The Education Forum

Account of Oswald & Tippit and the DPD/Roscoe White

As I said, interesting. Have no idea if it's true.

http://roswell.fortunecity.com/angelic/96/pclive.htm

"The Incredible Story of Mike Robinson by Walt Brown, Ph.D

Reprinted from "Treachery in Dallas."

Anyone who does not believe strongly in either irony or coincidence will have to rethink their attitudes when they hear the revelations given to me by Mike Robinson.

As it is the central thesis of my work that elements within the Dallas Police Department had a far greater involvement in the JFK assassination than heretofore considered, it seems odd that the same police department "gave" me Mike Robinson.

I subsequently contacted Mike, as I had copied his name and phone number from the reporter's notes (Woodward or Bernstein I'm not). I explained that I had been standing next to him for the interview and that I had heard most of his comments, but that I just wanted to make sure I had heard them correctly. Mr. Robinson, not knowing my voice over the phone from Adam's, checked me out through people in Texas and only then shared his story.

Mike Robinson was fourteen years old the day the president was killed. Since I had been sixteen at the time, I felt I could relate to the emotions he told of.

He had watched the motorcade at Main and Harwood, the corner where Dallas police headquarters was located, with a friend whose father was a higher-up in the police. I have since been able to confirm the existence of both the friend, his father's rank, and his father's perhaps too-deep curiosity as to the events of November 22.

After the motorcade passed, the boys went to a theater, bought their tickets and popcorn, and then heard the rapidly spreading news that the president had been shot. Figuring that headquarters would be the center of subsequent action, he and his friend hastened back there in time to get to the third floor, check in with the friend's father, and then see Lee Oswald being led out of the elevator. Since this was a once-in-a-lifetime adventure for a young boy, and since the media were mobbing the area anyway, they stayed and observed the goings-on.

Mike indicated that he overheard in conversation that it was clear to anyone who was talking that the police were convinced beyond all reasonable doubt, even as early as 2:30 P.M., that Oswald was the culprit on both counts. He also learned that J. D. Tippit had been killed. That event, while tragic, was not overly troubling to Mike, as many neighborhood kids knew Tippit from his comings and goings at Austin's Barbeque, and Tippit had arrested Mike's brother for drinking beer in public. The local teenagers, it was noted, had no use for Tippit, whom they viewed as your garden-variety asshole.

Putting that aside, Mike and his friend saw Oswald moved from the various places he was shunted to, and also saw him inside one of the glass homicide cubicles, until such time as newspaper was taped up to keep out the curious. Mike also saw Bobby Hargis, the motorcycle officer splattered by particulate matter from the president, return to headquarters with blood and brain matter on him and his helmet, and when the realization of events hit Hargis, he violently slammed the helmet into a wall and literally went berserk, requiring a number of other officers to restrain him (an event unknown to--or unreported by -- the Warren Commission).

As afternoon approached evening, a trip to the rest room became an absolute necessity, but with extra police and media on the third floor, that was impossible. So Mike was taken, by the ranking officer whose son he was with, down to the lowest level of the building, where the officers had their lockers, and told that the rest room was just past the locker room.

While in a toilet/stall, the enormity of events hit Mike hard and he became emotional about them now that he found himself literally alone with the knowledge that the president he had waved to just a few hours earlier was now in a coffin. As this emotional turmoilcame upon him, the rest room serenity was broken by the arrival of three individuals. Not to appear a sissy or be embarrassed, Mike lifted his feet and "hid" in the stall so that anyone observing would think that only the three men who had just entered were present.

Their brief conversation forever changed Mike Robinson's life. Initially there were whispers, but eventually one individual--and these people were police or police-related in the officers' rest room--vented some anger through gritted teeth, with appropriate profanity, to make statements that add great credence to the thesis enunciated herein.

As Mike Robinson reconstructs the statements, their order was:

(angrily) "You knew you were supposed to kill Lee," followed by icy silence, then the same voice in the same nasty tone, "then, you stupid son of a bitch, you go kill a cop .... " At this point, another individual entered the room, and the first three fell silent. The newcomer, whom Mike could identify as wearing blue, "did his business, flushed the urinal, and left." The original three then concluded, "Lee will have to be killed before they take him to Washington."

Naturally uncomfortable with what he had heard, Mike remained in his hideout for a decent span of time after the three men left the room, then left. As he passed through the police locker room, one officer, in the process of changing his clothes, stared at Mike, as if to say, "Were you in there when we were?" Having been shown every available photo of officers on the Dallas police force at that time, Mike Robinson believes that the man who stared at him in a menacing way was Roscoe White.

Caveat emptor: Some of the narrative cited above came to light as a result of hypnosis. This is not uncommon police procedure, as witnesses to crimes can often be hypnotized and reveal details--from clothing to license plates--that they seemed totally unaware of in a conscious state. I was hypnotized in 1984 to begin the cure of a phobic concern, and I can personally report the success of the hypnosis. So if one chooses to see Mike as an opportunist, the obvious criticism is that he did not recall the entire story, although to this day, when he sees the ominous photo of Roscoe White in the Dallas Assassination Information Center, he admits that it scares the living hell out of him.

The hypnosis, which I asked a number of skeptical questions about and which will be well covered in Coke Buchanan's writings about Mike, was done by an expert with a Ph.D. in hypnotherapy. It revealed that it was Mike's deep-seated belief that one of the three bathroom individuals had something to do with an "agency." He also believes "100 percent" that Roscoe White killed J. D. Tippit.

I have checked with sources to see if it was in any way possible that Oswald could have been in that bathroom, or if media people had made statements that could have been confused. I was assured that Oswald did "his business" in his cell, or in the third-floor rest room, and that the one place that would have been off-limits to press, and thus private to officers, was the area in question."

--

Of course this doesn't explain why Tippit was about the only cop in Dallas not called to Dealey Plaza.

Anyone who does not believe strongly in either irony or coincidence will have to rethink their attitudes when they hear the revelations given to me by Mike Robinson.

As it is the central thesis of my work that elements within the Dallas Police Department had a far greater involvement in the JFK assassination than heretofore considered, it seems odd that the same police department "gave" me Mike Robinson.

Mike Robinson was fourteen years old the day the president was killed. Since I had been sixteen at the time, I felt I could relate to the emotions he told of.

He had watched the motorcade at Main and Harwood, the corner where Dallas police headquarters was located, with a friend whose father was a higher-up in the police. I have since been able to confirm the existence of both the friend, his father's rank, and his father's perhaps too-deep curiosity as to the events of November 22.

After the motorcade passed, the boys went to a theater, bought their tickets and popcorn, and then heard the rapidly spreading news that the president had been shot. Figuring that headquarters would be the center of subsequent action, he and his friend hastened back there in time to get to the third floor, check in with the friend's father, and then see Lee Oswald being led out of the elevator. Since this was a once-in-a-lifetime adventure for a young boy, and since the media were mobbing the area anyway, they stayed and observed the goings-on.

Mike indicated that he overheard in conversation that it was clear to anyone who was talking that the police were convinced beyond all reasonable doubt, even as early as 2:30 P.M., that Oswald was the culprit on both counts. He also learned that J. D. Tippit had been killed. That event, while tragic, was not overly troubling to Mike, as many neighborhood kids knew Tippit from his comings and goings at Austin's Barbeque, and Tippit had arrested Mike's brother for drinking beer in public. The local teenagers, it was noted, had no use for Tippit, whom they viewed as your garden-variety asshole.

As afternoon approached evening, a trip to the rest room became an absolute necessity, but with extra police and media on the third floor, that was impossible. So Mike was taken, by the ranking officer whose son he was with, down to the lowest level of the building, where the officers had their lockers, and told that the rest room was just past the locker room.

While in a toilet/stall, the enormity of events hit Mike hard and he became emotional about them now that he found himself literally alone with the knowledge that the president he had waved to just a few hours earlier was now in a coffin. As this emotional turmoilcame upon him, the rest room serenity was broken by the arrival of three individuals. Not to appear a sissy or be embarrassed, Mike lifted his feet and "hid" in the stall so that anyone observing would think that only the three men who had just entered were present.

Their brief conversation forever changed Mike Robinson's life. Initially there were whispers, but eventually one individual--and these people were police or police-related in the officers' rest room--vented some anger through gritted teeth, with appropriate profanity, to make statements that add great credence to the thesis enunciated herein.

(angrily) "You knew you were supposed to kill Lee," followed by icy silence, then the same voice in the same nasty tone, "then, you stupid son of a bitch, you go kill a cop .... " At this point, another individual entered the room, and the first three fell silent. The newcomer, whom Mike could identify as wearing blue, "did his business, flushed the urinal, and left." The original three then concluded, "Lee will have to be killed before they take him to Washington."

Naturally uncomfortable with what he had heard, Mike remained in his hideout for a decent span of time after the three men left the room, then left. As he passed through the police locker room, one officer, in the process of changing his clothes, stared at Mike, as if to say, "Were you in there when we were?" Having been shown every available photo of officers on the Dallas police force at that time, Mike Robinson believes that the man who stared at him in a menacing way was Roscoe White.

The hypnosis, which I asked a number of skeptical questions about and which will be well covered in Coke Buchanan's writings about Mike, was done by an expert with a Ph.D. in hypnotherapy. It revealed that it was Mike's deep-seated belief that one of the three bathroom individuals had something to do with an "agency." He also believes "100 percent" that Roscoe White killed J. D. Tippit.

I have checked with sources to see if it was in any way possible that Oswald could have been in that bathroom, or if media people had made statements that could have been confused. I was assured that Oswald did "his business" in his cell, or in the third-floor rest room, and that the one place that would have been off-limits to press, and thus private to officers, was the area in question."

Of course this doesn't explain why Tippit was about the only cop in Dallas not called to Dealey Plaza.

Good article, Myra. As a believer in the Harvey and Lee theory, I noticed the cops in the bathroom called the person who was supposed to be killed, "Lee." Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong has "Lee" in the TSBD at the sniper's window on the 6th floor, shooting at Kennedy. Then he left. "Harvey" who worked in the TSBD was on another floor, supposedly waiting for a phone call, either from the FBI or CIA. He realized he was the patsy and fled the scene. He entered the Texas Theater without paying. A store owner saw this and told the box office woman. Somehow, the Dallas police were called. "Harvey" left with a riot of cops. But according to Norman Mailer, "Lee" too ended at the Texas Theater. A store owner in his backyard saw Oswald with 2 cops and it looked like an arrest.

"Lee" killed Tippit because Tippit was about to kill him, thinking he was "Harvey." But the cops berate someone for killing him. Could Lee be one of the people in the bathroom? Or was he already in the Texas Theater? Did he go to Ruby's apartment? I don't think so because I'm sure Ruby was at the police station where all the commotion was. When Harvey went home to change before going to the theater, a cop car pulled up and beeped its horn. Tippit?

So Lee and Harvey were both in the Theater. One in the balcony and one downstairs. Harvey was moving from person to person -- this behavior seemed like Harvey was trying to find his contact; from the CIA or the FBI.

Walt Brown says the kids were going to the movies when they heard Kennedy was shot. Would they have been going to the Texas Theater? There was a Richard Widmark war picture playing. The kid also heard that someone should have killed "Lee." Could both Oswalds have been killed that weekend? If Lee survived, what happened to him? Does Donald Norton know? Or is Donald Norton "Lee"?

What's your opinion, Myra and everyone?

Kathy

Good article, Myra. As a believer in the Harvey and Lee theory, I noticed the cops in the bathroom called the person who was supposed to be killed, "Lee." Harvey and Lee by John Armstrong has "Lee" in the TSBD at the sniper's window on the 6th floor, shooting at Kennedy. Then he left. "Harvey" who worked in the TSBD was on another floor, supposedly waiting for a phone call, either from the FBI or CIA. He realized he was the patsy and fled the scene. He entered the Texas Theater without paying. A store owner saw this and told the box office woman. Somehow, the Dallas police were called. "Harvey" left with a riot of cops. But according to Norman Mailer, "Lee" too ended at the Texas Theater. A store owner in his backyard saw Oswald with 2 cops and it looked like an arrest.

"Lee" killed Tippit because Tippit was about to kill him, thinking he was "Harvey." But the cops berate someone for killing him. Could Lee be one of the people in the bathroom? Or was he already in the Texas Theater? Did he go to Ruby's apartment? I don't think so because I'm sure Ruby was at the police station where all the commotion was. When Harvey went home to change before going to the theater, a cop car pulled up and beeped its horn. Tippit?

So Lee and Harvey were both in the Theater. One in the balcony and one downstairs. Harvey was moving from person to person -- this behavior seemed like Harvey was trying to find his contact; from the CIA or the FBI.

Walt Brown says the kids were going to the movies when they heard Kennedy was shot. Would they have been going to the Texas Theater? There was a Richard Widmark war picture playing. The kid also heard that someone should have killed "Lee." Could both Oswalds have been killed that weekend? If Lee survived, what happened to him? Does Donald Norton know? Or is Donald Norton "Lee"?

Kathy

Without commenting on the story printed above. I would make a point that having a litmus test for whether or not one accepts the postulation of a Harvey & Lee scenario, dual Oswald's practically from birth to death, in effect creates, another "issue" that ultimately only segments those who believe vs. the dis-believers....Note no criticism is being directed towards anyone in any way by my comments.

The point is that there is a convergence re the two parties that summed up can be put as.....Whether or not, John is correct in his belief, re the dual identity Oswalds, Harvey & Lee; the ultimate agreement which can hopefully be a part of a united front, is in the very salient truth that "Oswald impersonations" were so rampant in Dallas, that that fact is incontrovertible. Both factions would be wise to focus on identifying which person, [in each of the two Oswald's at different places scenarios] is the impersonator, in the vortex of multi-layered groups & individuals in Dallas in the last few months of 1963, there is quite an assortment of I.D.'s for some of these persons.......Larry Crafard, John Masen et cetera.....The dynamic in the 1960's when American's, or, at least real investigators and researchers were somewhat united has, like many other facets of the Disuniting of America, deteriorated into a pretty depressing situation some would say.....The statement that the JFK Assassination will never be solved is a lie and a myth, much of it is and has been resolved but it requires a great deal of time and energy to sift thru the various dead-ends to even arrive at that fact......MK-ULTRA, hypnosis, CIA spooks, Politicians and compromised investigations are all part of the cast of characters.......

Kathy

Without commenting on the story printed above. I would make a point that having a litmus test for whether or not one accepts the postulation of a Harvey & Lee scenario, dual Oswald's practically from birth to death, in effect creates, another "issue" that ultimately only segments those who believe vs. the dis-believers....Note no criticism is being directed towards anyone in any way by my comments.

The point is that there is a convergence re the two parties that summed up can be put as.....Whether or not, John is correct in his belief, re the dual identity Oswalds, Harvey & Lee; the ultimate agreement which can hopefully be a part of a united front, is in the very salient truth that "Oswald impersonations" were so rampant in Dallas, that that fact is incontrovertible. Both factions would be wise to focus on identifying which person, [in each of the two Oswald's at different places scenarios] is the impersonator, in the vortex of multi-layered groups & individuals in Dallas in the last few months of 1963, there is quite an assortment of I.D.'s for some of these persons.......Larry Crafard, John Masen et cetera.....The dynamic in the 1960's when American's, or, at least real investigators and researchers were somewhat united has, like many other facets of the Disuniting of America, deteriorated into a pretty depressing situation some would say.....The statement that the JFK Assassination will never be solved is a lie and a myth, much of it is and has been resolved but it requires a great deal of time and energy to sift thru the various dead-ends to even arrive at that fact......MK-ULTRA, hypnosis, CIA spooks, Politicians and compromised investigations are all part of the cast of characters.......

NOT PRACTICALLY FROM BIRTH.

The dual Oswald charade began when Marguerite took Lee to New York.

That is where Harvey entered the picture.

Read the book.

Jack