distance through the Perola wall.Where the boy

is seen running on the sidewalk. Also in the distance of where you see the man running across

Main St.....behind the cyclist...the RR thingamajig....

B

Thanks, Bernice. One mystery solved today.

Kathy