The Education Forum

! 1966 World Cup Conspiracy exclusive !

Guest David Guyatt
Here is a picture of George Best, taken at Manchester airport in april 1966, two months before the WC finals kicked off. You may ask yourself what is the significance of the Mexican headgear, and what is the Irish Best trying to say about the upcoming finals, I know I have.

Obviously, he kept his bottle of perpetual Absolut vodka stashed under said headgear....

Your brother would know all about the mystical qualities of Absolut because of his astral travels in ancient Egypt where the brand drink was first invented 3,500 years ago in the reign of Cheops the Lisper (son of the legendary drinker God, Amon Tilado):

39944Vb10_w.jpg

I'm glad you guys are finally coming to your senses on this one.

Much more evidence to follow. Let's continue with...

The Russian Linesman

Tofik Bakhramov is the Russian linesman who is supposed to have given England's controversial 3rd goal. (Fancy, having a Russian linesman in the final of the World Cup in 1966, just 21 years after England and Russia conspired to defeat Germany in the Second World War! ROFLMHAO!!!) So what does the mysterious Tofik have to say about the World Cup? Taken from his Wiki article:-

"duels...full of unforeseen turns and even real miracles. And who does not want to be a magician if even for just 90 minutes?"

This is a clear case of whistle-blowing – he admitting to being a magician, i.e. it was all a big illusion!

HES NOT EVEN RUSSIAN!!!! He’s from Azerbaijan! Why did the authorities say he was Russian? Further evidence of whistle-blowing.

The Azerbaijan national stadium is named the Tofik Bakhramov Stadium in his honour. When England were drawn in the same group as Azerbaijan in qualifying for the 2006 World Cup, a ceremony was held prior to the meeting at the Tofik Bakhramov Stadium to honour his memory, with attendees including Geoff Hurst, and FIFA president Sepp Blatter. A statue of him was also unveiled at the ceremony. NEED I SAY MORE!!!

bakramov.jpg

Well, yes actually, I need say more. Anagrams. Why are anagrams important? They offer very reliable whistle-blowing clues. With anagrams, you can almost feel the hand of truth reaching out from behind the curtain of history, providing you're open-minded enough to want to know the truth, rather than the state-sponsored LIES we've been spoon-fed all these years.

An anagram of TOFIK BAKHRAMOV is....

"A FOB OHM VAT KIRK"

Now,

A = A

FOB = Fresh Off the Boat = Foreign(er)

OHM = Resistance Unit

VAT = Taxes

KIRK = Captain (off Star Trek which began broadcasting in... 1966!)

Putting it all together, you get

"A FOB OHM VAT KIRK" = "A foreign resistance unit taxes the captain!!!!!"

Tofik Bakhramov = A foreign resistance unit taxes the captain!!!

Which is exactly what he did to the German captain in the 1966 World Cup - allegedly. The odds of this happening by chance are astronomical. It could not happen by chance. One word, people. WHISTLEBLOWING.

So why is Tofic holding a glass of wine, eh? Answer that.

Clearly, the truth is that this is all about alcohol. Absolut-ely no doubt about it.

The true anagram of Tofic Bakhramov is:

Kaviar Mob Focht

Which, when translated from Azerbaijani means, "where's the fookin caviar?

Sepp Blatter, I would hasten to add, actually means "Apple Strebt" which is a Bavarian form of apple strudel that is eaten with caviar and chilled white riesling.

If you mix sufficient quantities of riesling and vodka - while eating apple strebt and caviar - you will end up walking in the relaxed way that Sossack dancers to -- hence the booze advert on the telly showing drinkers walking in this relaxed way.

So why is Tofic holding a glass of wine, eh? Answer that.

Clearly, the truth is that this is all about alcohol. Absolut-ely no doubt about it.

The true anagram of Tofic Bakhramov is:

Kaviar Mob Focht

Which, when translated from Azerbaijani means, "where's the fookin caviar?

Sepp Blatter, I would hasten to add, actually means "Apple Strebt" which is a Bavarian form of apple strudel that is eaten with caviar and chilled white riesling.

If you mix sufficient quantities of riesling and vodka - while eating apple strebt and caviar - you will end up walking in the relaxed way that Sossack dancers to -- hence the booze advert on the telly showing drinkers walking in this relaxed way.

Very valid points David. I've often suspected Sepp Blatter of being of having Pie in the Sky ideas, so his name equating to Apple Pie is very telling.

Ah - but CAPT James T(iberius) Kirk was originally CAPT Robert M. April! This was altered in pre-production, and it ended up being CAPT Christopher Pike, who was injured during the incident at Talos IV before being replaced by the famous Kirk-man.

Edited by Evan Burton