The Education Forum

Saint John Hunt to be interviewed tonight

In the tape Hunt referred to himself as a “benchwarmer” in the assassination conspiracy

Hunt also referred to himself as having a reputation as an "honest man". As Douglas has pointed out Hunt lied to the Rockefeller commission and was anything but an honest man.

I know that Douglas has previously said that he considered Hunt to be a patriot and Hunt himself considered himself as such, but I must say that I find Hunt thoroughly unpatriotic, in that he assisted in the delegitimisation of the U.S. presidency and made a mockery of democracy. Indeed this honest man once said "Nobody is entitled to the truth".

John

What was said in the interview and tape?

I listened to Ian Punnett interview Saint John Hunt on coasttocoastam on Saturday night...

I find it ironic that if what Howard Hunt maintains is true, that I considered him a close friend n the early 1970's while never divining of his knowledge of LBJ’s role in the Kennedy assassination, and that some dozen years later, through my representation of Billie Sol Estes, I was provided additional information linking LBJ to the killing, which I have previously disclosed in this Forum.

Mr. Caddy,

Thank you for the alert to the Coasttocoast broadcast.

I visited Saint John Hunt's website ( http://www.saintjohnhunt.com/ ) several times & found that the link there to the full tape did not work. My guess is that he is still constructing his site. However, if there is an overlooked problem you might want to advise Saint of this, since you have e-mail commo with him.

"..., I was provided additional information linking LBJ to the killing, which I have previously disclosed in this Forum."

Could you please supply a URL or link to the Forum thread(s) or posts where you disclosed this information here in the Forum? Thanks! ;)

Yes, my information on LBJ can be found in the Forum’s topic Douglas Caddy – Question and Answer, using the link below:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5892

One of the mysteries of Nixon’s Oval Office tapes was his use of the coded phrase “Bay of Pigs,” which he closest aides assumed he meant the Kennedy assassination.

On one of his tapes, Nixon remarked about the danger of exposing Hunt to additional publicity because of the “scab” that covered certain activities of Hunt. In light of Saint John’s revelations, it may be that Nixon was worried about Hunt being linked directly to the Kennedy assassination.

What was said in the interview and tape?

I listened to Ian Punnett interview Saint John Hunt on coasttocoastam on Saturday night...

I find it ironic that if what Howard Hunt maintains is true, that I considered him a close friend n the early 1970's while never divining of his knowledge of LBJ’s role in the Kennedy assassination, and that some dozen years later, through my representation of Billie Sol Estes, I was provided additional information linking LBJ to the killing, which I have previously disclosed in this Forum.

Mr. Caddy,

Thank you for the alert to the Coasttocoast broadcast.

I visited Saint John Hunt's website ( http://www.saintjohnhunt.com/ ) several times & found that the link there to the full tape did not work. My guess is that he is still constructing his site. However, if there is an overlooked problem you might want to advise Saint of this, since you have e-mail commo with him.

"..., I was provided additional information linking LBJ to the killing, which I have previously disclosed in this Forum."

Could you please supply a URL or link to the Forum thread(s) or posts where you disclosed this information here in the Forum? Thanks! ;)

Yes, my information on LBJ can be found in the Forum’s topic Douglas Caddy – Question and Answer, using the link below:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=5892

One of the mysteries of Nixon’s Oval Office tapes was his use of the coded phrase “Bay of Pigs,” which he closest aides assumed he meant the Kennedy assassination.

On one of his tapes, Nixon remarked about the danger of exposing Hunt to additional publicity because of the “scab” that covered certain activities of Hunt. In light of Saint John’s revelations, it may be that Nixon was worried about Hunt being linked directly to the Kennedy assassination.

I don't think the word "worried" applies, frankly.

Didn't Nixon try to leverage his knowledge of Hunt's BOP scabs to get Helms/CIA to

intercede with the FBI in the Watergate investigation?

Didn't Nixon order the CIA to turn over its files on the Bay of Pigs and the assassinations

of Diem and Trujillo? Three times he asked, with no appreciable response?

I think Nixon being "worried" about the Kennedy assassination is what got him into

dutch with Helms in the first place.

In the tape Hunt referred to himself as a “benchwarmer” in the assassination conspiracy

Hunt also referred to himself as having a reputation as an "honest man". As Douglas has pointed out Hunt lied to the Rockefeller commission and was anything but an honest man.

I know that Douglas has previously said that he considered Hunt to be a patriot and Hunt himself considered himself as such, but I must say that I find Hunt thoroughly unpatriotic, in that he assisted in the delegitimisation of the U.S. presidency and made a mockery of democracy. Indeed this honest man once said "Nobody is entitled to the truth".

John

John,

I agree with you.

I think that Hunt was like a lot of other "super patriots," zealots (and yes even many criminals) who manage to delude themselves into believing that they are basically decent, "honest" people.

In Hunt's case, I think he confused/deluded himself into equating "honesty" with "loyalty" (to his CIA/mafia-connected associates) in trying to protect and project "the interests" of the USA as he perceived them in the context of the Cold War and our life-and-death struggle with the evil Ruskies.

I do, however, think that Hunt was speaking candidly about what he knew about the assassination in a sort of expanded, limited- hangout sort of way when, in 2004, he truly thought that he was his deathbed....

FWIW,

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

So Hunt was a "bench-warmer"?

I think Old Tramp Hunt was a back-up patsy, just like Jack Lawrence,

and life-long back up patsy Tall Tramp Charles Harrelson.

http://prisonplanet.com/audio/300407jfktape.mp3

Below is the posting today on the coasttocoastam website regarding Saint John Hunt’s interview on the May 1, 2007 radio show:

Hunt & the JFK Assassination

First hour guest, Saint John Hunt, the son of the late 'super-spy' E. Howard Hunt, discussed his father's connection to the JFK assassination. Via a tape he sent to his son (an excerpt can be heard here), E. Howard said that he was a "benchwarmer" to the "big event" (his code phrase for the JFK assassination).

LBJ had a "maniacal urge" to be President and was involved in the "coup" along with CIA operative Cord Meyer, Saint John said he learned from his father, adding that a second gunman in addition to Oswald was a Corsican sharpshooter. He also shared that in the photo of the "three tramps" at Dealy Plaza, the man in the hat greatly resembles his father. Streamlink members can hear a full show with Saint John Hunt hosted by Ian Punnett.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/shows/2007/05/01.html

In the tape, does Hunt talk about two Daves in the plot? He talks about Morales, but first he talks about what sounds like "Dave Scultz."