The Education Forum

Harvey and Lee

Recently, I finished reading Harvey and Lee and feel left at a precipice. I thought it would say something about what happened to Lee. It doesn't. And it doesn't mention Donald O. Norton because John Armstrong wanted one more piece of evidence, as to was Donald O. Norton really Lee Oswald.

My curiosity is engaged again, especially since Donald O. Norton owns properties in Avon Park, FL, about 2 hours from me.

How could a red-headed man once impersonate Lee Oswald? What happened to Lee after Harvey's death? Wasn't he afraid the company he kept would now turn on him? They killed the President; so why not some CIA underling? Besides William Kelly's seeing him once (he doesn't remember what "Lee" Oswald looked like), the last time Lee is seen is when two Dallas cops brought him out the rear exit of the Texas Theater. A store owner witnessed it. (Harvey Oswald was taken out the front exit at the same time in a riot of police.) It looked like he was being arrested, but everything was calm, smooth. What happened to Lee? Plastic surgery? Dyed hair? Does his hairdresser know for sure?

Someone with a great deal of knowledge of the Kennedy Assassination told me that when authorities exhumed LHO, it looked like the grave had been tampered with. This person told me that the head of the body was disconnected from the body. And that the head and the body were of 2 different men. Was one Lee?

I'd love a discussion on this.

Kathy

Recently, I finished reading Harvey and Lee and feel left at a precipice. I thought it would say something about what happened to Lee. It doesn't. And it doesn't mention Donald O. Norton because John Armstrong wanted one more piece of evidence, as to was Donald O. Norton really Lee Oswald.

My curiosity is engaged again, especially since Donald O. Norton owns properties in Avon Park, FL, about 2 hours from me.

How could a red-headed man once impersonate Lee Oswald? What happened to Lee after Harvey's death? Wasn't he afraid the company he kept would now turn on him? They killed the President; so why not some CIA underling? Besides William Kelly's seeing him once (he doesn't remember what "Lee" Oswald looked like), the last time Lee is seen is when two Dallas cops brought him out the rear exit of the Texas Theater. A store owner witnessed it. (Harvey Oswald was taken out the front exit at the same time in a riot of police.) It looked like he was being arrested, but everything was calm, smooth. What happened to Lee? Plastic surgery? Dyed hair? Does his hairdresser know for sure?

Someone with a great deal of knowledge of the Kennedy Assassination told me that when authorities exhumed LHO, it looked like the grave had been tampered with. This person told me that the head of the body was disconnected from the body. And that the head and the body were of 2 different men. Was one Lee?

Kathy

There have been a plethora of discussions on ye olde Education Forum regarding Harvey & Lee; those threads are interesting, and in the years since the tome was published, there has been a sort of, acknowledgement that damn it, ole John was onto something.....! albeit I have to state that the Ziger interview he did with Zuleta should have been in the book......Somewhere in the bowels of the Forum, lol.....there is a thread where someone who ostensibly was a dead ringer for Oswald, made a post 11/22/63 "appearance" at some type of gathering but damned if I know what thread it is on, maybe some kindly soul will enlighten us as to which thread it is....... there are only some 293 pages of threads on the JFK Debate section to search through....somebody could probably get lost in there

Kathy

I haven't read Harvey & Lee and don't know squat about this (now that I've established my qualifications), but one episode of TMWKK (presumably the one about Oswald) had a related segment. Marina had Oswald's body exhumed because she was starting to doubt who was in the grave, and the coroner who looked at the remains was interviewed and said:

-The casket was in a concrete (strong/heavy) vault and one end of the vault was completely bashed in, broken into.

-Dental records proved the head was Oswald's, but...

-The head, which was not attached to the body, had originally been cut open for autopsy purposes in 1963.

However, the head in the casket had no such cut.

If it puts your mind at ease McAdams says there's nothing suspicious about it. :ice

I haven't read Harvey & Lee and don't know squat about this (now that I've established my qualifications), but one episode of TMWKK (presumably the one about Oswald) had a related segment. Marina had Oswald's body exhumed because she was starting to doubt who was in the grave, and the coroner who looked at the remains was interviewed and said:

-The casket was in a concrete (strong/heavy) vault and one end of the vault was completely bashed in, broken into.

-Dental records proved the head was Oswald's, but...

-The head, which was not attached to the body, had originally been cut open for autopsy purposes in 1963.

However, the head in the casket had no such cut.

If it puts your mind at ease McAdams says there's nothing suspicious about it. :ice

It's funny that you mentioned McAdams site, Myra. I just read a few pages about this exhumation. It seems Harvey's head is now buried in that grave -- and the body is -- possibly Lee's? Was it Lee in the funeral home coffin pictures, the ones that don't look like Harvey? Was Lee a lookalike Russian agent? I read that a dead ringer for Harvey Oswald, appeared at a party thrown after the Assassination, seemingly with the conspirators. Did they send Lee back to Russia? Or is he in that grave next to Marguerite?

I wish we could find out more about Donald Norton. Armstrong knows so much. By the way, I didn't know that our own Jack White wrote about the exhumation. And Gary Mack, who said of course, that the man in the grave was (the whole) Lee Harvey Oswald.

Kathy