The Education Forum

Saint John Hunt to be interviewed tonight

Ian Punnett will interview Saint John Hunt, son of Howard Hunt, on the international radio show coastocoastam Saturday night, April 28, from 6 to 10 p.m. Pacific Time.

During the interview a tape recording will be played in which the late Howard Hunt talks about the role of LBJ in the assassination of JFK.

The same tape recording will again be played next Tuesday, May 1, on George Noory’s coastocoastam show.

With the recent demise of LBJ aide Jack Valenti, who used his immense power to spike any discussion of LBJ’s role in the assassination, there may well be new and vital information forthcoming in the near future.

Ian Punnett will interview Saint John Hunt, son of Howard Hunt, on the international radio show coastocoastam Saturday night, April 28, from 6 to 10 p.m. Pacific Time.

During the interview a tape recording will be played in which the late Howard Hunt talks about the role of LBJ in the assassination of JFK.

The same tape recording will again be played next Tuesday, May 1, on George Noory’s coastocoastam show.

With the recent demise of LBJ aide Jack Valenti, who used his immense power to spike any discussion of LBJ’s role in the assassination, there may well be new and vital information forthcoming in the near future.

Thanks for the heads up. Normally coast to coast repeats the previous night's show (here in Austin) from 10 til midnight then a new show begins at 12. I will check the website.

Broke my heart about Valenti. :)

Dawn

What was said in the interview and tape?

So Hunt was a "bench-warmer"?

I think Old Tramp Hunt was a back-up patsy, just like Jack Lawrence,

and life-long back up patsy Tall Tramp Charles Harrelson.

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/300407jfktape.mp3

Cliff,

So Frank (Sturgis) told this to Hunt? Adds up.

Thanks for clip.

Wonder if anybody can post the extended 'coast to coast' interview here? Or is that a copywrite no-no?

Thanks for the links.

When even "Prison Planet" is skeptical of Hunt's story, I have to be skeptical too. On the other hand, I don't really need Hunt to tell me that LBJ was involved.

I have a question about this statement in one of the Prison Planet links regarding the videotape The Guilty Men:

"The History Channel caved and were forced to apologize after Johnson's widow, Lady Bird Johnson, Warren Commission member and former President Gerald Ford and Jimmy Carter immediately complained and threatened legal action."

Is it true that Carter got involved? I don't recall that. I recall that the late great Jack Valenti and Bill Moyers helped lead the charge, yet they are not mentioned.

Is Carter a lone nutter? I guess he must have learned nothing from the plot to kill him involving "Harvey and Oswaldo" or whatever their names were in LA.

I listened to Ian Punnett interview Saint John Hunt on coasttocoastam on Saturday night. Saint John inherited his father’s excellent command of the English language and was precise in what he talked about.

Saint John said that he had received from his father in January 2004 by U.S. mail an unsolicited tape recording, four-and-one-half minutes of which were played on the radio show Saturday night, and which is scheduled to be played again tonight on coastocoastam.

In the tape recording Hunt named CIA officer Cord Meyer as the principal ringleader of the group that assassinated JFK. Mary Meyer, Cord Meyer’s ex-wife and mistress of JFK, was the victim of a mysterious killing one year after JFK was assassinated. Howard Hunt said that as a result of JFK’s adulterous affair with Cord Meyer’s then wife, Cord was ripe for the opportunity to assassinate JFK upon being approached by LBJ, whom Hunt in the tape identified as being at the top of the conspiracy pyramid.

Saint John named one Cuban-American who was a member of the conspiracy and who is still alive, indicating that he had talked with this individual about the JFK assassination

In the tape Hunt referred to himself as a “benchwarmer” in the assassination conspiracy. Because Hunt was precise in his use of the English language, Ian Punnett in the radio interview focused on the word and asked Saint John if this meant that Hunt was privy to the plot but kept in reserve in case his unique abilities were needed. Saint John agreed that this was a proper description of what a “benchwarmer” is and that might well describe his father’s role in the affair.

However, the information provided by Hunt in his tape recording contradicts in its entirety the sworn affidavit that he provided to the Rockefeller Commission in 1974 as printed verbatim on pages 128-129 of his recently published book, “American Spy.” Still, he might have been confident that no one with direct knowledge would dare dispute him in 1974, making him feel safe in filing a sworn affidavit at that time.

I have established email communication with Saint John, offering to provide him with the information that I have tying LBJ to the murder. He has responded that he remembers my name well, as his father, my Watergate legal client, talked about me on many occasions.

I find it ironic that if what Howard Hunt maintains is true, that I considered him a close friend n the early 1970's while never divining of his knowledge of LBJ’s role in the Kennedy assassination, and that some dozen years later, through my representation of Billie Sol Estes, I was provided additional information linking LBJ to the killing, which I have previously disclosed in this Forum.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

I listened to Ian Punnett interview Saint John Hunt on coasttocoastam on Saturday night. Saint John inherited his father’s excellent command of the English language and was precise in what he talked about.

Saint John said that he had received from his father in January 2004 by U.S. mail an unsolicited tape recording, four-and-one-half minutes of which were played on the radio show Saturday night, and which is scheduled to be played again tonight on coastocoastam.

In the tape recording Hunt named CIA officer Cord Meyer as the principal ringleader of the group that assassinated JFK. Mary Meyer, Cord Meyer’s ex-wife and mistress of JFK, was the victim of a mysterious killing one year after JFK was assassinated. Howard Hunt said that as a result of JFK’s adulterous affair with Cord Meyer’s then wife, Cord was ripe for the opportunity to assassinate JFK upon being approached by LBJ, whom Hunt in the tape identified as being at the top of the conspiracy pyramid.

Saint John named one Cuban-American who was a member of the conspiracy and who is still alive, indicating that he had talked with this individual about the JFK assassination

In the tape Hunt referred to himself as a “benchwarmer” in the assassination conspiracy. Because Hunt was precise in his use of the English language, Ian Punnett in the radio interview focused on the word and asked Saint John if this meant that Hunt was privy to the plot but kept in reserve in case his unique abilities were needed. Saint John agreed that this was a proper description of what a “benchwarmer” is and that might well describe his father’s role in the affair.

However, the information provided by Hunt in his tape recording contradicts in its entirety the sworn affidavit that he provided to the Rockefeller Commission in 1974 as printed verbatim on pages 128-129 of his recently published book, “American Spy.” Still, he might have been confident that no one with direct knowledge would dare dispute him in 1974, making him feel safe in filing a sworn affidavit at that time.

I have established email communication with Saint John, offering to provide him with the information that I have tying LBJ to the murder. He has responded that he remembers my name well, as his father, my Watergate legal client, talked about me on many occasions.

I find it ironic that if what Howard Hunt maintains is true, that I considered him a close friend n the early 1970's while never divining of his knowledge of LBJ’s role in the Kennedy assassination, and that some dozen years later, through my representation of Billie Sol Estes, I was provided additional information linking LBJ to the killing, which I have previously disclosed in this Forum.

Mr. Caddy,

Thanks for your input on this.

One of the things that really struck me while listening to the tape recording on the radio Saturday night was the fact that Hunt said, in so many words, "Frank (Sturgis) told me that Cord Meyer had told him that LBJ had instructed/asked/encouraged Meyer to enlarge/expand "the operation" (to assassinate JFK). So, if Hunt's 2004 self-recorded "deathbed testimony" is true, the assassination was already "in the works" when LBJ approached Meyer. Hmm.... Interesting!

Any insight you might have on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

I listened to Ian Punnett interview Saint John Hunt on coasttocoastam on Saturday night...

Mr. Caddy,

Thank you for the alert to the Coasttocoast broadcast.

I visited Saint John Hunt's website ( http://www.saintjohnhunt.com/ ) several times & found that the link there to the full tape did not work. My guess is that he is still constructing his site. However, if there is an overlooked problem you might want to advise Saint of this, since you have e-mail commo with him.

"..., I was provided additional information linking LBJ to the killing, which I have previously disclosed in this Forum."

Could you please supply a URL or link to the Forum thread(s) or posts where you disclosed this information here in the Forum? Thanks! :hotorwot

Mr. Caddy,

Thanks for your input on this.

One of the things that really struck me while listening to the tape recording on the radio Saturday night was the fact that Hunt said, in so many words, "Frank (Sturgis) told me that Cord Meyer had told him that LBJ had instructed/asked/encouraged Meyer to enlarge/expand "the operation" (to assassinate JFK). So, if Hunt's 2004 self-recorded "deathbed testimony" is true, the assassination was already "in the works" when LBJ approached Meyer. Hmm.... Interesting!

Any insight you might have on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Thomas

bump-a roo....

So you've had two possible conspirators as clients? Care to print a complete list so we can check out the backgrounds of your other clients?

P.S. You still have a ways to go before you catch Edward Bennett Williams.