The Education Forum

Walker's Speaking Engagements/Travel

Jim Root

Myra

I personally feel that Maxwell Taylor is a much more suspicious General and was the one General (Chairman of the Joint Chiefs) positioned within the Government who would have access to the authority necessary to "pull the strings" of an assassination (but not acting alone).

Jim Root

Thank you Jim.

Appreciate the pointer. I'll have to read up on ol' Maxwell Taylor.

I do not have the ability to photo copy and post information that I have collected but would still like to put into the record a handwritten note that I have recently received a copy of. This note is not signed but seems to be written by Edwin Walker (based upon other signed hand written notes I have). Having read several Walker papers I have come to the conclusion that Walker was not an excellent English student.

Here goes:

Nov. 8th (P.M.) Jackson, Miss.

Nov. 19th 1:30 - 2:30 P.M.

Hatti(e)sburg - Southern Aire Motel

Nov. 20th Civic Club group

Hatti(e)sburg - lunch

Nov. 22nd Flew from N.O. to Shereveport

Mrs. Haverty (sp?) wants him

in Spring Hill, La. Citizins

Council on (the next words are scratched out but easily read) or about

23rd Nov.

Nov. 24 Back in Dallas

The Jung (famous New Orleans Hotel)

Capt. Shreve (Shreveport Hotel)

End of note.

It seems that Walker, as I believed did not have an actual speaking engagement arranged in Shreveport but had been requested to speak in Spring Hill ,La "on or about" 23rd Nov. To the best of my knowledge there is no record of that event being actually planned. Which leads me to ask several questions "Why did Walker arrive in Shreveport on the day of the assassination?" "How would a German Newpaper know to contact Walker in Shreveport on the 23rd (especially if he was to be in Spring Hill, LA on the 23rd)?" "Why is "or about" crossed out of his note?" This leaves only the word "on" to suggest that he arrived in Shreveport for a reason (he was scheduled to be in Spring Hill, LA) on the day following the assassination.

The note above was in a file along with another interesting note that begins, Calls placed from Shreveport 868-6412 on Dec. 5, 1963.....To J. Edgar Hoover(,) FBI - Washington D.C. (,) 11:55 A.M. Dec. 5th (,) Talked to Mr. Witt

Jim Root

http://www.mdah.state.ms.us/arlib/contents...01|1|1|1|74283|

Thanks for posting this John. I hadn't known what The Councilor was.

Myra

I personally feel that Maxwell Taylor is a much more suspicious General and was the one General (Chairman of the Joint Chiefs) positioned within the Government who would have access to the authority necessary to "pull the strings" of an assassination (but not acting alone).

Jim Root

Jim, Could you please tell me what about General Taylor makes you suspicious?

I'm not seeing any red flags there. Seems like he had a reasonably good relationship with both Kennedy brothers.

http://www.mdah.state.ms.us/arlib/contents...01|1|1|1|74283|

Greg:

"There simply was not enough time for Walker to have received and have translated the German article by the 4th. If such a copy of the article existed by then, Touchstone would have published it on the 6th (his paper was published every Wednesday). Instead, he didn't publish until the 20th.

Walker was back in Dallas on the 24th. I believe the original Dallas source gave him the transcript which had been posted to the German newspaper. He could not call a press conference at that time, as he had no copy of the German publication to display. Instead, he went back to Shreveport and read it over a radio talk back show.

He did call a news conference back at his home on the 6th. By then, the German paper had arrived and supposedly had been translated by a German exchange student. He also said "I have waited a long time for this report." in regard to news that Marina had agreed her late husband was the Walker shooter.

The 6th was also the day the DMN published the German story. They too, would have published prior if a copy of it had been available before then.

In sum, what you found supports the contention that the story of RFK getting Oswald released from custody in April was authored in Dallas, posted to the German paper, which printed it on Nov 29 before posting a copy of the published version back to Dallas. In the interim, Walker was given a copy of what had been sent to Germany. Unable to call a press conference with just a copy of the originating Dallas version, he did the next best thing; phoned a radio show. The German paper arrived on the 5th - the next day, it's then published in the DMN and he's got a copy for his press conference.

I also find it extremely interesting that a phone call was made from Touchstone's office to Hoover's office the day after the radio phone in. "

The Walker news conference of the 6th:

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/12/1221-002.gif

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/12/1221-003.gif

Greg, I know this may be a big ask, but I wonder if you could, at your convenience, provide a comprehensive summary of all this, covering this period as far back and forward of 11/22 as you consider relevant? I realise the information at the moment is spread over various postings and topics, and a thorough analysis in one place would be much appreciated.

Edited by John Dolva

some background on Touchstone and his publications and associations

http://www.mdah.state.ms.us/arlib/contents...43|4|1|1|43763|

• 2 years later...

I am intentionally updating this old thread to get this material possibly inserted into the record of one of the more current Walker threads. Ironically the information I am adding, while pertinent to Walker, may provide some, dare I say it, some closure regarding Albert Alexander Osborne aka John Bowen.

The Walker appearance in Louisiana, the same week as the assassination is a pivotal event not just in my mind, but in others as well, the Jung Hotel was the site of the meeting Walker attended. The police there sent someone over to attempt to hear what was being discussed at the meeting but it seems that other people there knew his identity as a police officer, and blocked the entrance, not allowing him access; it was either that or it was so crowded he could not get close enough to overhear remarks.

The most significant point I wanted to make, is courtesy of John Armstrong, on pages 618-621 of Harvey and Lee.

Armstrong notes that when Bowen was interviewed on Feb. 8, 1964, he presented to the agents his Social Security card #449-36-9745, a Texaco credit card a Gold Star Insurance card and a card from the Laredo State Bank.

It also mentions his being ordained a minister circa 1914 in Trenton, N.J., Trenton is a city that creeps up as a place in 1963 where there was a right wing presence, at any rate FBI records showed that in 1944 someone using that Social Security Number worked at the Jung Hotel in New Orleans, additionally there is a passage on page 620 stating ...On January 7, 1964 Albert Osborne was interviewed in Texmelucan, Mexico, close to Mexico City by confidential informant T-4 Clark Anderson, Legal Attache in Mexico City......Osborne told T-4.......he had not seen Bowen since October 1963 but believed he could be located at the Jung Hotel.

I used to be a little unsure of what to make of Albert Osborne/John Bowen, but the above linkages, however tenuous indicate to me that Albert Osborne was pure and simply the same type of rabid right winger of the General Walker, Bruce Alger or Joseph Milteer school, who was of that ilk to such a degree that he was a Nazi-sympathizer in the World War II era.

Ironically, he also mentioned in one of his interviews that the person who sat next to him on the bus to Mexico had blond hair

[Armstrong page 621]

While it is indisputable that Osborne was his real last name, I found a URL that references obituaries of persons with the name Bowen, who were both from England and also Missouri here in the United States, one of them worked for the Bendix Corporation, although that might be irrelevant.

BOWEN obituaries

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~mohenry/...ry/b06obit.html

Regarding General Walker, in the book Power at the Pentagon author Jack Raymond noted that Walker's smearing of the left in America did not begin with JFK, but had started with former President Harry Truman, Ambassador Adlai Stevenson and Franklin Roosevelt's widow Eleanor. In the aftermath of the Pro Blue incident, which marked the ostensible beginning of General Walker's fall from grace, he went as far to suggest that former President Eisenhower had been under Communist influence.

The author Raymond stated "In Heidleberg in the spring of 1962, I was advised by Army officials that the responsibility of troop indoctrination was being established at an even lower level of responsibility than division headquarters-- at the regimental level," and that after the Walker incident i.e. Pro-Blue took place, that while the title was dropped, the program remained in place.

See pages 119-127 Power at The Pentagon - Jack Raymond - Harper & Row 1964

Then there is another completely different incident that ties in with an attorney of Lyndon Johnson, one of several who had known the Johnson family since the early days of the 1940's when World War II saw LBJ in the South Pacific, where he also was involved in an incident that, would rewrite the history pages if more were known. The attorney J Waddy Bullion, also had a relationship with the U S Navy.

In 1940 J. Waddy Bullion was a Lt. jg in the US Navy. Not only would he be one of LBJ’s attorney’s during the era of Johnson’s tenure as Vice-President to John F. Kennedy, but worked on the Naval Affairs Committee that year under, then Secretary of the Navy J.C. King, which according to J.W. Bullion’s son, was not a result of LBJ’s influence peddling. Another obscurity is that Irving Goldberg was also a member of the same Naval subcommittee. Ostensibly, then Navy Secretary J.C. King offered J. W. Bullion a position as a Lt. Commander in the Naval Reserve, which Bullion turned down. Later, John Bullion wrote in reference to his father and an investigation that had been allegedly been conducted by the FBI, investigating the relationship between his father J.W. Bullion and Walter Jenkins, Jenkins had been arrested while LBJ was President for a homosexual incident and Bullion’s son writes about this very candidly. Although there has never been any media coverage of this investigation, generally speaking, it would seem there was nothing to the implied allegation. John Bullion’s impartiality as an author is totally credible, his book is neither a whitewash of LBJ, nor a sour grapes book, villifying LBJ, and the investigation revealed that J. Waddy Bullion was a heterosexual, of course in 2009 an individuals sexual preference is not the hot topic it once was, but it certainly was in the 1960’s. The account comes after a conversation between father and son where they are discussing the implications of the investgation and J. Waddy Bullion tells John he had already been cleared by dint of his already been investigation while working for Admiral King for three years, beginning in 1940.........Then John writes, that his father said ...”I knew the date of D-Day......I knew more than all of those generals and admirals who rushed into print with their memoirs. All of them boasted about how many secrets they knew, and I knew things they couldn’t even have imagined.”

What John wrote next is what is more interesting, he stated...”Suddenly I realized what he was saying without his explicitly telling me his secrets. He was aware that the Allies had broken the most secret German and Japanese codes. My father was on the very short list of people who knew about ULTRA and MAGIC.” Although Bullion's son does not specify why he believed that was the case regarding his father, it seemingly thrusts the person of John Hurt even more to the forefront of the subterranean aspects of what some might call the cryptological background of certain names familiar to JFK researchers.

Edited by Robert Howard

I am intentionally updating this old thread to get this material possibly inserted into the record of one of the more current Walker threads. Ironically the information I am adding, while pertinent to Walker, may provide some, dare I say it, some closure regarding Albert Alexander Osborne aka John Bowen.

The Walker appearance in Louisiana, the same week as the assassination is a pivotal event not just in my mind, but in others as well, the Jung Hotel was the site of the meeting Walker attended. The police there sent someone over to attempt to hear what was being discussed at the meeting but it seems that other people there knew his identity as a police officer, and blocked the entrance, not allowing him access; it was either that or it was so crowded he could not get close enough to overhear remarks.

The most significant point I wanted to make, is courtesy of John Armstrong, on pages 618-621 of Harvey and Lee.

Armstrong notes that when Bowen was interviewed on Feb. 8, 1964, he presented to the agents his Social Security card #449-36-9745, a Texaco credit card a Gold Star Insurance card and a card from the Laredo State Bank.

It also mentions his being ordained a minister circa 1914 in Trenton, N.J., Trenton is a city that creeps up as a place in 1963 where there was a right wing presence, at any rate FBI records showed that in 1944 someone using that Social Security Number worked at the Jung Hotel in New Orleans, additionally there is a passage on page 620 stating ...On January 7, 1964 Albert Osborne was interviewed in Texmelucan, Mexico, close to Mexico City by confidential informant T-4 Clark Anderson, Legal Attache in Mexico City......Osborne told T-4.......he had not seen Bowen since October 1963 but believed he could be located at the Jung Hotel.

I used to be a little unsure of what to make of Albert Osborne/John Bowen, but the above linkages, however tenuous indicate to me that Albert Osborne was pure and simply the same type of rabid right winger of the General Walker, Bruce Alger or Joseph Milteer school, who was of that ilk to such a degree that he was a Nazi-sympathizer in the World War II era.

Ironically, he also mentioned in one of his interviews that the person who sat next to him on the bus to Mexico had blond hair

[Armstrong page 621]

While it is indisputable that Osborne was his real last name, I found a URL that references obituaries of persons with the name Bowen, who were both from England and also Missouri here in the United States, one of them worked for the Bendix Corporation, although that might be irrelevant.

BOWEN obituaries

Regarding General Walker, in the book Power at the Pentagon author Jack Raymond noted that Walker's smearing of the left in America did not begin with JFK, but had started with former President Harry Truman, Ambassador Adlai Stevenson and Franklin Roosevelt's widow Eleanor. In the aftermath of the Pro Blue incident, which marked the ostensible beginning of General Walker's fall from grace, he went as far to suggest that former President Eisenhower had been under Communist influence.

The author Raymond stated "In Heidleberg in the spring of 1962, I was advised by Army officials that the responsibility of troop indoctrination was being established at an even lower level of responsibility than division headquarters-- at the regimental level," and that after the Walker incident i.e. Pro-Blue took place, that while the title was dropped, the program remained in place.

Then there is another completely different incident that ties in with an attorney of Lyndon Johnson, one of several who had known the Johnson family since the early days of the 1940's when World War II saw LBJ in the South Pacific, where he also was involved in an incident that, would rewrite the history pages if more were known. The attorney J Waddy Bullion, also had a relationship with the U S Navy.

In 1940 J. Waddy Bullion was a Lt. jg in the US Navy. Not only would he be one of LBJ’s attorney’s during the era of Johnson’s tenure as Vice-President to John F. Kennedy, but worked on the Naval Affairs Committee that year under, then Secretary of the Navy J.C. King, which according to J.W. Bullion’s son, was not a result of LBJ’s influence peddling. Another obscurity is that Irving Goldberg was also a member of the same Naval subcommittee. Ostensibly, then Navy Secretary J.C. King offered J. W. Bullion a position as a Lt. Commander in the Naval Reserve, which Bullion turned down. Later, John Bullion wrote in reference to his father and an investigation that had been allegedly been conducted by the FBI, investigating the relationship between his father J.W. Bullion and Walter Jenkins, Jenkins had been arrested while LBJ was President for a homosexual incident and Bullion’s son writes about this very candidly. Although there has never been any media coverage of this investigation, generally speaking, it would seem there was nothing to the implied allegation. John Bullion’s impartiality as an author is totally credible, his book is neither a whitewash of LBJ, nor a sour grapes book, villifying LBJ, and the investigation revealed that J. Waddy Bullion was a heterosexual, of course in 2009 an individuals sexual preference is not the hot topic it once was, but it certainly was in the 1960’s. The account comes after a conversation between father and son where they are discussing the implications of the investgation and J. Waddy Bullion tells John he had already been cleared by dint of his already been investigation while working for Admiral King for three years, beginning in 1940.........Then John writes, that his father said ...”I knew the date of D-Day......I knew more than all of those generals and admirals who rushed into print with their memoirs. All of them boasted about how many secrets they knew, and I knew things they couldn’t even have imagined.”

What John wrote next is what is more interesting, he stated...”Suddenly I realized what he was saying without his explicitly telling me his secrets. He was aware that the Allies had broken the most secret German and Japanese codes. My father was on the very short list of people who knew about ULTRA and MAGIC.” Although Bullion's son does not specify why he believed that was the case regarding his father, it seemingly thrusts the person of John Hurt even more to the forefront of the subterranean aspects of what some might call the cryptological background of certain names familiar to JFK researchers.

bump

[Armstrong page 621]

BOWEN obituaries

bump

Once again John, you are right on the money with Osborne a/k/a Bowen. And the mention of the Jung Hotel reminded me of Dr. Jerry Rose's article in The Third Decade about the meeting in the Jung Hotel the week before the JFK hit of over 300 right wing businessmen and political leaders even attended by an unnamed U.S. Senator which Rose determined, after due dilligence, was in all likelihood a planning and discussion meeting on the topic of handling the fallout and flack from the pending JFK hit. I will find the article on Mary Ferrell's site, but here is some more about Harry Augustus Jung, who only hired like-minded fascists, right wingers and neo-Nazis to work at the hotel so they could hold airtight secretive meetings at that location. Everyone from busboys, to waitpersons, to bell clerks were sympathetic to the goals of Jung who started the American Vigilant Intelligence Federation in about 1927 which was closely affiliated with Draper's American Coalition of Patriotic Societies of Pioneer Fund types like John B. Trevor, Sr. who once supported pardons for those convicted at the Nuremberg Tribunal and was involved with the America First Committee and opposition to Brown vs. Board of Education of Topeka, KS and Wickliffe Draper the founder of The Pioneer Fund.

Anyone who worked in the Jung Hotel was a background checked, well recommended, highly verified right wing extremist with pro-Nazi

views. There are over 200 links to Jung with the word Nazi embedded therein. This guy was one well connected, devious person with only

one thing in mind, the destruction of the democracy of the USA. And he joined with Draper, and all the other "Old Nazis, the New Right

and the Republican Party" see: Russ Bellant's book, one of the best JFK assassination books available which was not even meant as such.

And as for General Edwin Walker, even Jack Ruby saw fit to implicate Walker, by name, in his WC testimony as being behind the entire JFK plot, joining his Dallas John Birch fiends, Willoughby and Morris as the prime movers in Dallas and beyond. Walker was an "insurrectionist" and Condon

implied that both Morris and Willoughby were guilty of "high treason" for what they planned to do to JFK even in 1958-1959. So in fact the JFK

hit was an act of high treason, performed by insurrectionists some of whom were convicted for violations of the Alien and Sedition Act of 1917

like Anastase Vonsiatsky and those in the Hartford Sedition Trial of 1942. Quod Est Demonstratum.

To wit:

The Business and the Christian Right - an Alliance Made in Hell

by S. R. Shearer of Antipas Ministries

http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000052.htm

Here are the Google links returned by keywords "Harry Jung Nazi"

Results 1 - 10 of about 211 for "harry jung" nazi. (0.38 seconds)

Results include your SearchWiki notes for "harry jung" nazi. Share these notes

Brig. Gen. Bonner "Fighting Frank" Fellers and the "For America ...

271-73 (note also reply in Harry Jung, "Correspondence," <The New .... the Nazi Ratlines during World War II. He semi-implicated himself in the Jupiter ...

educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=14385&view=getnewpost - 203k - Cached - Similar pages -

The Education Forum > American Security Council

He was in contact with Rudolph Hess before the Nazi leader made a ...... around the files of Harry Jung's American Vigilance Intelligence Federation. ...

educationforum.ipbhost.com/lofiversion/index.php/t10696.html - 201k - Cached - Similar pages -

Old Nazis, the new right, and the Republican party - Google Books Result

by Russ Bellant - 1991 - Political Science - 148 pages

One such collection originally was compiled by Harry Jung,8' whose research was ... His AVIF became involved with German Nazi agents in the US In 1942, ...

books.google.com/books?isbn=0896084183... -

Shofar FTP Archives: people/b//bellant.russ/bellant.pt2

It also serves as a connecting point between Nazi collaborationists and fascists ... One such collection originally was compiled by Harry Jung, [f-81] whose ...

www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/people/b/ftp.py?people/b//bellant.russ/bellant.pt2 - 71k - Cached - Similar pages -

The Nazi Hydra in America: Suppressed History of a Century - Google Books Result

by Glen Yeadon, John (CON) Hawkins - 2008 - Political Science - 700 pages

... the linkage is direct, with Draper still expounding his racist Nazi views. ... organization was the product of the notorious pro-fascist Harry Jung ...

books.google.com/books?isbn=0930852435... -

American Security Council - SourceWatch

Aug 10, 2008 ... It...served as a connecting point between Nazi collaborationists and fascist on one ... Harry Jung (claimed a Jewish-communist conspiracy) . ...

www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=American_Security_Council - 41k - Cached - Similar pages -

Oita Worth of brninr trttl .

Harry Jung also involved in the New York and Chicago branches of the. German American Bund." The pro-nazi German American Bund's sig- ...

www.operationphoenixrecords.com/mrrissue51-13TheWorldofIdeologicalFanaticismArticle.pdf - Similar pages -

The 1930s: Nazis Parading on Mainstreet.

The Herald was even more pro Nazi and smacked of Goebbels like propaganda. ..... of the notorious pro-fascist Harry Jung while the Coalition of Patriotic ...

pdp-8.org/~gdy52150/1930sp6.html - 53k - Cached - Similar pages -

Under Cover - My Four Years In The Nazi Underworld Of America ...

clarke comer england under hitler: revealed at last—the secret nazi plans for the ...... This was the same business which Harry Jung had once practiced in ...

www.scribd.com/doc/.../Under-Cover-My-Four-Years-In-The-Nazi-Underworld-Of-America-1943-Part-2-by-John-R... - 651k - Cached - Similar pages -

Mike Malloy :: View topic - The Nazi Hydra In America: The Pro ...

Posted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:32 am Post subject: The Nazi Hydra In America: The ..... of the notorious pro-fascist Harry Jung while the Coalition of Patriotic ...

www.mikemalloy.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=289670 - 144k - Cached - Similar pages -

• 3 weeks later...

Jim Root gave me permission to post these questions I posed to him in a PM with his brief replies.

He asked me to include this caveat as well:

"Feel free to post my replies but please add my name and the caveat that my research is complicated and in depth dealing with Edwin Walker and that these are nothing more than brief responses."

This topic should make for an interesting discussion focus since some would take the position of "Walker as the Ole Miss and Little Rock Insurrectionist" position and perhaps implicate him as a JFK plotter and a "pro-Blue John Birch indoctrination specialist" while others might take

the "Walker was an American Patriot and hero" position. As you will see, your position and perspective on Walker will greatly influence your interpretation of Walker's motivations, his associates, his background and his actions especially during the "Ole Miss Insurrection" and his activity in partnership with Willis Carto of The Liberty Lobby in California, and their shared interests with both the Holocaust Denial and pro-Nazi writings from the "Noontide Press" and the "Eagle Forum" publications. Walker was yet another of the former MacArthur and Willoughby minions whom I believe was "just following orders" from both Willoughby and MacArthur. Walker very likely gave marching orders to Col. William Potter Gale and his anti-Government, anti-Kennedy "California Bombers" during both the 1958 assassination attempt against then Senator Kennedy and during the 1963 assassination of President Kennedy. For my money, Walker was correctly and accurately identified by Jack Ruby as one of the major players in the Dallas John Birch Society who were behind the JFK hit during his WC testimony, while others may conclude otherwise.

Walker's associations with Willis Carto, Wm. Potter Gale and the far right go back to the mid to late 1950's (when Condon included him in ManCand) and the early 1960's when Walker wrote for both Noontide Press and the Eagle Forum which makes him a witting and willing compatriot

of those from the racist, anti-Communist radically violent right wing. He was not a "penetration agent" against the right for U.S. Intel Agencies, he was one of their fearless leaders, and one of their most violent, psychotic, anti-Communist and racist leaders in fact. His close fiends from the Dallas John Birch Society, Robert J. Morris and Charles A. Willoughby, have been fingered by about a half-dozen different authors including Mae Brussell, Bill Turner, Dick Russell, Don Miller, Dave Emory, etc. For my money, I believe Jack Ruby and these writers and reject any alternative theories about Walker outright, it is only fair to say right up front.

Here are the questions and the responses of Jim Root as a starting point...

1) What do you make of Jack Ruby's attempt to implicate Edwin A. Walker and the Dallas Birch Society in the JFK hit during

Ruby's WC testimony?

Ruby was consistently afraid of Walker and his connections. Personal opinion leads me to believe that Ruby was working for another organization.......Check his lie detector information....if you examine it carefully there is a particular point where the needle jumped and no reason (such as movement) was noted at the time...This particular jump was questioned by the Warren Commission attorneys when they took the testimony from the technician that administered the test. The same "problem" was questioned by a future commission....In both cases the particular anomaly was explained away by the fact that Ruby may have moved causing the needle to jump but was not noted by the technician at the time.... The movement occurred before a question was asked so the explanation seems plausible but Ruby was informed that he was to be asked a question about a person when the jump occurred. It is the testimony of this person that Ruby was to be asked a question about that I find even more interesting in perhaps explaining Ruby's actions......

Two and three together:

2) What do you conclude from Walker's efforts at publishing the "Eagle Forum" as part of Willis A. Carto's racist and anti-Semitic

Noontide Press in California? Walker was a part owner as I recall. Have you ever read any of his racist and anti-Semitic diatribes

from The Eagle Forum yet?

3) Have you read Dr. Jerry Rose's Third Decade articles on Mary Ferrell's site about "Nut Country" and the meetings at the Jung

Hotel in New Orleans run by Edwin A. Walker a week before the assassination? What are your conclusions about these meetings?

It is my belief that Walker's actions after the Pro Blue fiasco was orchestrated to discredit Walker.....While this is difficult to explain in a short response I will suggest that Oswald's "defection" to the Soviet Union was an orchestrated event that Walker was directly involved in. When Oswald first sent a letter to the US Embassy suggesting that he wanted to return to the US, Walker's troubles begin. In parallel when the Soviets finally realize that Oswald is going to be allowed to return to the US, Soviet defector Noreseko makes contact with US Intelligence. I believe that, as Walker himself suggested, Oswald was working (knowingly or unknowingly) for both countries. It is also my belief that Walker was forced to accept his fate, without knowing the WHY and, as he did throughout his career, accepted his orders without question. US Law does not allow the military to spy on US citizens, by resigning from the military Walker was free to infiltrate the far right in America and may have been legally spying for US Intelligence agencies. I believe that if I am correct when Walker saw Oswald's picture on TV the day of the assassination he realized that he could be framed as a participant in the assassination, his action in the next 48 hours can be explained within this scenario.....as can the McCloy - Walker correspondence of June, 1963. Walker may have been the biggest Patsy!

4) Exactly whose "orders" do you think Walker was following when he led the "American Insurrection" at Ole Miss when his troops

opened fire on National Guardsmen? Have you read the book: "American Insurrection" and do you think Walker was an insurrectionist?

Did "his troops" open fire? No I have not read the book "American Insurrection." I do believe that Walker was a very slippery fellow!

5) What have you concluded about Walker and the sniper shot and "assn attempt" when he lived on Turtle Creek Drive?

I believe as Marina Oswald still believes to this day, Oswald attempted to kill Maj. Gen. Edwin Anderson Walker. Although Marina apparently does not now believe that her husband killed Kennedy when recently asked why are you so sure he shot at Walker....she replied because he told her he had! I also believe that Demitri D, brother of George D was instrumental in providing this information to those involved in the conspiracy to kill Kennedy. It is shortly after the Walker assassination attempt that Richard Helms is being informed by the FBI of Oswald's movements....right up until FBI Agent Hosty reports on exactly where Oswald was working......this information (Hosty's third note) remains as a "missing" piece of information.....and as V Bugliosi says the withholding of evidence can be used to prove guilt. As I have pointed out in some of my posts in the months preceding Oswald's defection Helms was meeting with former SI personal that included close associates Of John J. McCloy and the brother of George D. It was speculated by one from this group that Helms was going to be running an off radar intelligence operation through Helsinki in the upcoming months. Was this the Oswald "defection" into the Soviet Union? Good question but I uncovered this correspondence exactly where my research has led me.

6) Was RFK justified in sending Walker to the loony bin at the Springfield, MO federal penitentiary after Ole Miss?

Well Walker, until his death, believed that RFK was instrumental in releasing Oswald after the attempt on Walker's life. I believe that Oswald was involved in the downing of the U-2 aircraft on May 1, 1960 which led to the failure of the Paris Summit scheduled for May 15, 1960, a summit that John J. McCloy did not want a Limited Test Ban Treaty signed at. McCloy got exactly what he wanted! Oswald was very familiar and disturbed by these two incidents and spoke about them at Spring Hill College. I will suggest that Kennedy's success in the Democratic Primary was sealed after the downing of the U-2 and the election would have been won by Nixon if, in May of 1960, Nixon and Eisenhower would have been perceived by the American Public and the world as a whole as being the men Working toward cooperation with the Soviet Union and to a thawing of relations in the Cold War. It is my belief that Kennedy recognized that his election may have been helped by the actions of John J. McCloy and rewarded him by recognizing him in the first paragraph or his very first press conference. RFK may have been well aware of the roll of Walker in the insertion of Oswald into the Soviet Union and how that played into the downing of the U-2 and the Presidential election. If true it is reasonable that RFK would have worked to tarnish Walker's reputation rather that have the possibility of having revealed the true nature of a, perhaps, orchestrated U-2 event that had led to the election of his brother John. Oswald running around in the US may have presented an interesting problem to people such as Richard Helms and others........

7) Do you still consider Walker to be more of an "American Patriot" or an "American Insurrectioniist?" Just curious.

Well he may have been one or the other as you suggest.....but hey, if he wasn't one then was he the other? Interesting question that has led me to research in great deal the whole life of Edwin Walker. And as I said he was a very slippery fellow.......!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Jim:

I've been deep into reading everything I can on Bay of Pigs. Am now convinced that it was a Northwoods type setup, but JFK didn't 'bite'. Lots of very angry black Ops and Cuban extremists... didn't just get mad, but got even with Kennedy. Plenty of motive, obvious means and perfect opportunity in Dealey Plaza. Military and Intelligence paybacks, by a select few specialists. Explains the umbrella man and certain 'signs' and signals. Interested in your view, as well as James Richards.

Regards,

Gene

Jim:

I've been deep into reading everything I can on Bay of Pigs. Am now convinced that it was a Northwoods type setup, but JFK didn't 'bite'. Lots of very angry black Ops and Cuban extremists... didn't just get mad, but got even with Kennedy. Plenty of motive, obvious means and perfect opportunity in Dealey Plaza. Military and Intelligence paybacks, by a select few specialists. Explains the umbrella man and certain 'signs' and signals. Interested in your view, as well as James Richards.

Regards,

Gene

Gene

I believe that the last 45 years have shown that researchers can identify plenty of groups that may have had a reason to be involved in the assassination of JFK. Yet no one has been able to put together a conspiracy theory that can stand the scrutiny of a majority of all researchers and critics. I do believe that my area of research has taken me into a very different avenue than the mainstream conspiracy researchers.....

Without even attempting to rehash the numerous pieces of my puzzle (pieces that seem to create a complete, yet complicated picture) suffice it to say that the conspirators that I beleive may have been responsible for the assassination are the same people that, during WWII, were responsible for convincing the German government and military that the Allied Landings would not take place at Normandy. This particular plan "Fortitude" was complicated but convinced the Germans of an untruth.....It seems to me that the conspirators, if whom I believe they were, would have been capable of convincing the American people of same type of untruths as well! Their ability, and the experience gained in "fooling" the Germans in WWII would have been a necessary ingredient in creating a smoke screen around the assassination of JFK that would keep the actual conspirators hidden.

It is my belief that the greatest feat of the conspirators was not the assassination of JFK, that was the easy part, but in making the public believe that it didn't happen the way that it did. By directing the attention away from Oswald they sealed their own success. This was accomplished by making the American public believe that the only way that a conspiracy could be proved was to find a second assassin. Two shooters equal conspiracy has become the mantra of the assassination community. Unfortunatley I have read so many theories about a second shooter in so many different places and so many support people in so many different places each with some specific roll to play up the identity of, or proof of, a second shooter.

I once attempted to count the number of people necessary to make the many conspiracy theories work and stopped when the number got so high that the mathematical odds of that many people being in place for so many years to keep the game in play and not making a major mistake is to high to allow for the probability to be possible. Within my theory very few people were necessary and one of them was the first person to question the "magic bullet," the foundation of most conspiracy theories. In doing so this person, John J. McCloy, created the "rules" that the conspiracy community has followed, but in my opinion this was his goal and it secured the success of the conspirators in getting away with the removal of a President that McCloy may well have wanted removed.

For months after the Normandy invasion, German troops were held in reserve expecting the real invasion to be launched at the Pais de Calis. Tne Germans were also fooled into keeping over 200,000 troops in Norway believing an invasion of that country to be possible as well. Neither occured, the Germans were deceived and the German's lost the war. For 45 years Americans have searched for a second shooter, they continue to search for a second shooter and the same people who fooled the German's have gone to their graves without ever having been suspected of being behind the assassination of JFK.

Perhaps just wild thoughts on my part.....but I have a whole lot of research that has directed me toward these thoughts....

Hope this helps or gives you some food for thought.

Jim Root

Edited by Jim Root

Jim:

McCloy and his collaborators were not clearly affiliated with the Cubans, so they seem to be a parallel path to all of the other prominent suspects. The men from intelligence who orchestrated Guatemala and BOP (Barnes, Hunt, Morales, Phillips) seem to appear again in Dealey Plaza intrigues. The Cubans and CIA types would have had serious emotional energy towards JFK and his administration. As I got deeper in the BOP plotting, I was struck by the similarity of names and strong negative feelings in the aftermath. Add to that mix the so-called "provisional government" that consisted of several high-strung exile factions (some of whom were thugs and goons)... some of these groups didn't get their way, were never 'favored' by the Kennedy's, and had some serious motive and means to participate in the murder plot. The AMHINT operatives were somehow used...perhaps indirectly by McCloy's crowd. I still have the same impression many of the readers express... Maxwell Taylor was awfully close to the Kennedy's. hard to seee him as a bad guy... unless you take the adage of "keep your enemies closer".

The military aspects of BOP are equally intriguing. There's some things that seem to have been overtly sabotaged - intentionally allowed to fail - and some aspects that were "off the books" and withheld from even JFK. I believe these were Northwoods type deceptions, intended to induce a military response (even as JFK insisted we would not actively involve US military). I believe that Kennedy recognized he was being 'played', and subsequently went to 'war' with the DOD and CIA aggressors. I can't fully put my finger on it, but Nixon is somehow involved (covertly) although he didn't get his Cubans into power. William Pawley (who committed suicide) also figures prominently, for the same reasons. I am left with a strong feel that Dealey Plaza was "blowback" from the Bay of Pigs.

Gene

Interesting.

There are reasons to think that the European war the Soviets fought against the axis forces during Op. Barbarossa, when roughly 18 times of the Nazi war machine was directed at the Soviet Union as compared to the Western Allies (? whose allies?), brought a realisation to the Nazi, Falangist, Fascist,( and various derivatives, and Fifth Collumnists thereof ) that when the Soviet Stalingrad Victory came, the war was essentially over right there and then...

(In another sense the defeat started earlier when the pacific action following the demotion of the go northists in Japan following their complete surrender to Zhukov in the first modern Blitzkrieg when the isolationists went silent in the US and then the Pacific arena became closed to the Soviets to where, after the German surrender to the Soviets in Europe, the Soviets turned their eyes back to Japan, but there again the hole was plugged in that meatgrinder and the stalling of the Soviets while the Atom bomb was unnecessarily finished and the innocents slaughtered. So while the Soviet Union was not destryed then, the lines were drawn, and Korea finished the job, and the stage was set for the cold war, which eventually completed the job by exhausting the phenomenal productivity of a planned economy by forcing it into an escalating arms race with punch after punch of freeze detente freeze detente)

...then... A few weeks later came Normandy.

Why think that the Norway situation was to protect against an allied invasion?

Norway was one means of entry to Europe for the Soviets and to warm waters for its Navy.

Seems to me that the Axis held off the inevitable surrender to the Soviets and plugged the hole that Norway provided while the latecomers raced to establish a frontline against the now victorious Soviets through a conveniently provided clearing of forces masquerading as a deception ( a deception for sure but of an entirely different kind ). (not forgetting the Anzio bungling and other stalls while the Germans eradicated the leftwing Italian resistance in north Italy.) IOW the whole war, for Soviets' ''allies'', as well as the axis forces was about destroying the Soviet Union, and not the defeat of the Nazis at all.

They had very strong supporters in the highest ranks of the Western Allies, Military, Economic, and Dogma very much active come the assassination of JFK.

Which direction did the Nazis head for in the end.... The CCCP???. . . Hardly!

In fact they were welcomed with open arms into ''the Free World''. :help ...or should that be ''the Fourth Reich''.???

The Raten Lines, the funneling of funds to South America, the clearing house of POW's (Walker in Norway) all point to reasons for maintaning a base in Norway as a contingency plan a la Op Valkyrie II. (I think this could tie in with the Prisoner #5 topic David has thoughtfully posted in). There was indeed a question whether the official surrender should happen in Norway, as it turned out it was a surrender in Germany to the Soviets, with Norway (the last remaining stronghold) being from where a daring submarine maneuver funnelled Raten to South America), followed by one to the Western Allies in Berlin, which 300.000 Soviets died taking, while the suggested ''Victors'' sat back and watched.