The Education Forum

So how many conspirators have we narrowed it down to after 44 years?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a joke........

Maybe we get out of it what we put into it.

if you know the why, the who gets much easier

my basic philosophy is life is tough and then you die

the fact that this is a tough nut to crack doesn't mean we should either give up or decide its unsolvable. next to my desk at Homicide was a blowup of the Z frame when JFK takes the head shot. When asked why it was there I responded I loved a good mystery.

The fact is that on 11-22-63 we lost our innocence and a significant portion of our liberty. I'm convinced that LHO did not shoot anybody and those that did pull the trigger are not the important ones-they were probably dead within hrs-those who ordered it are the ones who interest me.

Hello All

If we want to be SERIOUS, and consider the reality of all intelligence agency "LAYERING", and the maintenance of "Plausible Denial", I seriously doubt that more than a handful had access to the entire scheme, and even those were not privvy to many of the "individuals" involved that were not among this handful of elite. The elite very likely knew only of their other elite compatriots.

This is the WHY of "no one has talked". Only those on the periphery heard rumors of a " a hit coming down" from others at the periphery.

This is why I have maintained, and some think me crazy as the result, that the Mafia and the anti Castro Cubans were not involved. They could not be absolutely controlled and their silence guaranteed.

They in fact were "In No Way Neded". They had nothing to offer that was probably not "better available" and more easily controlled by the True Powers who conspired.

I feel that the number of "true conspiracists" were very few. This, along with multi layering, and the prejudiced termination of persons that most of us have never heard of, is the reason that this well planned Coup was a SUCCESS ! And no doubt will continue to be !

I feel at this late date, there are very few who could shed any True Light on the specifics.

I feel that we will forever have only rational conjecture and speculation. We know the WHY ! We also know the "handful few". But we can never prove it with factual evidence.

Even were we able to prove Z film alteration, that is only a "HOW", and not even the "operational who"....... as we "cannot prove" the chain of posession of this film.

Just "my opinion" of course.

Charles Black

those that did pull the trigger are not the important ones-they were probably dead within hrs

While this is certainly the conventional wisdom, it always raises the question in my mind: why didn't the shooters themselves know that they were committing suicide? One would think that they would be among the least naive about such things.

Or maybe this was just all new stuff back then.

Guest David Guyatt
Hello All

If we want to be SERIOUS, and consider the reality of all intelligence agency "LAYERING", and the maintenance of "Plausible Denial", I seriously doubt that more than a handful had access to the entire scheme, and even those were not privvy to many of the "individuals" involved that were not among this handful of elite. The elite very likely knew only of their other elite compatriots.

This is the WHY of "no one has talked". Only those on the periphery heard rumors of a " a hit coming down" from others at the periphery.

This is why I have maintained, and some think me crazy as the result, that the Mafia and the anti Castro Cubans were not involved. They could not be absolutely controlled and their silence guaranteed.

I think I would disagree about the non involvement of the Mafia.

I wonder if the forum has discussed Bill Pepper's latest book "An Act of State" (published 2003) that looks at the fabricated blame placed on James earl Ray for the killing of Martin Luther King? Pepper has now proved in court that Ray was not involved. He goes into great detail about who was responsible in his view and marshals some impressive facts to support that view. Mafia triggermen, US Army Intelligence back-up and so on. I also think it worth mentioning Prof. Peter Dale Scott's book "Deep Politics and the death of JFK". Finally, Fletcher Prouty's book "JFK, the CIA, Vietnam and the Plot to Assassinate JFK".

Read one after another these three, I believe, paint a reasonably clear picture of the "muddy" politics swirling behind the JFK assassination.

David

What a joke........

Yeah My-rah, absolutely....

So, what have you "gotten out of it" so far, other than the fact that you now think William "Tosh" Plumlee was one of the (witting) conspirators and that the CIA is a nasty, nasty organization and that you really really hate this 'n that 'n tuther thang 'bout 'Merika........?

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

What a joke........

Yeah My-rah, absolutely....

So, what have you "gotten out of it" so far, other than the fact that you now think William "Tosh" Plumlee was one of the (witting) conspirators and that the CIA is a nasty, nasty organization and that you really really hate this 'n that 'n tuther thang 'bout 'Merika........?

--Thomas

I'm satisfied with what I've gotten out of it so far and don't feel obliged to report to anyone on demand.

I will say that the classic equation "garbage in=garbage out" might explain why you're disappointed with your results.

I think we've got it narrowed down to Mac Wallace and those who were stupid enough to use him.

Guest David Guyatt

Adding further to my reply above, I think it also relevant to note that the mafia guarantee of silence was not a particular issue (at least in my view). Speaking out and being believed/taken seriously are two entirely different issues.

Fifteen years ago, Chicago mafia boss. Sam Giacana, wrote about his knowledge of the JFK assassination in his book "Double Cross". According to him, Jack Ruby was "his" man in Dallas. It is also interesting that Giacana fingered Texas "oilmen" for their involvement. Names included Syd Richardson, Clint Murchison, H L Hunt and Mike Davis. It is now fairly well know that Richardson and Perry Bass (the Bass brothers) are thought to have "fronted" for Vito Genovese's money and that Richardson did likewise for Carlos Marcello. Lyndon Johnson who has also been highlighted as being part of the JFK assassination consiracy was also on the mob payroll, according to Giacana. Ditto John Connally. Others who were deeply involved were the very senior CIA officers "it went up to the top of the CIA" he said.

David

[...]

I will say that the classic equation "garbage in=garbage out" might explain why you're disappointed with your results.

My-ra,

How could I possibly be "disappointed with my results" when I've never claimed to have a any "results" (except proving that "Larry Florer" really was Larry Florer) I'm happy just to sit back and watch the names of individuals and groups and associations of individuals and groups of about 1% of all the adults who were alive in '63 being thrown out as possible conspirators on this forum and others like it.

Keep up the good work!

--Thomas

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

My-ra,

How could I possibly be "disappointed with my results" when I've never claimed to have arrived at any? It's much more fun to just sit back and watch all the names and groups and associations thrown out as possible conspirators on this forum and others like it.

Keep up the good work!

--Thomas

Oh, ok. Then when you said:

"So how many conspirators have we narrowed it down to after 44 years?, 500 plus or minus 1000?

What a joke........"

What you meant was:

'I'll depend on everyone else do the work and then complain about their results or lack thereof.'

So you're just a spectator heckling the players.

Then why did you say "we"?

Whatever, keep up the good work with that heckling. I suppose you're filling some kind of niche.